Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

First Olympiad Heroes !!!

Just now, Pendragon said:

Thats the only one, sit down idiot.

You can keep your propaganda up, but i can guarantee you aren't fooling anyone.

13 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

no,at the end modoy had easy competitors and strike from 120 to 200 very fast :)

that MoDoy vs Myrciu battle.

latest?cb=20131221214004

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, vinter said:

Myrciu disappointed me...

I dissapointed myself enough. Didn't even care to buy talismans for last rounds, because I didn't care about winning or whatever cuz I wasn't even hero pretender. Last two rounds, I just logged for feeding and thats all. Ye, couldn't catch that little bastard, but next time I will be more prepared than I were. 

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

BattleS! :DD

Second one was very close, tho ;)

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I dissapointed myself enough. Didn't even care to buy talismans for last rounds, because I didn't care about winning or whatever cuz I wasn't even hero pretender. Last two rounds, I just logged for feeding and thats all. Ye, couldn't catch that little bastard, but next time I will be more prepared than I were. 

Second one was very close, tho ;)

Didnt you say some time ago that SR cannot beat gladi? :DD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Didnt you say some time ago that SR cannot beat gladi? :DD

As we could see in arena with pillars he can, but what about empty arena? As I said before, it was my first oly ever in L2 and I just learnt how oly/talismans work etc. Every failure give us a lesson, so I know what to do and equip in next battle against modoy or any other SR. 

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

As we could see in arena with pillars he can, but what about empty arena? As I said before, it was my first oly ever in L2 and I just learnt how oly/talismans work etc. Every failure give us a lesson, so I know what to do in next battle against modoy or any other SR. 

Relog?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

As we could see in arena with pillars he can, but what about empty arena? As I said before, it was my first oly ever in L2 and I just learnt how oly/talismans work etc. Every failure give us a lesson, so I know what to do and equip in next battle against modoy or any other SR. 

well he killed u in 2nd match, didnt run 5 min ,so im not so sure :D

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dont listen them. U can win in pilar...

57 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

what propoganda fucking lol? The one where we had 3 farmers, you had 10+, infinite boss jewels and still we got most of best heroes? How is it propoganda if its true?

Because it's the same bullshit as your predecessors like lawyer lair do. Your side had 4 necors, 5 DA. WS side was farming free epics even longer then Drama team, and with much better luck, so we rotate our epics the same way your side do. All this crap about your "superiority" is just a kid behaviour. Should I remind how Aduha predict your side to totally dominate the oly? And the results are far from that. It's the same when your side fail on siedges sometimes and trying to convince everyone that you are actually won.

Unlike your side we didnt ask any outside help to teach us how to oly, we didn't offer money to randoms to lose the matches.

Some mistakes were done, they will be fixed next month, we were terribly unlucky too.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

well he killed u in 2nd match, didnt run 5 min ,so im not so sure :D

Second match was equal, as I remember correctly me and him were at the end of the fight for one hit, he cast faster so he finished me, but left with +/- 100 hp. 

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Because it's the same bullshit as your predecessors like lawyer lair do. Your side had 4 necors, 5 DA. WS side was farming free epics even longer then Drama team, and with much better luck, so we rotate our epics the same way your side do. All this crap about your "superiority" is just a kid behaviour. Should I remind how Aduha predict your side to totally dominate the oly? And the results are far from that. It's the same when your side fail on siedges sometimes and trying to convince everyone that you are actually won.

Unlike your side we didnt ask any outside help to teach us how to oly, we didn't offer money to randoms to lose the matches.

Some mistakes were done, they will be fixed next month, we were terribly unlucky too.

5 DA? Intresting

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

HMMM interesting info mr liar. xD

Edited by Rizos