Zetih

Lineage 2 - Sieghart (2004-2005) Were you there?

Hi, just wanted to check if there are any oldies from the server Sieghart back in 2004-2005 that are following this project? :)

• Like 1

Bartz - in SoC from release till we took the first castle (Dion I think it was, I lost a good 2 weeks worth of EXP in that siege).

Kain - to go play with some other friends who joined the game because bartz had become stale PVP wise and SoC members started to quit.

Franz - Because EU server and played with BeHappy

Back to Bartz to play with some buddies in NoVA, till I quit around Hellbound.

Then I just messed around on RvB with Chowder (nig) and Martel till i got completely bored of the game, and never came back till now.

Way too many fond memories of this game. I also miss my L2blah post count :<

• Like 2

Hindemith here. I was pretty infamous back then... not 100% sure if I'll continue the legacy or not. Here's a thread from 2006 with a lot of references to me: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=143541 By far, though, my favorite post was this one: http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost.php?p=1952983&postcount=11

That brings back so many memories... and FWIW, Dion/Gludin were the fun areas because high levels would come there to protect n00bs and they'd all get raped, :p. Past that, I did a crapload of griefing in LoA, ToI and high-level catas, but generally only when provoked.

Anyone who played on Hindemith anytime from 2004->2008 will know me for sure. I was actually banned in 2006 for reporting an exploit to NCSoft that allowed you to duplicate your character. To fix the dupes, they had to do a reboot of the server, and I was promptly banned for "hacking the database." FWIW, today, 9 years later, the SAME exploit is still possible. They still haven't fixed it.

Anyways, little off-topic. Hope the server comes up soon so I can set my legacy (positive or negative) here!

• Like 2

I was there ;)

Would be great to find some old no lifers to play with ;)

​Hey DeMordey, long time no see :)

Any chance you still have your sieghardt movies? I think I got most of them, but it would be nice to fill the holes in my collection. :P

I was there ;)

Any chance you still have your sieghardt movies? I think I got most of them, but it would be nice to fill the holes in my collection. :P

Hey there, unfortunately all of the movies were uploaded on this sharing portal which I don't even remember anymore and the files on my HDD got erased quite long while ago. If you can somehow send me the movies it would be great and I would upload the, to my YouTube account.

I was there ;)

Hey there, unfortunately all of the movies were uploaded on this sharing portal which I don't even remember anymore and the files on my HDD got erased quite long while ago. If you can somehow send me the movies it would be great and I would upload the, to my YouTube account.

​Was the portal you're thinking of FileFront? In 2004-2005, that was the go-to place for videos. No longer exists for any videos that were hosted there, but boy, that brings back memories, :p. Wish I could find the one of the first ever Aden siege on Hindemith (it was done by the alliance "MAFIA," and was done on the alliance leader's birthday as a birthday present, with well over 500 players taking part).

I played Sieghardt from prelude-Kamael, the last good part I remember was Interlude, though C1-C5 were the glory days. Bunch of different toons and a bunch of different clans. Lets pop some clan names for nostalgia!

Conviction (I remember a failed orphan raid & epic siege on an InnerCircle Castle @‌ Oren) InnerCircle smashed us and I've always liked them & their Logo.

ManhattanProject in the ShadowsOfAden Alliance (Best memory was stopping Ondbey from doing zaken & then downing him ourselves) Articula had fraps of it on L2Blah long ago.

Blaze (Remember when they joined that Fubu alliance with those Ondbey farmers)

Catalyst (This was the top dog Alliance for quite a bit)

I played Sieghardt from prelude-Kamael, the last good part I remember was Interlude, though C1-C5 were the glory days. Bunch of different toons and a bunch of different clans. Lets pop some clan names for nostalgia!

Conviction (I remember a failed orphan raid & epic siege on an InnerCircle Castle @‌ Oren) InnerCircle smashed us and I've always liked them & their Logo.

ManhattanProject in the ShadowsOfAden Alliance (Best memory was stopping Ondbey from doing zaken & then downing him ourselves) Articula had fraps of it on L2Blah long ago.

Blaze (Remember when they joined that Fubu alliance with those Ondbey farmers)

Catalyst (This was the top dog Alliance for quite a bit)

​I still have the said Articula fraps you mentioned, along with "some" others: http://sieg.uw.hu

Hi, just wanted to check if there are any oldies from the server Sieghart back in 2004-2005 that are following this project? :)

yea me bishop. I remember a few names, uzul , dione, golden, hibiki, billabong a few who IC I know more but need to think.

I was a Human Bishop on Sieghart around 2004 I think.. Played in a clan named WaR. We were always fighting IC, and they (and everyone else) was always fighting us. Anyone remember?

ohh old memories, got there from beta, till WOW lunched. i left my full Phantom Ranger at lvl 72, i was in BLAZE , we created Blaze with Kafaya and a couple more after we left tempest, if i remember well,..HSBR, Keys another PR like me and kafaya, etc, fuck good memories!! then we start fighting against Tempest (it wasn´t the same too many left), and RIp (the original one, the real fker), with HONG changing clans from time to time hehe,...you never wanted to be against hong, of course!!.

ohh god i lost a couple of tears already!!. i wish i can locate a couple of those guys!!.

BTW my name was Perryn back there.