Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

WC or Overlord, also LFC

Been away from game for a while and starting fresh, I want to play a support. I was debating between Shaman or BD, kinda still am, but if I go Shaman should I go WC or OL?

Also of the Shaman or BD what do you think will Solo easier? Before you say 'Classic is not a solo game!' know that most of you are 50+, and I foresee a lot of soloing being done pre-50 because of this, and the fact that I do not play during Euro time zones.

Also looking for a clan to help with exp buffs :D would be much appreciated. Cheers

• Like 2

Ahh, I always feel a little warmth in my chest when I see an original 2k15 member coming back.

Anyway if the question is WC or OL for solo play, I say OL. Also the pre-50 solo'ing isn't all too bad, especially since there're low raids ALL the time. Like, whenever I open a team matchmaking there's a room for those 20s 30s RBs... Shaman isn't exactly the most desired char for those since many people bring high level buffers, but as long as you get yourself a bow I'm sure you'll find a few RB parties before you enter the world of misery and depression I mean the wonderful life of 60+

I play class OL and believe, in the random party you will rarely take. Because in the party will be PP, they need a bless hp/mp + hast + dw + focus. And constantly, everywhere there will be PP in the party. If you want to take OL for a solo game, then do not recommend it. Better WC.

OL take in the event that there is ready konst parties, which will take you to yourself.
And even there is almost no bishop on the server. Although those who go to LOA, often look for them
I do not advise taking OL and Bishop, without the second window.

Take BD/SE/tank/Sws/EE and u will be have fast exp.

Edited by Duvs