Sign in to follow this  
Kse

It was never so easy to join L2Classic.club!

1.png

Dear friends!

New it's the best as never before time to join our server!

You don't need to be afraid to start from 0 on the server, which is over than 2 years old.

And now we will explain why.

We have a lot of features, which will help our newcomers!

Starting Pack

Spoiler

All NEW characters* will receive 2vc9vyg.png Starting pack, which will help newcomers to level faster at start!

Staring pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 19

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 19

a9wowo.png Fairy Antennae (7 days)

eamdsm.png Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day

20rla83.png Ring of Heir

mwvcc1.png Healing potion x10

2d8m0ip.png Scroll of Escape x3

mvtbfn.png Scroll of resurrection

2cdgwgp.png Buff set x3

Buff set contains:

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Soul Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Body Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Wind Walk Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Regeneration Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Shield Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Summon Life Cubic Scroll

2laqzp5.png Newbie Weapon Ticket. Can be exchanged for 7 days No-grade weapon (which can not be exchanged and sold):

5oxxd5.png Flanged mace

10duv04.png Viper fang

rj34bd.png Falchion

k2o4yr.png Sword breaker

2j2ao1h.png Mage staff

NOTE: Only First character on the account will get Starting Pack!

Some Quests increased Adena reward

Spoiler

The transition from the early low game for the early mid game was pointed out to us as being the hardest part in the game, for a player with a normal play time when they get to about level 30-35, the newbie weapon is prolly about to finish, and they gonna have a hard time.

To make this problem not such a big one, we increased the adena rewards of some quests between lvls 20 - 40 so players can choose to make the quest while they level up and by doing so having a better economical life.

The following quests ADENA reward was increased by about 5 times:

• Grim Collector
  • Sense for Business
  • Vanquish Remnants
  • Hunt of the Black Lion
  • Arrow Vengeance
  • Leto Lizardmen Hunting
  • Conquest of Alligator Island

NOTE: Only ADENA reward was increased from this quests. In case any of this quests have other type of rewards, those ones stay with same reward as before.

Herb of Progress

Spoiler

- While hunting in some specific locations players will have a chance of receiving by drop a Herb of Progress.

4.png

- This herb can be picked up and it will stay on your inventory for 10 minutes. If not used after 10 minutes herb will disappear.

5.png

- To use this herb open your inventory and double click on it (or right click).

- After consuming the herb, player will receive a 5 minute buff increasing the exp/sp gain by 20%.

6.png

- Herb cannot be used if character is higher then level 40 (40 still can use it, but 41 and higher cant)

- This herb drop can be obtained in the following locations:

• Ruins of Agony
  • Ruins of Despair
  • Abandoned Camp
  • Partisans Hideaway
  • Execution Grounds
  • Cruma Marshlands
  • Breka Stronghold
  • Death Pass
  • Wastelands
  • Plains of Lizardmen

NOTE: Most of this locations have also quests on which ADENA reward was increased so players can combo it up for a smother and a bit faster progress.

Moon Knight Quest

Spoiler

Moon Knight Quest was added giving the lowbies/new comers access to a set with D grade pdef stats. This set has no bonus at all besides the P def it gives, it cannot be traded or sold, and it cannot be enchanted.

To be able to obtain this set you need to talk with Moon Knight Jones in Gludin Village and fulfil a number of small missions and favours for him and his friends.

7.png

When all the jobs are done he will allow you to choose what kind of set you want to receive among Heavy, Light or Robe.

This quest can be done by characters between level 25 and 40.

Quest Walkthrough.

HEAVY SET

8.png

LIGHT SET

9.png

ROBE SET

10.png

Achievement System

Spoiler

An Achievement System has been added for players lv.1-50

• Level-up Rewards are found in the new Daily Mission window.

107.png108.png109.png110.png111.png112.png113.png

New Permanent Event - Cloe's Hats

Spoiler

Hunt any monsters from level 1 till level 40, and get from them Untitled1.png Hat Cloth.
When you will gather 10 of them, you need to find Hats Tailor Cloe

cloe.png

She can be found in 1 of 3 places: Ruins of Despair, Execution Grounds, Death Pass.

c1.png

c2.png

c3.png

You can find Cloe in one of these 3 places at a time. 

But hurry! She stays at one place for only 20 minutes!  And it is impossible to guess where she will go next!

As soon as you will find Cloe and will talk to her, she will offer you the reward for 10 Hat Cloth.

Make an exchange, and you will get Untitled2.png Hair Accessory Box.

Double-click on the Box and you will get random 3 days Hair Accessory.

Possible Hats:

h1.png

h2.png

h3.png

h4.png

h5.png

Happy Hunting!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Though u again boost low lvl farm, bcoz making 1-40 lvl takes only 1 day in 2.0

Boosted with Hats :)

3 hours ago, Koll said:

No.

qwTe3CqeQ2G81jkuvNe6gA.png

How about a small chance of getting a permanent hat instead? It would greatly help newbies if they decided to sell it, unique hair accessories have high demand.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Thats why im fine this time:)

When implementing new feature:

B8z6to5RR7_1peOSsBy-rg.png

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Leoh said:

I am 21 right now and this Hat Cloth never drops, at least the new event of Christmas is droping.

Based on tests it's 1 item per 50% on level 30+. 

Anyone can give feedback on the quest rewards? "How boosted is boosted?" dont they have fixed prize at npc? or thats whats raised?

7 hours ago, Smallls said:

Anyone can give feedback on the quest rewards? "How boosted is boosted?" dont they have fixed prize at npc? or thats whats raised?

Well the final reward adena is boosted 5 times - e.g., if the quest Sense for Business is supposed to give you 2a for each Monster Eye's Meat and 10a for each Monster Eye's Lens by default, it gives you 10a for each Monster Eye's Meat and 50a for each Monster Eye's Lens instead.

Likewise for quests with static reward, like Conquest of Alligator Island - official reward is 2000a, but here it gives 10000a (5x more) instead.

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well the final reward adena is boosted 5 times - e.g., if the quest Sense for Business is supposed to give you 2a for each Monster Eye's Meat and 10a for each Monster Eye's Lens by default, it gives you 10a for each Monster Eye's Meat and 50a for each Monster Eye's Lens instead.

Likewise for quests with static reward, like Conquest of Alligator Island - official reward is 2000a, but here it gives 10000a (5x more) instead.

Thank you a lot for the info, wasnt exactly clean sicne some quest tiems are drops and could be sold to the shop for 800 a etc.. (like the Orc Barracks one)

• Like 1

After three years, this starting pack its really not worth it for any new comer.

Make something like Skelth, like top d weapon/armor and top c weapon/armor and shots for 1 month.

Not everyone its going to start with a friend or not everyone is going to get help from highers lvls.

And if you dont like it that way, at least put top d grade weapon/armor/shots for 1 month. So basically newbies can do something when they are not raids up to kill.

The hat event its useless tbh, i lvled up a tyrant from 1 to 40 just killing mobs in AC/OB/FT and i get not single Hat Cloth, so just remove the event or make it 20-70 at least. Its a 3 days hat after all.

Same with the herb event, should be a 20min buff and should be at least 20-60 so you help people who dont kill raids to level a little bit faster?

Just some things that crossed my mind.

@San0@Kse

Edited by Jsem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jsem said:

After three years, this starting pack its really not worth it for any new comer.

Make something like Skelth, like top d weapon/armor and top c weapon/armor and shots for 1 month.

Not everyone its going to start with a friend or not everyone is going to get help from highers lvls.

And if you dont like it that way, at least put top d grade weapon/armor/shots for 1 month. So basically newbies can do something when they are not raids up to kill.

Agreed with that, especially now that zaken patch is attracting new players. Top C weapon might be a bit overkill though, I don't know... Top D/Mid C would be better imo. Hopefully then people will stop bringing no grade bows into low level raids 😂

Edited by SemenArsonist

30 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Agreed with that, especially now that zaken patch is attracting new players. Top C weapon might be a bit overkill though, I don't know... Top D/Mid C would be better imo. Hopefully then people will stop bringing no grade bows into low level raids 😂

This is a big problem for new comers, they are no getting invited to raids beacuse the don't have a "decent" d bow, i don't remember how many times i get kicked for not having one. At least with a starter pack with top d weapon, you can choose Light Xboss to raid or whatever weapon you want to solo. and for c grade weapon is just going to be for 30 days, enough time to farm your own, then its gonna dissapear. Its going to be like a shadow item, not tradeable, not able to enchant or put runes, etc.

Edited by Jsem

2 hours ago, Jsem said:

The hat event its useless tbh, i lvled up a tyrant from 1 to 40 just killing mobs in AC/OB/FT and i get not single Hat Cloth, so just remove the event or make it 20-70 at least. Its a 3 days hat after all.

Same with the herb event, should be a 20min buff and should be at least 20-60 so you help people who dont kill raids to level a little bit faster?

Just some things that crossed my mind.

And they're time-limited so old-timers don't bother buying them anyway.

There's a lot of stuff to add, change and improve, but unfortunately since they're not willing to hire an extra coder there's only as much that can be done... But giving newbies access to D and optimally C shadow bows is absolute priority in the entry-game segment.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

And they're time-limited so old-timers don't bother buying them anyway.

There's a lot of stuff to add, change and improve, but unfortunately since they're not willing to hire an extra coder there's only as much that can be done... But giving newbies access to D and optimally C shadow bows is absolute priority in the entry-game segment.

Having to gather a big amount of cloths(like 200) for a random permanent hat would be a great idea and would establish a new market.

The developers aren't cashing in on cosmetic items and there are tons of people who go crazy for them. Hats/Costumes/Agathions/Cloaks. Their prices are ridiculous right now, 300 cols are 30 euros. 30 euros for a fucking cosmetic hat. Almost noone buys them except for people with a shitton of adena who can buy COL easily. Switching to a more reasonable price like 50/100 cols would make the market bloom. Also they could implement a lot of other unique hats that are available in the client by events. Maybe add rare cloaks/hats from previous events for people that couldn't obtain them for a higher price tag. The COL shop is obsolete in general. 

Look at this shit.

iXzihNd.png

QHP? Useless because of the combat restriction. I guess they can be practical on some very specific cases so maybe they can stay there.

Major Healing Potions? Sold at the grocery store for like 1/100th of the COL store price.

Lucky box? Look at this shit, why would anyone buy this. Maybe someone would buy this at the opening of the server but there is no use for them now.

But the biggest joke is Offline Trade envelope. Why is it even there? You can use offline trade shop free of charge in cities. Is this like a prank item? The system hasn't been working for about 8 months and you can set up a shop inside towns free of charge. Did you buy this? Well, you have been BAMBOOZLED. Better luck next time, kiddo.

The scrolls section isn't any better.

N05q9ZX.png

What is this shit... The first five scrolls are purchasable with 2 cols. So 380k for a 60 minute buff. Excessive, don't think anyone would buy this. Bres/Bsoe makes sense, but there are still a shitton of stockpiled scrolls from the tiger event so they are pretty much useless still. PK reduction for 10 cols? 1,9kk adena to reduce PKs by one when you can just buy a scroll from CH/Black Judge for 600k. Those bottom scrolls can only be bought from scrolls obtained by previous events. So they are obsolete too.

I don't know, I'm not asking them to make the game p2w and give insane rewards from COL shop, but for the love of god at least freshen it up a bit. It just looks outdated and a lot of the items there are traps.

A lot of this shit could be improved, that would not only give the server owners more money, but improve the COL market too. There has been a shortage of COL lately and the prices have gone from 140k to 220k at one point(at 190k right now). That means that there is not enough COL to go around and there are more COL being spent than being obtained from donations.

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't know, I'm not asking them to make the game p2w and give insane rewards from COL shop, but for the love of god at least freshen it up a bit. It just looks outdated and a lot of the items there are traps.

A lot of this shit could be improved, that would not only give the server owners more money, but improve the COL market too. There has been a shortage of COL lately and the prices have gone from 140k to 220k at one point(at 190k right now). That means that there is not enough COL to go around and there are more COL being spent than being obtained from donations.

wouldnt updating of store increase the prices of CoLs instead of dropping those since the demand would be even higher?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

wouldnt updating of store increase the prices of CoLs instead of dropping those since the demand would be even higher?

short-term yes.

long-term no.

Trust me I am an engineer

• Thanks 1

yeah it baffles me as well how admins can just keep the donation shop so useless... Players who need stuff that ain't there lose, admins lose because they don't get the profit out of it and ultimately players lose again because admins aren't motivated enough to work faster on the server... I get that they have income from other places but damn, it's free money. It doesn't even have to be a general re-work, just update few things from time to time.

there wont be any free weapons given away for anyone.  game as it is on classic was not made to be easy. achievement system already provides to the player more then they need to level up fast enough for a classic version of the game. for love of god its a 3 day job to get to lvl 40 even without bosses. dont rush it, it was not meant to be that way.

shop is updated whenever we see fit and it will not include hats or cloaks from events due to the fact as mentioned before lot of times this are made to be unique and reward players who played during the event. i bet those people who have a santa hat that says "holiday season of 2015" are very proud of it while if this hat would be on the shop it would be just one more hat.

buff scrolls are still around and might still be around on next events so the opinion this  is obsolete makes no sense. Moreover the pk decrease scrolls from shop if i am not mistaken have a lower reuse then the normal scrolls. so if people prefer to put money instead of time they do it.

about the offline ticket, the free offline shop was a sort of event for limited time that we ended up leaving on due to players request, this does not mean on the future it wont be back to the needing item again except on market place.

players who make the parties are free to pick who they want to invite, this is not server's fault or problem, otherwise next step in 2 months players making parties to toi will only invite people with A grade weapons so we should give to everyone a A grade weapon by the same logic.

stop trying to make the end game reachable in 1 month, this is not the server either the chronicle for it unless you are lvling a alt char with top gear and high level buffs.

further in, the shop is there and nothing forces you to use it or buy anything from there, player who want buy it, players who dont, dont buy it, if i dont want to buy bread i dont enter the bread shop unless its raining a lot outside and its the only place around for cover.

work speed on the server as nothing to do with money or motivation it has to do with what is humanly possible for us to achieve in certain amount of time. and hiring extra people for team is not a matter of money but a matter of trust. we trust what we have now, we keep what we have now.

if theres something that should be done to help newcomers and a big chance it will be done is remove prices for teleports until lvl 40 or so, this way leaving newbies with more money to purchase there stuff while allowing the newbies before them to sell their old stuff and improve not only the progress of  just arrived newbies but the generation of newbies before them.

• Like 1

We are trying to help the admin team with suggestions, not criticize you and the rest of the admin team for their work. I am getting overly defensive vibes from your post. Those were just ideas thrown around for your consideration. Yes classic is supposed to be hardcore but maybe you can try to allure more people to play here with temporary rewards. Either way I don't really care since I left that stage a long time ago, now I can just bring my emi to any char I want. 

• Thanks 1

3 days to make 40 w/o killing raid bosses as newcomer w/o any help from others? :) even if u use all exp bonuses that u get from leveling i doubt u can reach level 40 in just 3 days unless u play 12h+ per day. When i started here with first my char i did leveling w/o bosses coz i didnt knew that way is more faster. I left that chat at level 28 w/o exp scrools and i was leveling 3 days or maybe more :)

I agree with what u said that classic is not ment to be easy to play, but come on if u comment on such things dont give numbers if u dont think its realistic  :)

Edited by JzOo

5 hours ago, San0 said:

work speed on the server as nothing to do with money or motivation it has to do with what is humanly possible for us to achieve in certain amount of time. and hiring extra people for team is not a matter of money but a matter of trust. we trust what we have now, we keep what we have now.

still waiting for offer for scripter position if thats the case :ph34r:

• Thanks 1