Sign in to follow this  
.Zeep

Zeep 2.0 & More on CP

18 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

So much better than what other Daggers on the server are putting out.  

say who are you so we can pk you in game.

Daaaamn, poor @Baluu  :D  
On topic to vid, I liked the second part, first part its not entertaining to me cos i dont rly like those ganks from hide. I understand its how daggers gameplay looks like but its one of the main reasons i would never play rogue class.. :P 

33 minutes ago, Kure said:

Daaaamn, poor @Baluu  :D  
On topic to vid, I liked the second part, first part its not entertaining to me cos i dont rly like those ganks from hide. I understand its how daggers gameplay looks like but its one of the main reasons i would never play rogue class.. :P 

No worry i did my job he did his. Finally a chanllenge in siege again. ^_^

• Like 1

Just now, Baluu said:

No worry i did my job he did his. Finally a chanllenge in siege again. ^_^

Good there was no exp loss for you tho. Anw seems like gf, i wish i was tehre and not guarding dion 90% of cs...

Just now, Kure said:

Good there was no exp loss for you tho. Anw seems like gf, i wish i was tehre and not guarding dion 90% of cs...

Not for you. I lost 2% in siege with death certificate ofc. ^_^

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Not for you. I lost 2% in siege with death certificate ofc. ^_^

Rly? this exp losses are fucked up more then i thought then... someone is loosing 4%/1%, someone just half of it... someone was loosing % on CS, someone didnt...
Výsledek obrázku pro drinking coffee meme

I will make calculation for you, if i would not have death certificate i would die for 1%, so i died for 0.5%,Each BP ress gave me 0.45% back Imagine how many times i died. I let you make the multiplications cause i lost total of 2%. While other people die to guards and don't even loose %. It's that confort of hardcore game. But well you know me, I keep pushing up as always. Over the body is over the corner. ;-)

25 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I will make calculation for you, if i would not have death certificate i would die for 1%, so i died for 0.5%,Each BP ress gave me 0.45% back Imagine how many times i died. I let you make the multiplications cause i lost total of 2%. While other people die to guards and don't even loose %. It's that confort of hardcore game. But well you know me, I keep pushing up as always. Over the body is over the corner. ;-)

I understand the math, i am not retarded... thats why im telling its fucked up. I died to guards and didnt lose nothing - i straight reported that. Meanwhile there are people which losing only half % (2% / 0,5%) without ANY certificate and dont bother to report that or, which is worse, making crying topic when they started to lose 4/1% again on lvl 77.... 

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Its not a true dagger unless hes frontstabbing everything to the face, meanwhile talking mad shit in shout.

Look at the fight with NexIs at the beginning ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Its not a true dagger unless hes frontstabbing everything to the face, meanwhile talking mad shit in shout.

1) cqVAyLh.jpg

2) "meanwhile talking mad shit in shout." ... What did i say about it? O.o

i liked previous daggers pov's cuz there is something about this class that is always satisfying to watch but he is clearly better (skillz + content)

Edited by Sensei