Sign in to follow this  
J4cKDan13L

RUNES BONUS

I know that some1 else made a topic about the bonus of Othell runes that is not in line with all other runes and that some admin replied telling to him that this bonus is the same of the official (even if it's official it's a no-sense bonus matched with other bonuses)

So I suggest this change to make all  happy:

Let the Othell bonus work with magic critical too, isn't the best idea ever =D?

• Like 1

mages op for 2 years. dds complain about it, but had no changes...

now melee dds are viable with 2.0, mages are crying that they are strong and wants them get nerfed.

logic.

Lol you guys get crazy... not enough that every mage has casting already faster than reuse of skills so you all put dye for INT... now you want even ciritcal hits... sure... just hold F1 lol....  If fighter do not see mage behind its 100% death... in 6 seconds...  because of this ridiculous casting speed....

4 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

I know that some1 else made a topic about the bonus of Othell runes that is not in line with all other runes and that some admin replied telling to him that this bonus is the same of the official (even if it's official it's a no-sense bonus matched with other bonuses)

So I suggest this change to make all  happy:

Let the Othell bonus work with magic critical too, isn't the best idea ever =D?

Dude you want othel work with mc? allrdy with wit +12  human 1/4 mc elf 1/3 w.o  3rdclass buffs (Think about with VOP) :D
If you want lazer piou piou go see some starwars :P

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

XDDD

really? in a server where stun lands almost 100% u are telling me that mages were ruling over archers xD??? 

uhauzhauzhauzhauhzuahzuahzuhauzauzauza xD

daaaaaayummm I missed it, I should have started earlier in this server

6 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

XDDD

really? in a server where stun lands almost 100% u are telling me that mages were ruling over archers xD??? 

With castle u rekt any archers. UD talics are usable as well.

Need core3 to work as on offi (remove stun as well).

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

you are always 1 month behind

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Aaaaaaah ok, my bad! you JUST need a castle and an epic jewel lvl 3 to counter stun... easy peasy cheesy...

Sorry! I am kinda new here...=)

If you take away fatal counter , archer parties are shit.

100% stun? I could cast 2 spells during their stun and if lucky , with mc , hit them for 8k damage.

1 hour ago, J4cKDan13L said:

Aaaaaaah ok, my bad! you JUST need a castle and an epic jewel lvl 3 to counter stun... easy peasy cheesy...

Sorry! I am kinda new here...=)

archer stun, last time i tested 2 days ago, was 60% on this server without any epics or resist shock. With resist shock lvl 4 should be around 35%. Dunno what ut crying about. Viva la Custom modifications

Edited by Rizos

15 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

XDDD

There is a reason why basically everyone used to play Mage. Gladi without its range stun would lose every single pvp with Mage. And archers are supposed to stun and kill the Mages even tho many times fail and die two hits. So please...

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

archer stun, last time i tested 2 days ago, was 60% on this server without any epics or resist shock. With resist shock lvl 4 should be around 35%. Dunno what ut crying about. Viva la Custom modifications

Not only archer...

Its like catch 22. 

@Kse @Koll @San0 or @Mantonare screaming: "We want be close to offic" but they ignore all wrong set up chars.

They start create more and more bad things and make playing Classic easier and easier.

After it, others players propose others thrash like this.

So, cmon GM team, wake up. Set up all chars like offic, take back your bad moves like new class change or finally stop play on server which is almost like offic and make from Classic trololol custom server. 

I dont like this pisspoor behavior where u choose from "like offic" or "we are not offic" along situation like u need it.

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its like catch 22. 

@Kse @Koll @San0 or @Mantonare screaming: "We want be close to offic" but they ignore all wrong set up chars.

They start create more and more bad things and make playing Classic easier and easier.

After it, others players propose others thrash like this.

So, cmon GM team, wake up. Set up all chars like offic, take back your bad moves like new class change or finally stop play on server which is almost like offic and make from Classic trololol custom server. 

I dont like this pisspoor behavior where u choose from "like offic" or "we are not offic" along situation like u need it.

There are no class change on official, so we can't make it as official. 

About this topic - players asked to make 2.0 as on official server, so we making it. 

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

There are no class change on official, so we can't make it as official. 

About this topic - players asked to make 2.0 as on official server, so we making it. 

If your project start, u were very smart  and u protect chars like ol/dwarfs in your class change and u hold their unique abilities. 

Weak players were crying and u start ruin Classic and make playing easir for them. Just tell me why? 

Only DD change their position with 2.0. Support class have still same position, but u unbelievable ruined balance on server, help solo players and destroy all hard work players playing in grups.

Im not alone,  who is waiting long time on all chars set up like offic. 

othel runes will not be changed to give mage crit chance.

class changes groups will not be changed till necessary.