Kim

Biggest Scammer of 2017

Recommended Posts

@Myrtan How many times in history ppl considered their clan/ally friends? A lot.
How many times in history ppl considered their enemies friends. Maybe 1-2?

You - who has changed 35 sides in this server - should have noticed by now.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Reaper said:

Sorry, but i dont think russian community on ANY server is any worse than what the community is here, so this argument is kind of invalid.

Russian l2 community is largets, its reason why almost all dont like russia players (u can have same or lower % bad players from russia community than others communities but on numbers u will have manytimes more + communistic history).

U can see it like players think about chinese community. Its same. Only because few bad guys presents here like arrogants idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Russians are bad people. Like Polish

Am i bad? :(

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, mrphrenetic said:

Soil i dont.know u. But i am playing with awaken and i dont smell scammer from him. Ur talking about honor loooool. Being in front of computers really do miracles. Soil the honor man. From now on for me ur nick is soilhonor the bambi.

Let me know better if he's a scammer or not, he didn't scam anything of yours cause I guess you don't have something to be worth to scam it. Forum warriors.. My nick and my party had to do about honor

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sensei said:

@Myrtan How many times in history ppl considered their clan/ally friends? A lot.
How many times in history ppl considered their enemies friends. Maybe 1-2?

You - who has changed 35 sides in this server - should have noticed by now.

You don't really see my point, but you  myrmidon, pistolas and few more SM are also the ones who represent these kind of personalities, not just some of my clan mates. Just look a forum fights last days, and which people taking part the most in them?  

Edited by Myrtan

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You don't really see my point, but you  myrmidon, pistolas and few more SM are also the ones who represent these kind of personalities, not just some of my clan mates. Just look a forum fights last days, and which people taking part the most in them?  

Why you refer to my name ?You are just coming here and generalize things as you want..If you dont have any idea whats going on talk for yourself and your clan members.

Dont refer again to me Clown

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I thought u are normal until this...

nobody who plays l2 is normal.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Gz, you just proved my words ^_^

Can we all just agree on the facts, you are a clown and he is a dumbass. See everyone wins.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Can we all just agree on the facts, you are a clown and he is a dumbass. See everyone wins.

1478865881-barack-obama-yes-we-can.jpg                

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SOiL said:

Let me know better if he's a scammer or not, he didn't scam anything of yours cause I guess you don't have something to be worth to scam it. Forum warriors.. My nick and my party had to do about honor

U sure? My items on russian worths more then a clan and ch on club xD wtf ur saying? xD ur a forum warrior, i saw u crying in 2 forums. Ur nick? Ur party? Hmmm.. if u say so. 

Edited by mrphrenetic

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You don't really see my point, but you  myrmidon, pistolas and few more SM are also the ones who represent these kind of personalities, not just some of my clan mates. Just look a forum fights last days, and which people taking part the most in them?  

I could tell u this for iH3art, KingLeo, Pendragon, you, your nobody wc and more.
So at the end of the day you are just following the hater-line preaching "SM this...SM that"...what Myrmi pretty much meant by "generalizing".

Try to be less dumb this year, allthough I might miss that :D

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Reaper said:

Sorry, but i dont think russian community on ANY server is any worse than what the community is here, so this argument is kind of invalid.

I mean russians in general. We are EUROPE. We are not Russians, Korea to play in their servers. Only because of this i hate that community, moving to other servers for some "competition", money, "boredom" - they killed Lineage and keep doing it. And now everyone is repeating it man. Instead of sticking together and making on big playable community we search for something what is not there really. Only servers playable for us is Skelth + Club. If we spread more and more we are just killing classic again.

I dont have anything against kiam, they are SA NA so they play w/e they want. 

BTW ABOUT RUSSIANS THIS SAID ENOUGH

https://imgur.com/a/b8PT8 

Edited by ProGressive
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Sensei said:

yeah have a good one :D

 

iH3art 3.jpg

i have too a lot of fraps from your dead corpse .. coming soon.. xD( btw normal dmg with class SPH ( cdl - talisman 6 and epics ) 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DerMeister said:

i have too a lot of fraps from your dead corpse .. coming soon.. xD( btw normal dmg with class SPH ( cdl - talisman 6 and epics ) 

our score is probably 50 -2 or something like that, but sure, show us :P
kekeke

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DerMeister said:

50-2? or 5-5 you are confused .. :)

I killed u 7 times in 3 hours the other day. You were then crying to Zacman "omg what is this  dmg?".
Don't u feel the tinniest bit stupid for saying these crap?
Why are u lying? To look cool on forum?
Unbelievable...

Edited by Sensei

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I killed u 7 times in 3 hours the other day. You were then crying to Zacman "omg what is this  dmg?".
Don't u feel the tinniest bit stupid for saying these crap?
Why are u lying? To look cool on forum?
Unbelievable...

whaat? hahahahahaha really stop weed ..

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now