Sign in to follow this  
Soulcheater

Banned Account

Hello!

I Need Help

My account was banned, in the new year I installed L2 on my nephew's PC, I played normally on your PC, and today at my house when I logged in I received the banned account message. Please check what happened, I have more than 70hrs played, I would hate to lose my account for any misunderstanding.

13 hours ago, Soulcheater said:

Hello!

I Need Help

My account was banned, in the new year I installed L2 on my nephew's PC, I played normally on your PC, and today at my house when I logged in I received the banned account message. Please check what happened, I have more than 70hrs played, I would hate to lose my account for any misunderstanding.

I couldn't help but notice that your nick is Soulcheater :P

State services are working on Criminal Face Recognition System based on AI. Maybe we have on server AI for Criminal Nick Recognition System?xD  Can't be, too much whisp spammers :<

6 hours ago, Soulcheater said:

My account was banned, in the new year I installed L2 on my nephew's PC, 

Just needed to read this to know whats up :D

Edited by Rizos

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

Just needed to read this to know whats up :D

I played for 2 days on his pc with no problems, just yesterday when connecting at home presented the problem.

3 minutes ago, Soulcheater said:

I played for 2 days on his pc with no problems, just yesterday when connecting at home presented the problem.

Well if its your 1st time playing on your "nephew's PC" you will propably pay 5  euro :D

40 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well if its your 1st time playing on your "nephew's PC" you will propably pay 5  euro :D

I did not understand, can I pay 5 euro to unlock the account?

2 minutes ago, Soulcheater said:

I did not understand, can I pay 5 euro to unlock the account?

i suggest tou send a ticket with your char  info's they let you know what happened and tell you what to do 

3 hours ago, Soulcheater said:

MatuMesmo is main Char...

[2018-01-01 22:41:03] Illegal action detected[Adrenalin][17][C:\Users\boss\Downloads\l2bot\l2bot] - User[MatuMesmo][******] Account[********][*******] HWID[2B0DA5B8DAD391E6A9353F0D59384F48]

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

[2018-01-01 22:41:03] Illegal action detected[Adrenalin][17][C:\Users\boss\Downloads\l2bot\l2bot] - User[MatuMesmo][******] Account[********][*******] HWID[2B0DA5B8DAD391E6A9353F0D59384F48]

I suspected it could be, though he did not assume he uses bots. Damn, how do I recover? any chance of transferring this character to another account?

I have another account working without problems.

1 minute ago, Soulcheater said:

I suspected it could be, though he did not assume he uses bots. Damn, how do I recover? any chance of transferring this character to another account?

I have another account working without problems.

This is not because of account, this is because bot was started when l2 client was started. Create ticket.

11 minutes ago, Koll said:

This is not because of account, this is because bot was started when l2 client was started. Create ticket.

Thanks for the support, I'll try via ticket!