Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Switching costumes from armor slot to hair accessory slot

would it be possible to eventually change full body costumes item type( like the halloween or the summer ones ) in order to be able to put them in the hair accessory slots, instead of the main body armor slot?

i'm asking because in that way we could still wear full armor sets while being able to move around with the costume as skin appearence. it's kind of a shame to leave costumes getting dust in warehouse.

as long as it doesn't mess up with the game textures, or coding of course 40.gif

if it influnces it then it doese for everyone, and im fine with it +1 for this ideal

we have lot of other ways to regconize their armor types anw

4 hours ago, Arcanum said:

would it be possible to eventually change full body costumes item type( like the halloween or the summer ones ) in order to be able to put them in the hair accessory slots, instead of the main body armor slot?

i'm asking because in that way we could still wear full armor sets while being able to move around with the costume as skin appearence. it's kind of a shame to leave costumes getting dust in warehouse.

as long as it doesn't mess up with the game textures, or coding of course 40.gif

u want to farm mobs in swimsuit? u must be kidding me. This crap shouldnt exist on L2, yet teletubies players like it, atleast its just 'look' for GH. Using it full time is ashaming self and GMs making it possible to wear along with armor would become joke.

5 hours ago, kkthx said:

u want to farm mobs in swimsuit? u must be kidding me. This crap shouldnt exist on L2, yet teletubies players like it, atleast its just 'look' for GH. Using it full time is ashaming self and GMs making it possible to wear along with armor would become joke.

i wouldn't mind running around with this kind of skins:

dark_knight_human_fighter_male.png

but i guess that's just me. those should be already available in the list from the streamers rewards btw.

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

Im against such idea, cos it influences pvp gameplay, its hard to recognize robes, hvy armors, healers, dds etc

pirate/assassin transforms do exactly the same, and yet nobody ever complained about it.

just get good at watching/picking proper targets and you'll be fine  17.gif

Still doesnt change fact it assassin's appeariance and ur idea does influence gameplay. U dont have to have same opinion but pvping in swiming suit doesnt look well for me. Assassin thing atleast looks ok for l2 reality.

On 19.11.2017 at 5:00 PM, kkthx said:

+1, please no more League of Legends

Maybe it doesnt seem like bad idea right now, but i believe 2.5 update will come here and there it matters a lot, you want to see which kind of set (Now not talking about heavy/robe/light) is enemy using, because of resists it gives.