Sign in to follow this  
balalaxiaomoxian

Biggest Scammer of 2017(from WK)

Most player know we are Chinese.

And most of our members dont speak english well.

But im here to talking you guys a thing about TKD steal our clan and base of Aden.

Here the thing, at Dec. 2th, Korean asked our leader to transfer clan leader to them, then changed clan's leader password.

They also stolen include some of our members items.

We already report it to GM, but GM cant do anything. 

I want everybody know the true, and DO NOT TRUST KOREAN!

repay:

I didn't expect so many ppl to repay to me. im not here for crying and seeking solace.

im here only for tell you guys the ture.

We dont really care how much that base will be, we dont really care what the Korean saying.

WE care for friend betrayed us!

----------------------

As i siad, most of our members cant speak english.

Except me no more Chinese will fighting here with Koreans.

But the truth is the truth, no one can argue.

Edited by balalaxiaomoxian
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

ex char in 2016? damn u Sherlock :)

edit:

omg i just found around 100 chars that been connected to ur clan since 1.0 been RMT, GM plz ban YoMama

Edited by datplays

Or should i remember your ex leaders Reaver business ? Sold char to hwarang , selling epics in TS rooms and more. 

Nice story about Blue and Red ally being bad , but there is no dragon. Old players know more than you try to show in forum.

3 hours ago, balalaxiaomoxian said:

Most player know we are Chinese.

And most of our members dont speak english well.

But im here to talking you guys a thing about TKD steal our clan and base of Aden.

Here the thing, at Dec. 2th, Korean asked our leader to transfer clan leader to them, then changed clan's leader password.

They also stolen include some of our members items.

We already report it to GM, but GM cant do anything. 

I want everybody know the true, and DO NOT TRUST KOREAN!

If I am not wrong wen this clan hall was on achion the clan that win was the old rok clan .. that means rok buy it.   Mabe you give them the adena to buy it I dont know and I dont care 

2 hours ago, datplays said:

so RED + BLUE ally is full of clan + CH scammers 

+ RMT players

GG.

Funny talk coming from the ally where the ally leader plays a char he bought via RMT 2 years ago :D:D :D..

You tried for a long time to use 2 accounts to spread lies , you dont understand you look like zorgzor ? :S

edit: I dont even know mizuno neither played with him. Isnt this the guy that was in same ally with you ? with the clan named InnerCircle right? ;)

As i said. Keep your lies for new people retard.

Edited by Yomana

ROKs have been scammed, now scam themselves xD As you can see there is no alliance that will last till the end days, so watch out to who you give clan with CH too next time.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

ROKs have been scammed, now scam themselves xD As you can see there is no alliance that will last till the end days, so watch out to who you give clan with CH too next time.

Again on forum ? 

13 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You tried for a long time to use 2 accounts to spread lies , you dont understand you look like zorgzor ? :S

wat? xD i explained u before, and u rekt urself then went shutup now u still barking, u have low memory i see xD 

2 minutes ago, datplays said:

wat? xD i explained u before, and u rekt urself then went shutup now u still barking, u have low memory i see xD 

You think i believed your 10 year old excuse when i can see the dates you posted exactly? Funny :D:D 

I will go laugh with people in discord now. QQ 9_9

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You think i believed your 10 year old excuse when i can see the dates you posted exactly? Funny :D:D 

I will go laugh with people in discord now. QQ 9_9

dunno what u did, but u went back to ur kettle, was enough ;)

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, datplays said:

dunno what u did, but u went back to ur kettle, was enough ;)

When you answer to just 1/3 of my post , cause you cant deny the rest , i dont have anything else to discuss. ;)

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

When you answer to just 1/3 of my post , cause you cant deny the rest , i dont have anything else to discuss. ;)

and wheres 2/3 of post? lol u ran out of arguments again xD