7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

nice editing and music, wtb good content

thnx .  I'll try to collect more now . 
its hard without focus death and clearmovement , do like 1x5 frags :D

Edited by Chest

10 hours ago, Chest said:

thnx .  I'll try to collect more now . 
its hard without focus death and clearmovement , do like 1x5 frags :D

men cmon its not about 1x5 frags with clear movement and focus death... but ur 90% pvp in this movie are 1v4 situations where 1 guy is low lvl and others are just boxes or afk ppl... 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pinkysek said:

men cmon its not about 1x5 frags with clear movement and focus death... but ur 90% pvp in this movie are 1v4 situations where 1 guy is low lvl and others are just boxes or afk ppl... 

in this case your movie wasnt better...u killed a bishop, which is nearly 10 lvl below you and a bd box at the end.

Edited by chevignon

21 hours ago, Chest said:

Nice movie, except puting fights vs afk pt with only 2 guys non-AFK, that was useless to put in movie :X.  Finally some normal dmg dagger movie, not these pw/th trash :D. Nice edit. AW FTW

Edited by Rizos

13 minutes ago, chevignon said:

in this case your movie wasnt better...u killed a bishop, which is nearly 10 lvl below you and a bd box at the end.

not to mention how much time he needed to kill these 2 characters :DDDD. That movie was comedy 

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nice movie, except puting fights vs afk pt with only 2 guys non-AFK, that was useless to put in movie :X.  Finally some normal dmg dagger movie, not these pw/th trash :D. Nice edit. AW FTW

w0w man if u rly faping on 76 AW dmg with dance vs boxes u must have rly some problems.... or if u think He can do this dmg w/o epics and focus death to normal lvls and buffs u must have hard problems... and btw I dont said Im better or my movie is better or my movie is top and his is bad... but w/e go fap to 9k dmg

Edited by Pinkysek

and last post for mr @Rizos I have a lot frapses too where I killed Chinas with boxes (same like Jackals) where I have full buff and I giving 6k dmg and killing them for one backstabt with no dmg PW but why I will make movie with this shits? its fkin pointless for me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pinkysek said:

and last post for mr @Rizos I have a lot frapses too where I killed Chinas with boxes (same like Jackals) where I have full buff and I giving 6k dmg and killing them for one backstabt with no dmg PW but why I will make movie with this shits? its fkin pointless for me

715.gif

U play sh1t class, u play it bad, u make bad movies with bad content. Didnt coment ur movie in ur topic cos didnt want to offend u,  but since u go ham on me just cos i said pw makes sh1t dmg and need a lot of time to kill any1 then here we go.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

715.gif

U play sh1t class, u play it bad, u make bad movies with bad content.

no someone like you can't make me mad =) so dream more u pro :P

1 minute ago, Pinkysek said:

no someone like you can't make me mad =) so dream more u pro :P

yea well, i see from 2 of ur posts :D. Someone is triggered.

actually right now there is not epics for daggers, cuz that aq 3 is sh1t. 

this +150 dmg from skills ofc is greatest boost ^^

the only reason is hex.

my 5 cents.

• Like 2

Listen. i was boring , and I made a movie from what I had. just tried it. Now I know how it is . next will be better . :)))