Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

All who came back.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

for sure they dont need to offer epics like JerryF(ail) to gain ppl. Lie. All CPs who joined SM didnt talk with us about epics before they joined.Many of them didnt raise the topic at all. All CPs were joined on friendly basis. Not their lvls or just because we need zerg (like everybody knows who).

the answer is easy: they offer playing game on high level with skilled players and good leading. Not just brainless zerg. Lie. WS never were the side where the quality> the quantity. Thats obvious that if you have the quality ("skilled players") - you dont need x2-x4 zerg of the other sides. 

"Good leading"? xD- that means to achieve much with less numbers, and what did we see so far? Let me remind some:
1) Zerg on zerg - totally fail to Dark Legion
2) Having the main zerg x2-x4 of another ally - periodically fail on the siedges cause of greediness
3) Absorbing everything what could be absorbed on the server no matter their skill\reputation\personal hate
4) Being the x2-x3 zerg and loose all epics to SM clan and BP ally
5) Publicly approving your ex cp member scum as a retaliaton for CP's dropped orfen

6) Being so afraid of WS useless players (oh sorry - "skilled players") that asked experienced ppl from offi to drive your side chars on oly.

We can continue and continue with the facts but I guess everybody already knows who is the most unprincipled whore on the server.

Lie.

oh wait.

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Mby you haven't considered the fact that your fellow ally members trashtalk as hell in game also in forum? This can be one factor. Look at discussion between AD and ur ally mates. Toxic af ;)

@Myrtan what?

kktnxbye breaking the stupido-o-metter as per usual. Lets see

1) Unless DL had more than 2-3 Cp's in the those mass fights between january-march, WS was winning 80% of them. I know you were just a meat shield but meat shields don't get to rewrite history.

2) Even soil said bizz is better leader on sieges than him, but i guess u know better.

3) Good point. Especially from a guy comming from DL ally.

4) It's "Lose". I know you are retarded but let me explain how epics, work. It doesn't matter how many people or how skilled you are. It only matters if you can log outside of your prime times to play. You current ally and your previous one ( DL ) was always full of much more active people who play 10-12h every day.

5) Not sure what you are talking about, your english being incomprehensible doesn't help.

6) Yeah we brought Rizos to farm your top necros with a 68 +0 alt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

how come you will mistake me with this noob ;(

I'm sorry :( both necros, both good skill so my bad. 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Why you must be so annoying?

That's the first question that comes to mind when people think about your CP :S.

People can only bear being with you for so long... Might wanna start learning chinese in advance since you'll have to hop somewhere else soon.

So you all group just to be able to hit Baium?

Or to see @Aduha in team speak?

Really dont understand sides from my point of view. Where is your all "honor" "loyality" "Never PR" and other stuff i read in forum during spring, summer? Disappeard? Better being nothing in big crowd than being something in small?

Because all who came back and now joining perks really looked more interesting people and CPs before summer. I understand riso, daj, stiba who never betrayed perks +other new cps. But people who always were enemies with perkunas... Really looks sad. 

RPG club started you can group there clan name: PerkTernal Toxic Force.

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

2) Even soil said bizz is better leader on sieges than him, but i guess u know better.

2) Even soil said bizz is better leader on sieges than him

Its good to hear that soil is someones authority.

@BlackJack aim low so you do not fail am i rite?

Even soil said bizz is a better leader.

Lol

Sup Reaver, long time no see

Edited by draco

22 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Really dont understand sides from my point of view. Where is your all "honor" "loyality" "Never PR" and other stuff i read in forum during spring, summer?

On ru off.

22 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

So you all group just to be able to hit Baium?

Better being nothing in big crowd than being something in small?

Asked NF for clan inv and they answered - no slot for me!

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

@ProGressive you are hypocrite man. Every side is recruting new players/old enemies.

Should i remind you that sm has recently recruited:

-DieHard clan (wickedsick before)

-ThisIsMyLife cp (executores before)

-Octo cp (jungleforce before)

-Anarchy clan (eternalshine before)

Don't know if it is all

So tell me what's exactly your point? To show what?

Edited by Rip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ever since Zerg Daddy came back it was just matter of time when he gather his forces again. It was unevitable. Drama incoming, it will be YUMMY! 

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

@ProGressive you are hypocrite man. Every side is recruting new players/old enemies.

Don't know if it is all

His point is probably about overall numbers.
It's no secret that Biz has been loyal to the traditional russian zerg philosophy since the beggining.
Personally this style seems pretty beta and makes the game unenjoyable.

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

This is one and only thing... Octo CP is using Anarchy clan cos of clanhall, nobody else is in there afaik.

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

Maybe to show that not everybody aims to recruit whole server to "win"... Despite being smallest side we refused already big ammount of join-requests - let me name f/e Itommy cp, Terroristas clan, Lithuanian archers (fatality CP now? not sure)...Im not blaming anyone, but statements I read here are kinda ridiculous imho, like "Jerry recruit people for promisses of epics"... Thats hillarious, we even put some CPs on hold before joining us to exp their epics chars to be able help ally in ALL ways (nobody wanted to make same mistake as with jungle before...). w/e.

Even tho you already have in your side same numbers of clans as we have CPs, it doesnt matter, we will play our game as we did always.. At the point you will crush us eventually and we will be forced to retreat to guerilla warfare again it doesnt matter, we were so close to extinction so many times already, BiZZerg version 3.0 wont change anything in that... 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Rip said:

Don't know if it is all

Im not trying to show anything im trying to get logical explanations here.

Octo CP and anarchy u dont know details about it and i wont tell them here. So I keep them both out of here. Hint:its like buying Reaver char joining SM and saying that reaver is not perkunas anymore ;)

About DieHard cant say much, was not playing when SM recruited them but probably because of lack in USA time of people and they had aome problems with WS y?

ThisIsMyLife CP is strong enough and didnt want to join zerg side on USA time so they either were playing alone or along with us. Also i think they want epics so. Dont see nothing strange here.

Why u think we didnt pick JF or other ppl who went to your side? Because some of them were and still will be enemies and some CPs said"if they join ally we leave". 

While for example all of JF saying that they hate Biz and Biz jokes that they are bad habit people and still playing together for what? To rape us? 

Its just sad, JF and ES had enough power to recruit those new cps running in Abg and other spots, but instead of that they joined perkunas and those low level cps will go with perkunas. And when everything again breaks low level cps stays with bizz and old ES JF just get left behind- same like they would be now. So whats the point for this grouping, Baium? Instead of killing perks u feed them with ppl and items xD Good leading? Okey fine then HF. GL all :)

Instead of interesting server with 3-4 sides we will have again 2 sides and third red rice gods.  

@ProGressive became sm bitchboi for a while now, everything is fine when sm does it, but when we do it its somehow outragious and not fair. This is pretty much the reason im posting way less here, if you have a blue crest you're superior physically and intellectually, top best players in each role, best cps, best leaders, noone donates, everyones honorable, meanwhile if you're ws you're just an ape with a stick trying to catch ants.

15 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@ProGressive became sm bitchboi for a while now, everything is fine when sm does it, but when we do it its somehow outragious and not fair. This is pretty much the reason im posting way less here, if you have a blue crest you're superior physically and intellectually, top best players in each role, best cps, best leaders, noone donates, everyones honorable, meanwhile if you're ws you're just an ape with a stick trying to catch ants.

You are exaggerating as fuck man. With the same logic , what i have seen in forum from your allies : 

jerry buy people with epics

enemy taugh us all classic tactics 

we are zerg

we zerg epics

we flame everyone

Idk what else. Dont let forum trolls affect you ;) 

Edit: You should have seen the flame between soil and perks back in the day. 1000 times worse things being said here. by both sides.

Edited by Yomana

20 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

if you have a blue crest you're superior physically and intellectually

I wont argue about the intellectual part, but physically?...
JF already threatening irl left and right, we must make ally meeting for where we could possibly hide...

42 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Overdoing it man. @Rip so far best necro in server(oly wise). And so on. We have donators as well. 

The problem here I dont blame WS or bizz. I like bizz and i understand that working people need to play in zerg, what I dont understand is JF and some other cps joinin perks.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Overdoing it man. @Rip so far best necro in server(oly wise). And so on. We have donators as well. 

The problem here I dont blame WS or bizz. I like bizz and i understand that working people need to play in zerg, what I dont understand is JF and some other cps joinin perks.

yes, that 1 not even full mage cp is super scary and that mixed 7 people cp with 2 wl an archer and a mage is super strong too.