Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

"One of the strongest clan" he said

JF was one of the strongest clan

quickly, someone call 911, there's been an outbreak at the Zoo again and now there's bullshits flying all over the place!!

please help!!!!!1!1!!!11!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

OK OK lets explain what we have here.We had 6 People under mob traIn of which 2 was boxes against a FULL party+ 3 mages back on you that you dont show to us (martins as faR as i remember was 1 of these mages).
n1yvNzR.jpg

So to finalize our investigation:The vids i/we upload expose everyone of you and its like i fire with a MiniGun against you.You cant avoid it because the truth is on screen and you try to find excuses to excuse something that cannot be reasoned.Keep show us your penetrated and full of blood buttholes.

AND DONT FORGET TO REPORT ME FOR FLAMING BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS FLAME POST (AS ALWAYS)

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

OK OK lets explain what we have here.We had 6 People under mob traIn of which 2 was boxes against a FULL party+ 3 mages back on you that you dont show to us (martins as faR as i remember was 1 of these mages).
n1yvNzR.jpg

So to finalize our investigation:The vids i/we upload expose everyone of you and its like i fire with a MiniGun against you.You cant avoid it because the truth is on screen and you try to find excuses to excuse something that cannot be reasoned.Keep show us your penetrated and full of blood buttholes.

AND DONT FORGET TO REPORT ME FOR FLAMING BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS FLAME POST (AS ALWAYS)

Few hours ago before this epic fight  you PR again (KingApe /Ih3art/Zacman/Boleros/SmashingDance/Xpsomo/BloodyQueen) against (Myrmidon,Parasadalos,Tys0n,VeioBebado,lMartins,LuckyCharm,lArrow)..It wasnt an equal fight ?  So many months of double penetration cause to you and your fellow apes many mental disorders.

Suggestion:Lick your ally leader balls to protect you free farming Blazing Swamp

to be fair: they had less numbers and i guess they wasnt prepared! ...

i think its legit to PR in that situation - just my POV.

@Arcanum maybe you thought that you didn't see all people because of your screen from 1995 - but nearly all present opponents were already pictured on your screen

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, valkynic said:

hahaha thats funny, not even trying to fight just insta pr 

with 4 active people why to try to fight 1 pt +2-3 mages from behind?

• Sad 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, today we have very crucial day for bright future of our prosperous nation! New attention whore was appointed in the forum. Clap clap

Shinryu, for real. You haven't reached even the level that Violence CP had back then, simmilar in pvp with ripwalker party. You can only dream about it. The sad truth is if this CP never quit, you would be in the same position as before below us :) But some guys quit, our CP broken and need to rebuild it from 0. Show me your frapses where you achieve such victories as we did in my/eulogist's videos. Really, only break broke us nothing else, and it's not great achievment to be better from us with full party when we miss sws/bp/wc. Stop your blind hate, you turning Myrmidon lately. Show me at least one good fraps of your party facing 3 enemy parties and win. You are ridiculous.shinryu.thumb.JPG.e098f56093074a55a2bea46d5d3a9865.JPG

This is how your heroic party works ;)shinryu1.JPG.8f10eb830872829a39d828af8a60a928.JPG

Edited by Myrtan

52 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, today we have very crucial day for bright future of our prosperous nation! New attention whore was appointed in the forum. Clap clap

Shinryu, for real. You haven't reached even the level that Violence CP had back then, simmilar in pvp with ripwalker party. You can only dream about it. The sad truth is if this CP never quit, you would be in the same position as before below us :) But some guys quit, our CP broken and need to rebuild it from 0. Show me your frapses where you achieve such victories as we did in my/eulogist's videos. Really, only break broke us nothing else, and it's not great achievment to be better from us with full party when we miss sws/bp/wc. Stop your blind hate, you turning Myrmidon lately. Show me at least one good fraps of your party facing 3 enemy parties and win. You are ridiculous.shinryu.thumb.JPG.e098f56093074a55a2bea46d5d3a9865.JPG

This is how your heroic party works ;)shinryu1.JPG.8f10eb830872829a39d828af8a60a928.JPG

:D :D cmon stop it already :D

59 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Why you refer to me KingApe minion?Your mates came to forum with video posts and stated that your Clown Cp was back..Now with all these failures you cant handle it ?Run Forest Run or Pr/Bsoe you choose...

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You haven't reached even the level that Violence CP had back then, simmilar in pvp with ripwalker party.

You are doing the best entertainment on this forum. Man if my son  will have a birthday can i invite u to be clown for guests ?:) u are better then half of cabarets in TV keep going !

• Haha 1

I said the truth with facts. Keep laughing or watch my videos where is everything. Not gonna argue with blind retards no more. Cya nerds! ;)

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

... why are you trying to explain yourself now? No one said you only had the slightest chance ...

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You haven't reached even the level that Violence CP had back then, simmilar in pvp with ripwalker party.

but you're not really trying to compare yourself with the ripwalker party now. Cause otherwise I'd have to seriously consider that you're suffering from chronic overestimation of yourself.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

New attention whore was appointed in the forum. Clap clap.

always funny when whores talk about "whores". Who sits in the glasshouse should not throw with stones!

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Show me at least one good fraps of your party facing 3 enemy parties and win. You are ridiculous.

let me know when your "this one glorious moment" erection is over ..

Edited by Anytime

8 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Why are you trying to explain yourself now? No one said you only had the slightest chance.

but you're not really trying to compare yourself with the ripwalker party now. Cause otherwise I'd have to seriously consider that you're suffering from chronic overestimation of yourself.

Since you are one reasonable person here, I will answer you. No, Im not comparing my party to ripwalker party in current state. Im talking about the past, when we were in equal strength. Also, I said that we WERE one of the strongest clans and sorry but no one can't deny that by my or eulogist videos. I was talking with Rip when our CP disbanded and he said himself that too bad it was only one party that could fight with them on +/- equal performance, even tho Rip crew had bigger lvls than us + (not sure) epics. Ok bro, I have no time to talk about it anymore, I'm not playing actively lately. Have my own things in real life so if you wanna talk about it, hit my pm. I'm not interested to lead that conversation in front of all these blind clowns. Sorry, have a good day Anytime and GL in L2

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Since you are one reasonable person here, I will answer you. No, Im not comparing my party to ripwalker party in current state. Im talking about the past, when we were in equal strength. Also, I said that we WERE one of the strongest clans and sorry but no one can't deny that by my or eulogist videos. I was talking with Rip when our CP disbanded and he said himself that too bad it was only one party that could fight with them and win sometime, even tho Rip crew had bigger lvls than us + (not sure) epics. Ok bro, I have no time to talk about it anymore, I'm not playing actively lately. Have my own things in real life so if you wanna talk about it, hit my pm. I'm not interested to lead that conversation in front of all these blind clowns. Sorry, have a good day Anytime and GL in L2

Hitler also WERE one of the most powerful man of the world.
And now check what happend:

1024px-angela_merkel_10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I'm not interested to lead that conversation in front of all these blind clowns. Sorry, have a good day Anytime and GL in L2

@Myrtan

I think you know I'm not a fan of conversations like that. It's just that you guys are the last ones who can complain about these little stings. As far as I know, you guys also play this trashtalk pretty well.

9 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

OK OK lets explain what we have here.We had 6 People under mob traIn of which 2 was boxes against a FULL party+ 3 mages back on you that you dont show to us (martins as faR as i remember was 1 of these mages).4

You was not "under mobs". Hitting mobs 1b1 is not being under mobs ¬¬unprepared maybe.... and maybe not full active but where did you find 3 mages behind us? It was your imagination;)  Idk why Shin posted it cuz not your clan neither your CP never were something impressive... MB when you ganged noobs on ABG ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

You was not "under mobs". Hitting mobs 1b1 is not being under mobs ¬¬unprepared maybe.... and maybe not full active but where did you find 3 mages behind us? It was your imagination;)  Idk why Shin posted it cuz not your clan neither your CP never were something impressive... MB when you ganged noobs on ABG ...

He posted it because its me.And all DramaAlly+Few WS hates JF because of me.Everyone from SM can accept that i am one of the biggest reasons they still hate the other guys of my clan and just to mention im not even an officer on this clan anymore but just a member...And ofcourse for this hate-they expose to me-there is ALWAYS a reason.

And for the record- We AOE for a friend who wanted to complete 3rd proff q.You might prefer 1-1 farming but you cant blame others because you dont know how to AOE effectivly.

Keep writing your hate comments.The counterattack of mine will be x100 the force of your hates towards me and then you will start searching for your mama to save you

37 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Keep writing your hate comments.The counterattack of mine will be x100 the force of your hates towards me and then you will start searching for your mama to save you from the hunt.

but unfortunately, it will only last a minute - then that crazy destroyer buffs are over ;)

Edited by Anytime

20 minutes ago, RoSeN said:

haha :D:D:x

999.jpg

999.jpg

One more butthurted gay guy that act as a women in order to gain from that.You are war son, not my prob if you choosed the other side
Did you like the -4 yesterday 1v9 in SV? :) 

one more butthurted.png