BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

14 hours ago, Cyane said:

Meanwhile, korean classic balancing the game! :P dont worry about their mounts!

- Summoner series

Skill name Balance adjustment contents
Blaze Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)
Aqua Swirl Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)
Twister Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)

3. Added new Summoners to Summoners.

class Skill name Skill Level Acquisition Level
Arcana Road 04820171129095358.jpg Summon Queen of Cat 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv
Elemental Master 04920171129095404.jpg Seruman Unicorn Seraphim 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv
Spectral Master 05020171129095410.jpg Surman Night Shade 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv

I tell u they are best pvp nukers in antharas update. That skill criticals for 2-3k damage. it has 77 power. its like necro just less debuffs and better pet.

14 hours ago, Cyane said:

Skill name Balance adjustment contents Blaze Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84) Aqua Swirl Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84) Twister Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)

This sh1t is already on ru off :P

50 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

19 summoners vote : Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills 9_9xD

18 summoners + me :P 

• Haha 1

@Kse @Koll @San0 So many people cry about summoners, but mayby resolution is very simple. Remake Class change only on 3 grups and put 3 and 4 grup together and all unhappy people can change on summoners and show their skills.

I think than all of them stop crying, because its not easy play it. Summoners are top farmers on high lvls and in pvp its normal char, just people cant fight vs them.

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@Kse @Koll @San0 So many people cry about summoners, but mayby resolution is very simple. Remake Class change only on 3 grups and put 3 and 4 grup together and all unhappy people can change on summoners and show their skills.

I think than all of them stop crying, because its not easy play it. Summoners are top farmers on high lvls and in pvp its normal char, just people cant fight vs them.

DA is not summoner...

• Confused 1

you should make mounts to be available while out of combat. also if you get hit or you hit someone you must dismount and pet should not be available. people when they see war they just mount and run run run. pet should be available only out of combat either when you do damage or you get damage no matter if you are on it or not.If you are on pet you should dismount instantly. 

• Like 2

- sumones should definitly do only follow you while you are mounted

- there should be some (3-5s) cast-up timer for mount up or only be use why ooc.

I really like mounts. But only for move from point to point, not for use it in combat. And is new fenomen from hop on mount and run away its really sitty.

Edited by WizarDEAD

I've experienced this sh*tty mount fights already. 1 ES at 77+ lvl can annoy whole party by flying on his fucking pegas, attack by aoe skills, stuns or aa which is fucking incredibly strong (this shitty pet hits 2k+ crt on 70+ tank just by auto attack, what the fuck is this?). I can accept even 1 hit deaths from ES, but remove fucking mounts during pvp as IT SHOULD BE. If you want to run away, burn soe or just die like shit without hands. ES have transfer pain, ES can use his pets skills when mounted, ES making at the moment top damage comparing to risk/cost of other classes and have THE BEST SURVIVAL. You can summon your pet anytime without any risk cuz it takes just 1 sec, then you can mount again(in 0.5 sec), fly fucking away and attack whole party by aoe skills from 2k+ range (you won't even see ES on your screen and his pet is still available to attack you by any sort of skills). It's not about crying or however you will call it. It's unbalanced as fuck and there is no chance to catch anybody on mount. Dismounting takes lots of time comparing to how fast mount is on his dash skill, so even if you'll catch someone on mount, you still have to stun/root/anchor/fear him to have any chance to attack him.

I have lots of solutions that EVERYONE who's not FUCKING CRYBABY, agree.

First of all:
1.Dash skill duration - 15 sec, re-use 30 sec (same as dash on archer/dagger. it's fucking enough that mount have higher speed as I do with dash, yuls 6 and assassin transform)
2.Mounts can be used ONLY when you're NOT IN COMBAT
3.Disable all character skills while riding a mount
4.Disable transfer pain skill while mounted (optinal if you want to leave skills use on your pet while you're using mount)

It's enough that ES is probably the best class in 1v1. Don't make it 4x more OP than it actually IS.

Think about it.
My internship in this game is much longer than age of Chinese who's playing it and my feedback is based on BILLIONS of SIEGES, mass/1v1 pvp and Ollys I had during my gameplay.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dercas said:

EVERYONE who's not FUCKING CRYBABY

You are one of them.
If you dont know how to counter play it - just uninstal game. Thank you.

Edited by Kure
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, dercas said:

I've experienced this sh*tty mount fights already. 1 ES at 77+ lvl can annoy whole party by flying on his fucking pegas, attack by aoe skills, stuns or aa which is fucking incredibly strong (this shitty pet hits 2k+ crt on 70+ tank just by auto attack, what the fuck is this?). I can accept even 1 hit deaths from ES, but remove fucking mounts during pvp as IT SHOULD BE. If you want to run away, burn soe or just die like shit without hands. ES have transfer pain, ES can use his pets skills when mounted, ES making at the moment top damage comparing to risk/cost of other classes and have THE BEST SURVIVAL. You can summon your pet anytime without any risk cuz it takes just 1 sec, then you can mount again(in 0.5 sec), fly fucking away and attack whole party by aoe skills from 2k+ range (you won't even see ES on your screen and his pet is still available to attack you by any sort of skills). It's not about crying or however you will call it. It's unbalanced as fuck and there is no chance to catch anybody on mount. Dismounting takes lots of time comparing to how fast mount is on his dash skill, so even if you'll catch someone on mount, you still have to stun/root/anchor/fear him to have any chance to attack him.

So many description mistakes about ES...

38 minutes ago, dercas said:

I have lots of solutions that EVERYONE who's not FUCKING CRYBABY

ehm, as Kure said...

9 minutes ago, Kure said:

You are one of them.
If you dont know how to counter play it - just uninstal game. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, dercas said:

2.Mounts can be used ONLY when you're NOT IN COMBAT

Why not, agree a little bit :)

39 minutes ago, dercas said:

4.Disable transfer pain skill while mounted (optinal if you want to leave skills use on your pet while you're using mount)

TP doesn't work on mount and secret tip: doesn't work for long range, i think 1200+

40 minutes ago, dercas said:

It's enough that ES is probably the best class in 1v1. Don't make it 4x more OP than it actually IS.

There are better class for 1v1 on this server

41 minutes ago, dercas said:

Think about it.

U should...

41 minutes ago, dercas said:

My internship in this game is much longer than age of Chinese who's playing it and my feedback is based on BILLIONS of SIEGES, mass/1v1 pvp and Ollys I had during my gameplay.

lol, so experienced player and such a crybaby, just wow

Best regards

Lafi - Elemental Master

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dercas said:

@Lafi in 1 sentence - no mounts, no problems :)

Disagree but I like your point No. 2 as I wrote. Every char has cons and pros. U should learn fight against them if u wanna be a better player. It's not that hard... Good luck..

The point here is so funny. You level in open ground and cry that one ES can kite whole CP.

Go loa, toi. One ES nuke and he dies. 

Thats the minuses of ES, but noone sees it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Go loa, toi. One ES nuke and he dies. 

ES can attack you by /target %name from any range he/she can target you. Так что ты опять сказал, как в лужу пернул.

10 minutes ago, Lina said:

ES can attack you by /target %name from any range he/she can target you. Так что ты опять сказал, как в лужу пернул.

Not from any range. Stop bulshitting. When last time u see in loa ES kitting whole pt?

Also there is super speed potions people. Less cry more play.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Not from any range. Stop bulshitting. When last time u see in loa ES kitting whole pt?Also there is super speed potions people. Less cry more play.

Ask Jum6o. Last time with my pt he was doing this bullshit in ToI and we need help of another pt and a 10 min of relogs to kill him

35 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

26655284_1682990005055043_1350777887_o.png

No challenge, not interesting. Its with everything for normal people.

U can see Kids CP and one PK char running in solo locations. Its so easy, no challange, only for kids. 

Jum6o/Roolback never kill us in SV. We know like stop them and they dont want losing time for nothing too. ES from WK or koreans kill us only few times and its same case.

CP with 2 heroes cant stop 1ES. Sad. Maybe time to call one dagger and kill him so easy, because TP dont work on big range or on mount.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No challenge, not interesting. Its with everything for normal people.

U can see Kids CP and one PK char running in solo locations. Its so easy, no challange, only for kids. 

Jum6o/Roolback never kill us in SV. We know like stop them and they dont want losing time for nothing too. ES from WK or koreans kill us only few times and its same case.

CP with 2 heroes cant stop 1ES. Sad. Maybe time to call one dagger and kill him so easy, because TP dont work on big range or on mount.

You right, when I tried sometimes I was solo just to be annoying, and WK ponys come with all they country in they back, with super speed potion I think not worth use mount anymore, at least for me, can use transfer pain and don't die with 2 hits ?. 

37 minutes ago, Lina said:

Ask Jum6o. Last time with my pt he was doing this bullshit in ToI and we need help of another pt and a 10 min of relogs to kill him

Es can do it only with bad partys, like zacman CP without KingLeonidas ??

• Haha 1