Sign in to follow this  
datplays

Baium 19.12.2017

@kure im talking that we never lost to shinryu cp, im not talking about others? We lost to u there 100%. I wont argue about buffs anymore, if it would be by your rules, you would be no1 cp cuz noone besides you is nuts enough to have active se in mage party.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Ye we all need to chill a bit . Its christmas :P

Agree

Btw. Have you cleaned your Windows for Jesus? :D

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Destros dont flag untill they hit, they 2 shot mages, and its too late to agro then, are you stupid or pretendig to be?

Just curious what kind of retarded excuse is this, you dont have war with them? Because aggression works on warred non flagged people, so if played correctly, destro doesnt even have to flag to be ping ponged between DD and bard.

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Crucial question :

What did you ask Santa Claus bring you this year?

Also - will @Pendragon register his copy of Windows in new year?

@balu

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

@kure im talking that we never lost to shinryu cp, im not talking about others? We lost to u there 100%. I wont argue about buffs anymore, if it would be by your rules, you would be no1 cp cuz noone besides you is nuts enough to have active se in mage party.

I understood it wrong then. Mea culpa.

About cipka... Its mby not best setup but you would understand why we run that squad with if you knew him :D

14 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Just curious what kind of retarded excuse is this, you dont have war with them? Because aggression works on warred non flagged people, so if played correctly, destro doesnt even have to flag to be ping ponged between DD and bard.

Sws/bd without clan after baium, now shove your expertise up your poop hole and come at me again

14 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Sws/bd without clan after baium, now shove your expertise up your poop hole and come at me again

So yeah, still retarded excuse since its something wrong from your side, its not like they had destros out of clan so you couldnt aggro them and couldnt really affect the outcome. 

• Thanks 1

somehow it looks to me like certain people just have a problem with winning OR losing a fight.

@Arcanum @Pendragon

The sad thing is that you both throw a bad light on your cp when ppl see that shit ...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Anytime said:

somehow it looks to me like certain people just have a problem with winning OR losing a fight.

@Arcanum @Pendragon

The sad thing is that you both throw a bad light on your cp when ppl see that shit ...

Oh im sorry, i quess next time ill just let him lie, srr sm, forgot this forum was only for your propaganda.

16 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Oh im sorry, i quess next time ill just let him lie, srr sm, forgot this forum was only for your propaganda.

No no, continue to entertain us. You are funny forum shit eater.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Sm calling anyone forum shit eater is priceless.

So all SM are forum shit eaters....good to know

4 hours ago, Kure said:

Last and the only one scenario in 2.0 which at least was as close as possible to 9v9 between us happened in one of the very first days of update... You waited us in money ramp (and even let us clean mobs) meanwhile we rushed you from 3way... First time we killed you 9-0 if i remember correctly, few mins later salaras enforced you and result was like 9-1. Im not saying we are better than you,  or stronger w/e... You didnt have 4th dd back then etc etc. But those shouts "we havent lost any 9v9 for 4 months" are completely out of place, sorry. And calling for 9v9 with full support oop? Ridiculous imho.

P.S. some 69 pro tip: hold ctrl when agroing unflaged wars, you will might be surprised.

so OP that you can use agro nontag/nonflag targets, teach me

P.S. bd/sws without clan

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Nah, you’re cool, im sorry ?

Kids, lets leave them here

Edited by seiva

6 minutes ago, seiva said:

so OP that you can use agro nontag/nonflag targets, teach me

P.S. bd/sws without clan

How am i supposed to know that you still havent moved them back? Dont you think its noone but yours mistake? 

1 minute ago, Kure said:

How am i supposed to know that you still havent moved them back? Dont you think its noone but yours mistake? 

what is wrong with you, man? You did sacrasm about using ctrl and we will be surprized. I wrote you the same sarcasm - "teach". Sinse the realy pro can joke, but doest not think that he writes even.

I SPEAK LONDON

Only the fact that after the battle we didnt write a single word. Only you thought it was good fight.

But then kid`s trashtalk followed on the forum, one of us wanted to convey to them an idea that they missed and didnt see.

We dont need to look for exuse.

We are self-sufficient cp and know that we can.

And last, this wasnt epic won on us and i dont think it was reasonable to pin and enjoy one of the first victories over us under similar circumstances.

Although probably they are very waiting for the moment at least somehow self-fulfilling.

Such actions can not cause respect.

• Like 1

the truth is usually somewhere between two statements.

somehow it's getting boring. take a room. there seems to be some sexual tension between you two guys.

A shame as our parties are represented here.

Edited by Anytime