I think there might be roll back ???

Hero for everyone who participated in olympiad will solve feeding problem 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Hero for everyone who participated in olympiad will solve feeding problem 

would be fun.But economy disbalance and end of game :D:D:D

1 hour ago, TaBIe said:

would be fun.But economy disbalance and end of game :D:D:D

economy disbalance is probably already happening, if every other secondary hero is getting extra marks to buy enchants as well.

i'm just curious about how long it will take/how they will actually manage to fix all this broken stuff this time.

great way to start the new year thou 19.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

economy disbalance is probably already happening, if every other secondary hero is getting extra marks to buy enchants as well.

i'm just curious about how long it will take/how they will actually manage to fix all this broken stuff this time.

Abou economy,the only thing at this moment is eab ewb.A grd enchants no need yet.Ewc price should remain same i guess :D cause its only from spoil drop. (castle?)

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

economy goes bad through hero enchants? 

free event enchants goes crap market

who the fuck ninja BD hero?

Didnt saw BD hero yet ...

Edited by Anytime

i would say economy finally gets fixed... On offi EAB cost 300k and EWB 1.7kk, dont see reason on x3 server prices to be 20x higher.

30 minutes ago, ErKy said:

Did anyone got 1k crp for becoming hero? i guess its another thing going into the bug list...

fixed!

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

who the fuck ninja BD hero?

Didnt saw BD hero yet ...

It should be nomore i think

On 31/12/2017 at 6:41 PM, realKingLeonidas said:

eL4DxSF.gif Just by seeing my name or what?

How many time more you need now ? Video soon..... and dont try run on mound wen you loose the figth tnx. Cy.  Love 

Edited by pistolas

2 hours ago, pistolas said:

How many time more you need now ? Video soon..... and dont try run on mound wen you loose the figth tnx. Cy.  Love 

SE buffed 76 lvl destro non epic vs full pp buffed + lvl 3 epics+1 lvl higher da.Legit fight for you even you tryhard to kill me.And sorry for saying that but if you show us this vid you will show that you abuse mount to catch someone in 1v1 fight.And thirdly you werent the player who used the char but Kyrios.Do you remember when i said you "4 months till the end"?.Now its 3

continue your random 1v1 out of oly fights arguments to prove that you worth to.See you on oly

Edited by realKingLeonidas

On 31.12.2017 at 9:32 PM, Warpole said:

An IP restriction would make olympiad much more interesting. Lets say not be able to join with 2nd char while one has timer? 

Too bad that a poll for this one will break the NO records.

Will not work. Proxy. HWID restriction will not work too.

The only thing can reduce this cancer is moving oly days to monday- thursday. Plus I would make it 1 day\week. Nobody want to waste their friday\saturday evening for this crappy oly feeding\farming.

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Will not work. Proxy. HWID restriction will not work too.

The only thing can reduce this cancer is moving oly days to monday- thursday. Plus I would make it 1 day\week. Nobody want to waste their friday\saturday evening for this crappy oly feeding\farming.

you dont need waste ur time if you dont want :D feeding was always u cant do nothing with it.... now u have atleast restriction with 2 days and 30 matches.. than before everyday and no matches limit

Edited by Pinkysek

you can hit really easy the feed. Same clan people can not go against. People who played against can not play against again for the next 5 matches. Ally members can not play against. PA chars can not reg 2 chars at the same time(this one is really easy to be found). This way you can feed main chars but in a really harder way. 

Edited by bsklakis2

56 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

you dont need waste ur time if you dont want :D feeding was always u cant do nothing with it.... now u have atleast restriction with 2 days and 30 matches.. than before everyday and no matches limit

it wasn't about oly mechanics(wich have always been dumb anyway).

it's about the fact that many people usually have better things to do in the weekend, rather than staying at home just to play with a videogame for 3 hours.

wich is understandable, since in EU prime oly start in early evening, and that's why it sucks balls for some players who would rather prefer to hang out with friends.

changing oly registration period to other days of the week would simply improve the situation for those people who want to hang out in the weekend, and nothing would change for the rest, since they would be still playing regardless.

2 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

it's about the fact that many people usually have better things to do in the weekend, rather than staying at home just to play with a videogame for 3 hours.

wich is understandable, since in EU prime oly start in early evening, and that's why it sucks balls for some players who would rather prefer to hang out with friends.

changing oly registration period to other days of the week would simply improve the situation for those people who want to hang out in the weekend, and nothing would change for the rest, since they would be still playing regardless.

make it Tuesday Wednesday same time   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

sorry bro but if u want play oly u need change ur priority.. I hate so much this custom shit features...

1 minute ago, Pinkysek said:

sorry bro but if u want play oly u need change ur priority.. I hate so much this custom shit features...

if a game has more priority than real life then you must reconsider about the choices you made