Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

First Olympiad Heroes !!!

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

HMMM interesting info mr liar. xD

Some of us just are just naive, i'm sure he won't even know what you're talking about.

Dont wanna flame on forum guy who got fed cos in the end he deserved hero  but u can easily ask on $ chat. I just hate hipocrisy from this liar kktnxbye calling other ppl liars

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Dunno, ask ur CL, he just accussed oponents of paying randoms for pts :D

Oly is one of the most dirtiest part of lineage WTF you talking about is this your 1st lineage server or what?

I didnt say i have problem with feed, i just laugh from this hypocrite kktnxbye. Ask him to answer ur question cos looks like he has some problem :D

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I didnt say i have problem with feed, i just laugh from this hypocrite kktnxbye. Ask him to answer ur question cos looks like he has some problem :D

as i said before he didnt know about this action and it wasnt hes call

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

as i said before he didnt know about this action and it wasnt hes call

So you paid randoms to give you pts?WTF i only though that Fathips was the only one that get paid for oly matches....
You really afraid randoms or what?

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

So you paid randoms to give you pts?WTF i only though that Fathips was the only one that get paid for oly matches....
You really afraid randoms or what?

back to your cave L2P 

• Like 1

gz to all and let  the first day of year whitout flame and forum figths MALAKES !(were stiba hide his self ?) kingleonidas what hero you take in your clan ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

gz to all and let  the first day of year whitout flame and forum figths MALAKES !(were stiba hide his self ?) kingleonidas what hero you take in your clan ?

wtf file ;)) Destro ? ofc

Look this retards they get tilted every time they just see my name.I asked a question and they quote 6 posts for nonsense things.
So first lets ask @GanjaRockzZz again.1)Did you pay a random to earn 1-5 pts in order to achieve hero status.Sorry for saying that but C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

About @DanKolov Poor boy rush BS on resist shock from castle and is happy because he can somehow force me to bsoe on 50% of fights even i am with only se buffs under mobs.
About @pistolas BmH9BSJ.jpg
First time tyrant after 9 years and i drived him 1 day( last time i used tyrant it was back on C3 and i dont even had olympiad dyes).

And the reason i didnt chase hero was because i didnt want to.Just equip yourself with vaseline when the time will come.You will know it for sure when it will come trust me.

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

@realKingLeonidas
1st You got no idea about how this game works (olympiad) (If you believe its the worst deal to pay some adena to get hero status :D)
2nd You just trying to get part on olympiad discuss since you where an level 100 irrelevant 
3rd Why should i get tilted i just dont like to get any discuss with you i believe you are a monkey (my opinion) you queto me and i just told you go back to your cave dont try start any discuss with me i cant win vs stupidity

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1

@realKingLeonidas
1st You got no idea about how this game works (olympiad)
2nd You just trying to get part on olympiad discuss since you where an level 100 irrelevant 
3rd Why should i get tilted i just dont like to get any discuss with you i believe you are a monkey (my opinion) you queto me and i just told you go back to your cave dont try start any discuss with me i cant win vs stupidity

Dont have any idea about olympiads and game?Ok bro if you say so.And who have idea about all that?You? :)
And about if you get tilted or not.Everyone can see this by your instarage comments. :)

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Dont have any idea about olympiads and game?Ok bro if you say so.And who have idea about all that?You? :)
And about if you get tilted or not.Everyone can see this by your instarage comments. :)

Me? No but if you think you can get clean win with support w.o mana burn/erase/augments/trance you are idiot
end of story 
I go get my pills to relaxe you triggered me so hard.....

Me? No but if you think you can get clean win with support w.o mana burn/erase/augments/trance you are idiot
end of story 
I go get my pills to relaxe you triggered me so hard.....

Cry to Koreans that create this patch not to me bro.Im just a pplayer.Dont cry to me.