Sign in to follow this  
Kse

It was never so easy to join L2Classic.club!

17 hours ago, San0 said:

stop trying to make the end game reachable in 1 month, this is not the server either the chronicle for it unless you are lvling a alt char with top gear and high level buffs.

And this is the main reason server did not collapsed in half a year like others do. This is what makes it best of what we can get now, including the officials. 
Conservatism here is really vital.
Was reading this speech, and heard it like it was said by some kind of a prime miminster ;D

This is so sad.

Do you really think people like this chronicle for the grind of it? No. It's just for the pvp, and believe me there is not fun trying to hit end game in a 3 years old server, without any help. By the time you get to end game, the people in the end game have already quit or are full of epics and shit.

I'm not asking for full b grade, a grade or npc shop. For god sake, it's just a help to people get 40 faster. It's to much to ask?

Stop acting like you're are an official server, i will tell you something "you guys are not".

Ekhm. If u fail grinding 1-40 w/o any help, u will defenately f8ck up grinding 60-76 even with full boosted character, so it is. 
There is nothing hard now to get ur ass till lvl 40 right now comparing will late game grinding.

3 hours ago, Reddish said:

Ekhm. If u fail grinding 1-40 w/o any help, u will defenately f8ck up grinding 60-76 even with full boosted character, so it is. 
There is nothing hard now to get ur ass till lvl 40 right now comparing will late game grinding.

You're missing the main point and comparing low lvl grind with high lvl grind its just for dumb people.

Maybe if the server was fresh, new comer may handle it but try to go to all pre 40 zones and tell if you will find any kind of group or if any raid party will take you without having a bow.

Classic its about grind? Yes, but more easy and enjoyable in groups, and tbh there is not life pre 50 is this server. Even 76+ are the same fucking partys pvping each other all the time for the past 3 years.

Why play in a 3 years server with so low newcomer love, when a newbie can go to skelth with his huge boost to 60 or classic na with full of people? The low level boost here its a joke, you cant even use the ss/bss they gave you pass 19? i mean seriously?

On 11/24/2017 at 9:14 AM, Kse said:

New Permanent Event - Cloe's Hats

Hidden Content

Best regards,

Classic Team

Haven't seen a single drop of this.

Been reading about the so called 1-40 in 3 days and I'm calling bullshit on that one. I've been playing for a week, at least 6 to 7 hours a day and I barely scratched 33 on both my buffer and the main. I fail to see how you'd get to 4 in 3 days,, even by not sharing xp with a box. The only good side is that I'm saving a lot of adena for C grd, since I'm already mid D grd. 

2 hours ago, jerry5k said:

Been reading about the so called 1-40 in 3 days and I'm calling bullshit on that one. I've been playing for a week, at least 6 to 7 hours a day and I barely scratched 33 on both my buffer and the main. I fail to see how you'd get to 4 in 3 days,, even by not sharing xp with a box. The only good side is that I'm saving a lot of adena for C grd, since I'm already mid D grd. 

Rly?)
Untitled.jpg

1 boss killed, 21->32 lvl

37 minutes ago, NWD said:

more like 1->40 in 3 hours if you know what to do

Totally fake, my god did you realize no every new comer will get help from an older player?

The only way to hit 40 in three hours its saving the 100% exp rune you get at lvl 4, use a middle scroll and maybe stew fish 10%, clan exp passive 10% and unity lvl 4 plus that you have to gathering 3 raids together, have cov dance and songs and the whole pt having goods bows. 

So dont come with that 1>4 in 3 hours if you know what to do, its more like 1>40 in 3 hours if you have high lvl buffers, c bows and stuff.

Even getting 1-20 takes around 40min-50min if you dont use the 100% exp rune. 

Not telling you may spend like 2 hours to fill the group in the party matchmaking.

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

Totally fake, my god did you realize no every new comer will get help from an older player?

The only way to hit 40 in three hours its saving the 100% exp rune you get at lvl 4, use a middle scroll and maybe stew fish 10%, clan exp passive 10% and unity lvl 4 plus that you have to gathering 3 raids together, have cov dance and songs and the whole pt having goods bows. 

So dont come with that 1>4 in 3 hours if you know what to do, its more like 1>40 in 3 hours if you have high lvl buffers, c bows and stuff.

Even getting 1-20 takes around 40min-50min if you dont use the 100% exp rune. 

Not telling you may spend like 2 hours to fill the group in the party matchmaking.

Well 3 hours is doable, I am just saying it, not that I say a newcomer can do it.

Anyway for newcomer is max 12 hours to go to 40. without XP scrolls or rune.

3 hours to 20 and make prof. (thats a lot more than needed normally)

3 hours to make parties and lure raids. (you will make parties a lot faster on EU evenings and on weekends)

6 hours to kill 8-10 raid bosses. (and no need cov for that, only 58 pp)

tip: dont take too much mystics to party or ppl with very bad weapons or  killing raid boss will take 30-100% longer because of raid boss regen.

tip2: For ez life donate 1 euro after you create a character and buy top D bow from shop in giran.