Co-owner

GeoData reports

Report all geo bugs that you find here so we can fix them as soon as possible!

/loc and tell us the coordinates. Thanks

GM Read this please.

I have found some GEODATA issue,  when you jumping off from the hill/mountain on lower level surface, you fall under ground, under texture. Then it looks like you swim. Restart character helps with it, placing in right ground place. But take a look on it. I have found it in 2 places so far.  1. Beehive falling from mountain into seaside beach.  2. Cruma Marshlands From Dion side into Cruma.

Thanks

GM Read this please.

I have found some GEODATA issue,  when you jumping off from the hill/mountain on lower level surface, you fall under ground, under texture. Then it looks like you swim. Restart character helps with it, placing in right ground place. But take a look on it. I have found it in 2 places so far.  1. Beehive falling from mountain into seaside beach.  2. Cruma Marshlands From Dion side into Cruma.

Thanks

​Will check it out, thanks.

It is necessary to check every passage in ruins(Ruins of Despair/Ruins of Agony). So how exactly they stuck character

Mouth of AL in DV. You can see the entrance to lair as you approach but then the map loads the wall from classic (this isn't the problem though). When you get close to the classic wall, you glitch in the wall of AL (in later patch I assume) and become stuck. You also aggro mobs in the wall so you get a double whammy from the game glitch. Sorry, I don't have loc but will try to venture close again later for more approximate location.

я играю магом.. не получается пройти квест на первую профессию. в локации Пустоши не получается пройти к НПЦ по имени Дикий Symph для квеста человек волшебник.. Я выделил на рисунке линию геодаты красными линиями.. Разберитесь пожалуйста.

1.bmp

I play a mage.. I cannot finish the quest the first class transfer. in locating the Wasteland can't get to the NPC named Wild Symph man quest for the wizard.. I've highlighted in the figure line GEODATA red lines..

1.bmp

Thanks for the report. It will be fixed till live. If you want we can add 1st class on your char.

There's a place on plain ground where you get stuck at Ivory Tower, where the Gargoyles, Eyes and Golems are.

I don't know the exact coordinates but I know the spot where it happens, so I'll get a screenshot asap.

Thanks for the report. It will be fixed till live. If you want we can add 1st class on your char.

I now go into the game my character nick: oO am to stand in the village near Gludio GK add profession Humman Wizard. And I'm sorry for my bad English. Thank you.

I now go into the game my character nick: oO am to stand in the village near Gludio GK add profession Humman Wizard. And I'm sorry for my bad English. Thank you.

​Please contact me at skype: koll.classic

Forgotten Temple is inaccessible, via invisible wall to the north and south of it; it covers quite a large area.  This means that Recipe: Elven Mithril Gloves is unobtainable as it ONLY spoils from an Undine in Forgotten Temple. I wish to test out the set on an archer.. (I know robes on an archer, but i want to test it!) So if I could get the recipe from a GM that'd be great?! Unless the bug can be fixed soon? 

For this kind of problms (like not beeing able to deliver a quest cus of invisible wall, or not beeing able to go to certain places that u really need) you guys are free to add us on skype and if its something we can help with we will log in game and help, this kind of geo bugs will be fixed for live server but most likely there wont be any updates during this beta which is live atm. 

Edited by San0

In the dragon valley (loc : 80,023/ 115,959/ -3,648) there are a mob that respawn in a site that you can't hit it.

If you move the mob now you can hit it.