Sign in to follow this  
Charles795

After the 2.0 update.

I noticed that there is no Drop and Spoil list on monsters, also you no longer can zoom out as much as you like. And that new herb, herb of progress, it does not stack with either exp/sp (high) scroll which gives 100% bonus, or with the "Overwhelming power of a Holiday Hat" buff from the Refined Romantic Chapeau hat, which gives bonus XP/SP by 5% for 20 mins.

Edited by Charles795

drop patch not done yet for 2.0. that is not for us a top priority but it requires lot some time so if it will be done will be later.

herb thingy is normal.

zoom, i hate thatstuff but i heard theres already a player made one running around, you prolly can find it if you ask on forum.

21 minutes ago, San0 said:

drop patch not done yet for 2.0. that is not for us a top priority but it requires lot some time so if it will be done will be later.

herb thingy is normal.

zoom, i hate thatstuff but i heard theres already a player made one running around, you prolly can find it if you ask on forum.

You hate it but...

Check for example @Arcanum's videos... Can you imagine play w/o zoom patch in such resolution? Impossible...

im not saying its a bad thing xD i just dont like how it looks from player point of view. ofc it usefull and it helps.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

herb thingy is normal.

Drop & Spoil Monster are same before patch or it's now same we can found on L2WIKI?

Exemple : Silenos will drop again EWD?

enchant spoil has nothing to do with the offical drops, it was added by us as replacement for the enchant sell on npc shop and yes it stays as it was.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

enchant spoil has nothing to do with the offical drops, it was added by us as replacement for the enchant sell on npc shop and yes it stays as it was.

It's possible have list of monster who drop/spoil this?