Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Omg rly?

mount.thumb.jpg.dfe16e3883950e1b64135b4041cff08d.jpg
For fck sake...  why this mount can be used when flagged. In that case every fcking 3rd class dude can run away at the last time before death. Probably this is how this sh1t works on official (I don't know) but this is just a joke. But this is not the worst case. I attacked CHN pony user, he used his retarded mount ran around and was hitting me with his summon. Rly!? Fight like a mongol, without me being able to hit him? Can this be changed or there is no hope and soon we will have full attila the Hun army in the server.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Exacty this mount shouldn't be able to use when flagged...

Both situations described by you are shown in this movie (first fraps he is kiting PR with mount while summon is hitting archer, 3:10 gladi cannot kill him so he decides to use mount to run away).

Why exactly they shouldnt be able to use?

Stun, anchor, root, slow, criple, hamstring, sleep, fear... yes, there is no way how to win. But yes, I am for some little change, for example add some second or two for cast time to mount up if the majoryity will agree. Just to keep the old feeling.

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Both situations described by you are shown in this movie (first fraps he is kiting PR with mount while summon is hitting archer, 3:10 gladi cannot kill him so he decides to use mount to run away).

Why exactly they shouldnt be able to use?

Maybe because this is disadvantage for character without summon?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Maybe because this is disadvantage for character without summon?

Who would guess someone who achieved higher level and better class (a.k.a. 3rd one) would have advantage over lower level guys with second class.

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

mount.thumb.jpg.dfe16e3883950e1b64135b4041cff08d.jpg
For fck sake...  why this mount can be used when flagged. In that case every fcking 3rd class dude can run away at the last time before death. Probably this is how this sh1t works on official (I don't know) but this is just a joke. But this is not the worst case. I attacked CHN pony user, he used his retarded mount ran around and was hitting me with his summon. Rly!? Fight like a mongol, without me being able to hit him? Can this be changed or there is no hope and soon we will have full attila the Hun army in the server.

agree, you should not be able to use it in combat it's just bullshit

• Like 1

sv will stay retailed as much as possible, all of you will 76 anw, so, well, in 6 months from now, there will not that broken anymore, good luck

3 hours ago, skumbre said:

You can agree on whatever you like but server is trying to be as close as official which means less custom changes

Why private server trying to be too close to official if some things implemented are total bullshit. Like this mount used on flag and removing dagger mastery trigger... We need something better not the same mistakes.

Edited by Myrtan

I'm ok with to mount\dismount when flagged. I'm NOT OK with the summon use when the character is on mount. You cant really do anything to 3rd proff summoners with no-summoners(infinite kite and hit with summon). U can put 1 ES 77 vs 3 full pt 75 and es will still kite and kill them with mass hydra from magnus while kiting on the mount.

Not saying about exping abuse we all can imagine by solo ES (76>80\100 in no time)

Please make a poll.

Ppl thinking that the things are needed to be like on offi just because they are on offi - nothing but imbeciles.

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Aduha said:

Get rekt. 

silly crybear 

It's ok, that's all what your slowed brain can think of. I can be crybear and you can shut up if you have nothing smarter to say just showing your ignorance.

They removed dagger mastery to be like offi and now we change mounts. Doesnt it look stupid to you to change one thing as it should be but making another custom?

you can still cancel their pet if you manage to stun them, or you can always try to root/paralyze/sleep them.

if you're playing a class that doesn't have any of the above debuffs, then there's not much you can do about it except for trying to kill them asap before they run away.

also, in my opinion summons should be removed when someone is mounting another pet as well, otherwise it would lead to way too much unbalanced PvP situations.

59 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I'm ok with to mount\dismount when flagged. I'm NOT OK with the summon use when the character is on mount. You cant really do anything to 3rd proff summoners with no-summoners(infinite kite and hit with summon). U can put 1 ES 77 vs 3 full pt 75 and es will still kite and kill them with mass hydra from magnus while kiting on the mount.

Not saying about exping abuse we all can imagine by solo ES (76>80\100 in no time)

Please make a poll.

Ppl thinking that the things are needed to be like on offi just because they are on offi - nothing but imbeciles.

Or maybe use brain and kill summon?

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Or maybe use brain and kill summon?

the problem is that a summonner could just leave the servant as bait, run away at max speed( servant gets max speed as well since he shares the master buffs, so you can't try to outrun it either ), re-summon the servant and repeat the process all over again.

to be honest, that ain't balance for me. that's just straight up broken bullshit coming from some lazy korean developer.

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

the problem is that a summonner could just leave the servant as bait, run away at max speed, re-summon the servant and repeat the process all over again.

to be honest, that ain't balance for me. that's just straight up broken bullshit coming from some lazy korean developer.

At least summon shouldn't be able to use while on mount and that would solve thing.

pls add n shop buff on server

image.thumb.png.56cc64037177730d83493c28f186b502.png

http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/detail?dgi=303830&dci=63

put exp boost in donation shop pls: http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/detail?dgi=202068&dci=63

put greater QHP / CP on donation shop pls: http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/detail?dgi=202072&dci=63

put instant self- res on donation shop pls: http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/detail?dgi=202100&dci=63

add this too exdee: http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/detail?dgi=303838&dci=63

its on official server... why no we have??? exdee exdee XDDDDD  u guys are cancer.

keep jerking off ncsoft's retarded balance team.

we all know ncsoft's developers are lazy af and left a bunch of crappy god mechanics in classic.

the only reason why u guys want this in the game, isn't because its the same as official, but so you can go around pking everyone you see with a permared character and never get caught. which is god-awfully unhealthy for the server.

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 1