Sign in to follow this  
Pandemic

Any idea how to ruin server more for new players?

Good job to our GM team you ruined experience for lvl 55-68 lvls .

Mb you shut remove raid curse and remove drop penalty from RBs, 

Statement its on official when you never play it on it GJ  @San0

Maybe you shut listen to community on this server and dont only earn money for shitting on server.

19 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Good job to our GM team you ruined experience for lvl 55-68 lvls .

Mb you shut remove raid curse and remove drop penalty from RBs, 

Statement its on official when you never play it on it GJ  @San0

Maybe you shut listen to community on this server and dont only earn money for shitting on server.

Hello. What problem you have?

Simple fix your team made on Lady Elmoraden drop. 

There ïs two monsters Lady(63lvl) and Amon(75lvl). Dropping Energy of Insolance. Now  every 75+ player killing lows that wanted trying to kill lady because they are no able to go higher and kill Amon that is for them.

3 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Simple fix your team made on Lady Elmoraden drop. 

There ïs two monsters Lady(63lvl) and Amon(75lvl). Dropping Energy of Insolance. Now  every 75+ player killing lows that wanted trying to kill lady because they are no able to go higher and kill Amon that is for them.

Because we have info that on official server level difference doesn't affect drop and it must drop 100% even for higher levels - we made it same.

If you have info telling that it's incorrect, give it.

so pvp that ran from 55-65 is gone. Now every solo/low player try it will be PK by high lvls.
only top clan players can get this item.
And every 20 minutes TOI will be filled with 76+ players killing every near lady.

14 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

so pvp that ran from 55-65 is gone. Now every solo/low player try it will be PK by high lvls.
only top clan players can get this item.
And every 20 minutes TOI will be filled with 76+ players killing every near lady.

boo-hoo stronger ppl than me in lineage are killing me, if you are having hard time may i suggest downloading this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tetris-blitz/9wzdncrfj314

There is so many stupid things and you sticking to them. Simple thing like this and its worse. New mounts in pvp are stupid to. This is not what we want from classic.

2 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

There is so many stupid things and you sticking to them. Simple thing like this and its worse. New mounts in pvp are stupid to. This is not what we want from classic.

Most of the community decide to have 2.0 as on official. About each your idea you can create poll and if enough people will support this change - it will be applied.

Just now, Pandemic said:

Internet warrior was summoned. Look like you are Gladiator 0 skill and full mount of shit ;)

no it's the truth, i was farming Amon solo or duo when there were 2-3 enemy parties also hunting him the high floors and i was getting more kills than them.

Lineage was never and will never be a game of fair conditions. Even in chess the whites have better win rate. Making a proper strat or finding friends to group up with to fight those highier levels will be much better way to spend your time than crying on forum.

• Like 1

my life in a nutshell: fix bugs - gets bashed... dont fix bugs - gets bashed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

no it's the truth, i was farming Amon solo or duo when there were 2-3 enemy parties also hunting him the high floors and i was getting more kills than them.

Lineage was never and will never be a game of fair conditions. Even in chess the whites have better win rate. Making a proper strat or finding friends to group up with to fight those highier levels will be much better way to spend your time than crying on forum.

You are little bit slow. I want

Just now, San0 said:

my life in a nutshell: fix bugs - gets bashed... dont fix bugs - gets bashed.

It wasnt bug it was feature and good one.

You made talisman VI in a few days and still crying while 99,99% of the server cant achieve that talisman ? Lost your gold mine? Maybe go level up, find a group and play the game now ????

Edited by weeeeD

Dude u had 6lvl tali ,+16 dagger and u  telling something about op chars when u cant even reach lvl 70? Go lvl up not farm money,and u gonna be op "char"

Edited by V4siukas

1 minute ago, V4siukas said:

Dude u had 6lvl tali ,+16 dagger and u  telling something about op chars when u cant even reach lvl 70? Go lvl up not farm money,and u gonna be op "char"

whats his ing name? I think ill go help him in top 5 for a while :DDDDD

1 minute ago, V4siukas said:

You are joke i steal you 1 energy because i had better DMG then you. Not every body licking ass to get better exp.

Just now, BlackJack said:

whats his ing name? I think ill go help him in top 5 for a while :DDDDD

My ing is Pandemic you can try it right now.