Kim

Biggest Scammer of 2017

So let's start.

1- Kiam said to everyone he wouldn't go to that russian offi. When the weekend came, he left us with no sh1t, by our own, many low levels alone in america prime x all, even CHN. Didn't even warned us when and if he would come back. Kiam even made a CP with wars from here, classicclub to play on the offi, we just knew it cause friends of thommy told us on TS, He didn't even took care of explaining it to TR. He told to sorvete that russian offi was better than club, would stay there and wouldn't come back. Gave the leadership to sorvete to keep the clan alive and playing. He didn't scammed anyone. Some TR joined TFD just to make cps on same clan.

2- during the last days in club he was always saying that job of leading wasn't for him anymore, as a famous slang in Brazil, "essa pica não é mais minha". Told us to fell free to leave ally and make a new one if wasn't satisfied with the situation, saying to join SM or EX, but they wouldn't acccept us.

3- we stayed at ws taking all sh1t alone, fighting against EX, SM, CHN during our prime time.

4- at the end of 1.5 just few people of TFD was playing, and all TR were motivated and lvling hard. As he said on that post of 2kkk CS, TFD were disbanded. He gave the leading to SORVETE. @Kure We actually tryed to go drama ally because of DH, to have more people on america to win against EX, but as we were refused, we joined ally with EX. WS wasn't happy when this america ally  was made.

5- 2.0 came out, guess whos back? We never accepted Kiam leading again america prime, and we refused any offer to eat all the sh1t things he said to us, because of his actions we didn't recognised he our leader again. He talked to bizz he only would rejoin ally at the condition of removing EX from ally and some members of TR that he disliked. A good trade, 1 CP for a whole prime side.

6- At the CS when TFD won Giran castle, in the end of it, bizz asked to sorvete invite kiam and pass the lead to him. Kiam clan didn't even registered to CS, was already out of penalty to right after the end of it take the clan back with castle and 2k CP free, mistreating the TFD, TR and EX players who won the castle by their own hands. WS planned to take it back and fck with us, removing our best cps and players, but they didn't expected kiam would be rejected that way, Kiam don't have our respect anymore, and bizz tryed everything to make us accept him back.

We don't accepted being mistreated that way.

Sorvete still TFD leader, TR did nothing to take TFD. Any action of TFD is sorvete decisions.

You guys, just knew one side of the history, now this is what really happened.

PS: While i was writing this someone edited the post... removing all TR mentions because of a conversation. What happened?

Edited by felicioschlickmann
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Kim said:

And the biggest scammer of 2017 goes to @vinter aka SORVETE from STR CP.

Good evening everyone. I am not here to cry or ask anything back that has been stolen. I am here just to inform our community that TIMEFORDRAMA clan has been scammed and explain couple things.

Most of the players knows that clans in WickedSick ally does not belong to a single person, it is ally’s property. So when the current clan leader decide to have a break or stop playing, CL transfers clan to someone that he trusts and I did because I played with SORVETE for almost 24 months. Yes, it was my mistake losing TFD clan but L2 is a game which you need to trust people and now I have to deal with it for being betrayed by someone that you spent a lot time having fun together.

To Wukong Ally, even knowing that, they decided to recruit these same guys. Well, you were betrayed once and I warned you about what can happen soon.

From now I will keep playing and conquering things by my own efforts (clear conscience).

SORVETE’S WORDS:

image.thumb.png.8deb9072851b746cdd7783fdb7534f1b.png

gL in your new jorney SORVETE, enjoy the house.

And for all community wishes good holidays and see you 2018 :D

==================================PORTUGUESE=====================================================

E o maior scammer de 2017 vai para @vinter aka SORVETE da STR CP.

Boa noite a todos. Eu não estou aqui para chorar ou pedir algo de volta que foi roubado. Estou aqui apenas para informar a nossa comunidade de que o clã TIMEFORDRAMA foi roubado e explicar algumas coisas.

A maioria dos jogadores sabem que os clãs da aliança WickedSick não pertencem a uma única pessoa, é propriedade da aliança. Então, quando o atual líder do clã decide fazer uma pausa ou parar de jogar, o CL transfere o clã para alguém que ele confia e eu fiz porque joguei com a SORVETE por quase 24 meses. Sim, foi meu erro perder o clã TFD, mas L2 é um jogo que você precisa confiar nas pessoas e agora eu tenho que lidar com isso, por ser traído por alguém que passou muito tempo se divertindo juntos.

Para Wukong Ally, mesmo sabendo disso, eles decidiram recrutar esses mesmos caras. Bem, vocês foram traídos uma vez e eu avisei sobre o que pode acontecer em breve.

A partir de agora vou continuar jogando e conquistando as coisas com os meus próprios esforços (consciência limpa).

Boa sorte na sua nova jornada SORVETE, aproveite a casa.

E para todos da comunidade lhes desejo boas férias e os vejo em 2018.

"Welcome to the game Lineage 2.. where everything you do returns" xD 

Edited by .Zeep
  • Haha 1

Still cant see any arguments against scaming clan? You felt mistreated so you scammed clan with ch? Its fine you scammed us, now take the heat, everyone except your dilusional side thinks u r scammers :D Your problem with kiam is problem with kiam, that clan belonged to ally, we all know that, sorvette knew that aswell, but you can do some mental gymnastics now and think you deserve to scam that  clan.

Edited by Pendragon

i agree with Pendragon, you saying that you "rejected Kiam", but who the fuck are you, that you can take clan that doenst belongs to you. Fkn hell it is no matter who  said somethong to you or not, it is bizqquit desicion to take kiam to ally, because TFD is WS clan and you took it like it is yours.

1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

So let's start.

1- Kiam said to everyone he wouldn't go to that russian offi. When the weekend came, he left us with no sh1t, by our own, many low levels alone in america prime x all, even CHN. Didn't even warned us when and if he would come back. Kiam even made a CP with wars from here, classicclub to play on the offi, we just knew it cause friends of thommy told us on TS, He didn't even took care of explaining it to TR. He told to sorvete that russian offi was better than club, would stay there and wouldn't come back. Gave the leadership to sorvete to keep the clan alive and playing. He didn't scammed anyone. Some TR joined TFD just to make cps on same clan.

2- during the last days in club he was always saying that job of leading wasn't for him anymore, as a famous slang in Brazil, "essa pica não é mais minha". Told us to fell free to leave ally and make a new one if wasn't satisfied with the situation, saying to join SM or EX, but they wouldn't acccept us.

3- we stayed at ws taking all sh1t alone, fighting against EX, SM, CHN during our prime time.

4- at the end of 1.5 just few people of TFD was playing, and all TR were motivated and lvling hard. As he said on that post of 2kkk CS, TFD were disbanded. He gave the leading to SORVETE. @Kure We actually tryed to go drama ally because of DH, to have more people on america to win against EX, but as we were refused, we joined ally with EX. WS wasn't happy when this america ally  was made.

5- 2.0 came out, guess whos back? We never accepted Kiam leading again america prime, and we refused any offer to eat all the sh1t things he said to us, because of his actions we didn't recognised he our leader again. He talked to bizz he only would rejoin ally at the condition of removing EX from ally and some members of TR that he disliked. A good trade, 1 CP for a whole prime side.

6- At the CS when TFD won Giran castle, in the end of it, bizz asked to sorvete invite kiam and pass the lead to him. Kiam clan didn't even registered to CS, was already out of penalty to right after the end of it take the clan back with castle and 2k CP free, mistreating the TFD, TR and EX players who won the castle by their own hands. WS planned to take it back and fck with us, removing our best cps and players, but they didn't expected kiam would be rejected that way, Kiam don't have our respect anymore, and bizz tryed everything to make us accept him back.

We don't accepted being mistreated that way.

Sorvete still TFD leader, TR did nothing to take TFD. Any action of TFD is sorvete decisions.

You guys, just knew one side of the history, now this is what really happened.

PS: While i was writing this someone edited the post... removing all TR mentions because of a conversation. What happened?

You explained why u left WS ally, you had your reasons and i respect your choice but that's not the point
Question is why did u scam clan hall? Especially after sorvete gave his word that he give clan back

as i understand the "promise" came before they where mistreated by Kiam and Bizz ,  after the misstreatment the agreement changed, thats what  i presume  happened

Edited by Electraheart
some things needed to re type

becoz if he gives the clan back to kiam, members will be homeless, be a scammer is better choice in this situation

Edited by qloc01

Typically a clan is owned by its current clan leader. So i dont see anything happening as long as sorvete wants to continue having the clan.

but you should have not taken the clan , better go and make your own clan if bizz/kiam "betrayed" you.

Edited by Yomana

3 hours ago, qloc01 said:

becoz if he gives the clan back to kiam, members will be homeless, be a scammer is better choice in this situation

y, typical for RED + BLUE allies

boy oh boy, how glad i am to be playing in the opposition 108.gif

gonna be fun to see what the situation will be in january.

Edited by Arcanum

14 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

boy oh boy, how glad i am to be playing in the opposition 108.gif

gonna be fun to see what the situation will be in january.

SPOILER: you’re still gonna be shit. 

and sad to see a whole ally being cheated by kiam, europe prime barely knows the talk of kiam when he left and he does not have the courage to take his actions.

7 minutes ago, soro said:

and sad to see a whole ally being cheated by kiam, europe prime barely knows the talk of kiam when he left and he does not have the courage to take his actions.

just stop lol.

@Shinryu cant even meme right....

Edited by Pendragon

In motha rusky kiam lost 2 fights 9 vs 4 active and won one. U know what they done? Loaded only the one they won. xD its not club there my dear. No epics, no advantage on levels from ur cp. And they had 3 healers xD they are so skilled. Bla bla bla

Cry me a bieber please

Edited by mrphrenetic

On 27/12/2017 at 6:23 PM, SOiL said:

Well AwakenDemon stole a clan from our old alliance as well, but he's not playing here this asshole, also its DIEHARD now clan. So their leader bought it from ad.
Feel bad for u but whatever, there will be always people like him. 0 honor 0 pride, people with 0 in their faces between their eyes.

Soil i dont.know u. But i am playing with awaken and i dont smell scammer from him. Ur talking about honor loooool. Being in front of computers really do miracles. Soil the honor man. From now on for me ur nick is soilhonor the bambi.

Not sure as a WS guy i would say that taking CH for some dramma or misunderstandings is not right. Okey u took a castle, now u dont have it, u could give the clan to then also add CH back. 

On the other hand they left to russian server. And i still dont understand why. I told there is two servers for us. Not because of game, but because of community. Russians are bad people. Like Polish and LTU. But russians are the worst. And to play in their community u need to drink vodka. So from server perspective, is good that u lost clan :)) More motivation as well as loving server. 

All in All latinos dramma level 9000.

11 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

On the other hand they left to russian server. And i still dont understand why. I told there is two servers for us. Not because of game, but because of community. Russians are bad people. Like Polish and LTU. But russians are the worst. And to play in their community u need to drink vodka. So from server perspective, is good that u lost clan :)) More motivation as well as loving server. 

Sorry, but i dont think russian community on ANY server is any worse than what the community is here, so this argument is kind of invalid.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Not sure as a WS guy i would say that taking CH for some dramma or misunderstandings is not right. Okey u took a castle, now u dont have it, u could give the clan to then also add CH back. 

All in All latinos dramma level 9000.

Don't agree, the worst community when it comes to trashtalking are Greeks. These people have fighting spirit in their blood, in the battlefield or just stupid forum doesn't matter. Yes, yes! I know Im from Greek clan, don't get me wrong, guys Im playing with are the best friends I could even wish in this game. But for enemies, and the ones who don't treat them and their friends with respect - huh, we all know 9_9

Edited by Myrtan