Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

First Olympiad Heroes !!!

7 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

if a game has more priority than real life then you must reconsider about the choices you made 

sad is when u think someone who not every friday out and drunk doesnt have real life =)

31 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

sad is when u think someone who not every friday out and drunk doesnt have real life =)

i did not say that every friday you should go out and get drunk :) is so sad to thing like that :/ 

I tell you considering thursday friday is not bad. Friday can play nolifers and will be easier to hide points of some classes. And thursday can play all... Its benefit for all community. Now friday, saturday is only benefit for nolifers who dont have friends outside home. Saturday is fuking family day really ( I dont have one)

Even as a random player u cant have fun because the days suck. Really. We are not all here CP OP proffesional china players. And not all go for heroes, some just want to play oly. There are not a small amount of community who play randomly for fun. For example iMTR...

3 minutes ago, Pepon said:

I live in greece, we go out at 12. System s perfect, gg.

we dont have jobs anyway , we can play everyday

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

we dont have jobs anyway , we can play everyday

be honest, would you hire kingleonidas to work in your company/for you/with you :D

Just now, BlackJack said:

be honest, would you hire kingleonidas to work in your company/for you/with you :D

i would hire kingleonidas + pistolas (or myrmidon) , then i would grab pop corn. ;)

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

i would hire kingleonidas + pistolas (or myrmidon) , then i would grab pop corn. ;)

kktnxbye teamleader, myrciu manager. #highwaytohell

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

I tell you considering thursday friday is not bad. Friday can play nolifers and will be easier to hide points of some classes. And thursday can play all... Its benefit for all community. Now friday, saturday is only benefit for nolifers who dont have friends outside home. Saturday is fuking family day really ( I dont have one)

Even as a random player u cant have fun because the days suck. Really. We are not all here CP OP proffesional china players. And not all go for heroes, some just want to play oly. There are not a small amount of community who play randomly for fun. For example iMTR...

if u are not CP or PRO player how u said u dont need play every oly day so u can make time for 2-3 days in month for play oly "for fun" or no? 

19 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

if u are not CP or PRO player how u said u dont need play every oly day so u can make time for 2-3 days in month for play oly "for fun" or no? 

Thuersday is way better day than saturday. Think your self. 

Only minus here is NA SA prime able to log only for few hours.

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

SE buffed 76 lvl destro non epic vs full pp buffed + lvl 3 epics+1 lvl higher da.Legit fight for you even you tryhard to kill me.And sorry for saying that but if you show us this vid you will show that you abuse mount to catch someone in 1v1 fight.And thirdly you werent the player who used the char but Kyrios.Do you remember when i said you "4 months till the end"?.Now its 3

continue your random 1v1 out of oly fights arguments to prove that you worth to.See you on oly

Dont cry plz!! next time I can come whit out armor!! Some one here want to pvp him whitout gear xaxaxa!! go to your cave.  RealBOTDONKpeonidaa   try to come again after 3 months (ofc whit bot you cant take epics)take your pills now 

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Thuersday is way better day than saturday. Think your self. 

Only minus here is NA SA prime able to log only for few hours.

think of it urself actually, if you work at this hours since both are working days you will never get to play oly. Current setup is good enough.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

think of it urself actually, if you work at this hours since both are working days you will never get to play oly. Current setup is good enough.

think of it urself actually, if you work saturdays you will never get to play oly. Current setup is good enough.

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

Trust me, you would never want to encounter them with King in real life. ^_^

Edited by Myrtan

19 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Legit fight for you even you tryhard to kill me

you said that when we met your pt at SV also, what exactly do u mean with "tryhard"?
Kite?

2 hours ago, pistolas said:

Dont cry plz!! next time I can come whit out armor!! Some one here want to pvp him whitout gear xaxaxa!! go to your cave.  RealBOTDONKpeonidaa   try to come again after 3 months (ofc whit bot you cant take epics)take your pills now 

Tell to the guys that orders you to write what you write that they dont even know the basics and i suggest you to not copy what they say you to write.Whole parties before i even joined geared up with lvl 3 epics because of that,didnt you know that?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Tell to the guys that orders you to write what you write that they dont even know the basics and i suggest you to not copy what they say you to write.Whole parties before i even joined geared up with lvl 3 epics because of that,didnt you know that?

Yes I know you are mad !sorry if I broke your hard again.. but life is hard youn cant win always.... your dadyy its out there care 

Edited by pistolas

Just now, pistolas said:

Yes I know you are mad !sorry if I broke your hard again.. but life is hard yound win always your dadyy its out there care 

Your london sucks :/