Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

San0 wp

So San0, u delete post and block possibility of posting for 6 days.

Now pls write here that on forum nobody can have own point of wiev, coz u forgot put it on forum rules.

Or u felt offended for calling nuts? Right, only KingLeonidas have rights to flame u with offensive words (way more than "nuts") , wo getting blocked.

Or u felt bad for accusing of fail management with giving free enchant scrolls? Right, only Soil can write post in general accusing GMs of selling weapons through AH. (and i just say about fail rewards destroying playability)

Well i dont know, coz u didnt even wrote reason there. I guess that u re just deleting posts that u dont like when somebody disagrees with ur ideas. Thats well played, u show ur power over ppl.

U dont like somebodys point of wiev? Well fuck him, just delete and block. Fuck him double w.o writing reason of block.

Edited by kkthx

i deleted post cuz i didnt liked your tone and cuz of a accumulation of other topics with same behavior, thats why it got hiden and account blocked, and thats why the same will happen to this one.

it also broke about 4 or 5 rules from this list.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2165-forum-rules/

for the same reason this topic will also be locked and this account will also be blocked.

• Like 1