Sign in to follow this  
datplays

[NOT BUG]zRanger, bot update and stuff

Hey, i dont ask if u made any update of bot protection since 1.5,

i ask if zRanger or stuff that lets predict who comes in range is being blocked?

Can't report this or person using it anyhow coz nobody can prove that, thats why im asking if its being blocked.

But while he waits for me on every corner precisely know that im coming or appears always where im it makes me curious. There is more ppl that i compete with, but only this person knows exacly where i will show up. And it last for 2 weeks now.

Greetings.

you have a stalker.

sry but mature answers are hard to achieve when the amount of alchool on body is almost equal to amount of blood but i will try.

update on antibot system as been planed for long time to be done after the 2.0 launch tho with the crash problems it got delayed with some more stuff but should be done somewhere after this madness of celebrations and alchool consuming ends.

tho z ranger users still getting blocked. dunno if theres any new patch for it tho and if yes then a new update is required on the anti bot side.

On 30.12.2017 at 12:29 PM, San0 said:

you have a stalker.

sry but mature answers are hard to achieve when the amount of alchool on body is almost equal to amount of blood but i will try.

update on antibot system as been planed for long time to be done after the 2.0 launch tho with the crash problems it got delayed with some more stuff but should be done somewhere after this madness of celebrations and alchool consuming ends.

tho z ranger users still getting blocked. dunno if theres any new patch for it tho and if yes then a new update is required on the anti bot side.

thank you. Hope it comes asap.