Isoroku

Editing system messages colors

If you dont want certain messages to show up you can just delete the line.
For example with soulshots usage and Carefully knocked off an arrow. It will clean up your chatbox pretty good.

Also if you go to chatbox settings and for example you put your name as a filter word it will underline your name every time its mentioned.
You can obviously use it for more then your own name. Just use it for lines you want to draw more attention too. 
Just makes sure you dont use the notify with effect sound function as it can drive you crazy really fast.

If you have any tips please share too, id like to know if there are more sound effects because my current spoil effect is getting boring.
Also if theres any way to use symbols in on screen messages id like to know too. That would be really awesome.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:40 PM, Humble said:

If you dont want certain messages to show up you can just delete the line.
For example with soulshots usage and Carefully knocked off an arrow. It will clean up your chatbox pretty good.

It will show a blank line, or it will show nothing at all?

On 5/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, Humble said:

If you have any tips please share too, id like to know if there are more sound effects because my current spoil effect is getting boring.

It was some timer ago, but as I remember I added an option to change some sounds, but couldn't give to much because of changed names in client. Now I can't check if I was any close to use all sounds available in game. But for surę I changed at that time spoił sound for myself.

This resembles an old multi editor from years ago (L2lige for reference) although this one is only for SystemMsg :).
Really nice work you have done dude.

I have encountered some problems so far.

1. is the reloading when you click on different tabs. It gets frustrating waiting to reload everything multiple times.
  2. it saves your location when you are on the Advanced tab but then goes to the first item when you change into the Simple tab.
  3. if you have searched for something and you apply a change to it, then the list will return to show everything and not what you searched for.

But other than that thank you for this magnificent tool! :)

Edited by AnaRchX

Also multiple select 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, AnaRchX said:

This resembles an old multi editor from years ago (L2lige for reference) although this one is only for SystemMsg :).
Really nice work you have done dude.

I have encountered some problems so far.

1. is the reloading when you click on different tabs. It gets frustrating waiting to reload everything multiple times.
  2. it saves your location when you are on the Advanced tab but then goes to the first item when you change into the Simple tab.
  3. if you have searched for something and you apply a change to it, then the list will return to show everything and not what you searched for.

But other than that thank you for this magnificent tool! :)

Also will be nice to:

• select multiple messages and edit them all at once.
  • The option to order the msgs by color or by alphabetical order on the "simple" skin.
  • Save your personaliced colours.

Btw very gj and thank you very much for this !!! 

Edited by Budesca

Long time :D Probably still there are people how would to use this tool, but unfortunately main domain again expired and mirror is not premium only. Now I've changed main link to link directly into webhosting without regular domain so it will not expire (but looks strange).

About any changes - I'm not sure if I still have code of the program somewhere and used subprograms. Maybe after Zekken update I will try to find them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

some small updates, link in first post. 0.7 added, 0.6 still available if there will be problems with new version

On 6/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, AnaRchX said:

Now simple view is reloading only when accepting changes in advance view. Also is not fully reloading, when apllying changes in one row.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, Budesca said:
  • The option to order the msgs by color or by alphabetical order on the "simple" skin.
  • Save your personaliced colours.

Added

Hope that necroing own thread like this is nothing wrong :D