Co-owner

GeoData reports

Hello all, today as i was farming close to the obelisk in talking island my graphs deformed, my pc restarted and ever since whenever i log into game i cannot move.. my player disapears and reapears in the same position no matter what. at some point someone killed me so i went to village.. but still i cannot move nor use unstuck.

Hello all, today as i was farming close to the obelisk in talking island my graphs deformed, my pc restarted and ever since whenever i log into game i cannot move.. my player disapears and reapears in the same position no matter what. at some point someone killed me so i went to village.. but still i cannot move nor use unstuck.

​Hello. Please try fully restart client.

Afternoon.

Geodata bug persists in Cruma marshlands. You fall underground and "swim" all around, unable to get into Cruma Tower or anywhere else unless you restart the client completly. Usually this happens after crossing the mountains. 

Thanks for your fast work. Keep improving.

Dunno if someone said about that, but i'm doing AOE's all the time and I noticed that geo is fcked up with mobs. My screen shows my char stucked in mobs while i'm outside and many time i'm running next to the mobs (While i'm in front) it's funny and sad together, such an organized server to have these kind of problems.

Water bridge inside the Forgotten Temple. Sometimes when you are on it, you are starting to move slowly like you are underwater. You can tell because the breath gauge appears too. You must fall in and come back out in order to start moving normally again.

Mobs spawns repetetly on the rocks in this area. In one rock spot like 3 mobs each on another even if u kill them they respawn same place unable to reach
Very annoying if u are not ranged class.

Did some1 mention the problem in EV south top spot? When u get near the montain, it drags you in and u get stuck with mobs.

​loc pls

Ok, today we have some problem with RB on EG. During killing Soul Collector Acheron we had (few different ppl) problem that attack was cancelled.

Mine location in one of this situation:

43,342 / 152,377 / -2,832

We was circling and there was few such situation near to that place too.

Ok... I don't know if it should work like this but there is strange thing with teleport to Town of Gludio.

When you teleport there from normal Gatekeeper you appear near GK (in Gludio) but when you teleport to Gludio from Giran Harbor (via free teleport) you appear on the old spot where in some other chronicle was Gatekeeper in Gludio. 

Like I said before, I'm not sure if it should be like this or not ;)

• Like 1

Admins, please add mobs and gk to catas :D I found that is very easy to get inside (before gate) at least one of them. I don't know if someone reported that.Shot00003.thumb.jpg.63892a6317759cbc709641ee1818b5c9.jpg

First, you just running into fence to the moment, when you see breath bar. That means that you are under water. Do relog and voila! - you can go to cata gate.Shot00002.thumb.jpg.e8a191c9f12db254ab89a6bf96956145.jpg

Works always in this place and other fragments of fence. That are Pilgrims Necropolis