Sign in to follow this  
aduken

DYES

3 hours ago, aduken said:

Hey i want to know if in this server +men is working for mental resist to attacks like fear, sleep, silence? OR +wit? thanks

dont listen to asians, they dont know what they are saying.

+men does not give any resists, same as +wit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

dont listen to asians, they dont know what they are saying.

+men does not give any resists, same as +wit.

not true, the correct stats is +wit and it's not that negligible actually,depending on your base wit.It's in the ballpark of 1-7% depending on your class and base with and dyes.

Classic is build on GoD chronicle stats so thats why it's so little and some stats are changed like dex etc.

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

not true, the correct stats is +wit and it's not that negligible actually,depending on your base wit.It's in the ballpark of 1-7% depending on your class and base with and dyes.

Classic is build on GoD chronicle stats so thats why it's so little and some stats are changed like dex etc.

i think those several % were calculation error or korean random. anyway - not worth to boost it for resist only.

from offi wiki: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Tattoo

Stat Impact
STR P. Atk., P. Critical Damage
DEX P. Critical Rate, P. Accuracy, P. Evasion, Atk. Spd.
CON Max.HP, HP Recovery Bonus, Max.СР, Weight Limit, Breath Limit, underwater НР decrease, shield defense rate, Resistance to debuff attacks (stun, poison, bleeding)
INT M. Atk., M. Critical
WIT M. Critical Rate, M. Accuracy, M. Evasion, Casting Spd., Magic Resistance, HP restoration when resurrected.
(MEN) Magic Resistance, Max.МР, МР restoration Spd, magic cancel rate, increases status resistance (debuffs, madness (Fear, Silence), paralysis, НР decrease, МР decrease magic, НР recovery decrease, skill usage timeout increase, recovery speed decrease)
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Are we talking generally or specifically for this server? Because I haven't seen any testing done here and according to wiki, both WIT and MEN increase "magic resistance" and it indeed should be MEN which should be increasing resist to debuffs:

WIT M. Critical Rate, M. Accuracy, M. Evasion, Casting Spd., Magic Resistance, HP restoration when resurrected.

MEN Magic Resistance, Max.МР, МР restoration Spd, magic cancel rate, increases status resistance (debuffs, madness (Fear, Silence), paralysis, НР decrease, МР decrease magic, НР recovery decrease, skill usage timeout increase, recovery speed decrease)

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

@Arcanum How did you copy the table so nicely, it always comes out as this unformated mess for me

giphy.gif

don't rely on those infos too much thou, there's been so many different infos popping up during the years, that i have no idea wich source is correct/reliable anymore.

• Like 1

Sister wiki is lier. Ask brother google.

I hope that San0 dont stop share with me his cookies of happiness, i post some info from private chat:

My Q:Con/Men work here vs some debuffs on.classic.club server?

San0 A: men no.

con has some interference with stun, but the value is so low that in most of the cases its not noticeable.

lets say from 30 to 40 con stun chance will from from 90 to 89% or something like this.

My Q:Still i havent idea how it work on classic club. I talk about stat MEN.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Tattoo

Can u tell me how much resist in % i get up for every points to 30 and how much % i getting after 30.

San0 A:you dont, men does not give resist to those stuff in classic, it just lazyness from innova and they just copied the board from older chronicles. same way that stun should not give resistance to stun or bleed as they say there.

at least to fear it doesnt.

I hope, that it can help u. San0 dont worry, yours showers photos i never will share.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

from offi wiki: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Tattoo

Stat Impact
STR P. Atk., P. Critical Damage
DEX P. Critical Rate, P. Accuracy, P. Evasion, Atk. Spd.
CON Max.HP, HP Recovery Bonus, Max.СР, Weight Limit, Breath Limit, underwater НР decrease, shield defense rate, Resistance to debuff attacks (stun, poison, bleeding)
INT M. Atk., M. Critical
(MEN) Magic Resistance, Max.МР, МР restoration Spd, magic cancel rate, increases status resistance (debuffs, madness (Fear, Silence), paralysis, НР decrease, МР decrease magic, НР recovery decrease, skill usage timeout increase, recovery speed decrease)

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Are we talking generally or specifically for this server? Because I haven't seen any testing done here and according to wiki, both WIT and MEN increase "magic resistance" and it indeed should be MEN which should be increasing resist to debuffs:

MEN Magic Resistance, Max.МР, МР restoration Spd, magic cancel rate, increases status resistance (debuffs, madness (Fear, Silence), paralysis, НР decrease, МР decrease magic, НР recovery decrease, skill usage timeout increase, recovery speed decrease)

1a4e27a544887476105c8f9814562978.png

As I said earlier 1-7% effect depending on base wit and total wit/dyes etc. You guys should really stop giving info if you have no idea about it, as it can only mislead people and actually counterproductive helping the OP.

Edited by BlackJack

I want to add my 5 cents. Wit doesnt give resist to any debuff and the conclusion on test that dyes changed landrate of fear by 5% is just matter of RNG and statistic error, not the real effect. Also I have tested debuffs on our test server some time ago where i could set men/wit to 99 to make effect bigger and easier to notice. Wit didnt have ANY influence on debuffs on our server, however MEN was for sure giving massive resist to poison, arcane chaos (3rd class debuf) and mabye slow(tyrant cripple) but im not sure about slow since it was several months ago. You are free to log on test server and make the test by yourself, i believe nothing changed since then. I believe its bug because on official con doesnt give resist to stun anymore, so men shouldnt give resist neither in my opinion but i cant find proof for that. I reported it to san0 but he said - no proof. I want to add that CON is still bugged and gives MASSIVE RESIST to stuns and BLEEDS! Ask sayomi, he played SK on oly, every his  game i watched, his bleed was insanely resisted by + con build classes.

To sum up

MEN - mana regen, max mp, M def (ppl hit you weaker with nukes when u have more men), the more men, the lower chance to get spell cast canceled by enemy dmg. Also resist to small amount of debufs like poison and arcane chaos (which i believe is bug but cant find official test proof)

WIT - More casting speed, more magic crit chance, more magic accuracy ( higher chance to hit higher lvl targets with nukes), more magic evasion (higher chance to avoid enemy nukes - they nuke you for 0 with cartain chance)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

1a4e27a544887476105c8f9814562978.png

As I said earlier 1-7% effect depending on base wit and total wit/dyes etc. You guys should really stop giving info if you have no idea about it, as it can only mislead people and actually counterproductive helping the OP.

But is the data table from offi or from internal testing here? Because the more I play the more I realize literally everything works differently here.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I want to add my 5 cents. Wit doesnt give resist to any debuff and the conclusion on test that dyes changed landrate of fear by 5% is just matter of RNG and statistic error, not the real effect. Also I have tested debuffs on our test server some time ago where i could set men/wit to 99 to make effect bigger and easier to notice. Wit didnt have ANY influence on debuffs on our server, however MEN was for sure giving massive resist to poison, arcane chaos (3rd class debuf) and mabye slow(tyrant cripple) but im not sure about slow since it was several months ago. You are free to log on test server and make the test by yourself, i believe nothing changed since then. I believe its bug because on official con doesnt give resist to stun anymore, so men shouldnt give resist neither in my opinion but i cant find proof for that. I reported it to san0 but he said - no proof. I want to add that CON is still bugged and gives MASSIVE RESIST to stuns and BLEEDS! Ask sayomi, he played SK on oly, every his  game i watched, his bleed was insanely resisted by + con build classes.

To sum up

MEN - mana regen, max mp, M def (ppl hit you weaker with nukes when u have more men), the more men, the lower chance to get spell cast canceled by enemy dmg. Also resist to small amount of debufs like poison and arcane chaos (which i believe is bug but cant find official test proof)

WIT - More casting speed, more magic crit chance, more magic accuracy ( higher chance to hit higher lvl targets with nukes), more magic evasion (higher chance to avoid enemy nukes - they nuke you for 0 with cartain chance)

Finally something relevant... For maximum relevancy we would need a thorough testing with more data but I guess you can take this as an answer to your question @aduken

50 minutes ago, Rizos said:

do you know the command that turns off random dmg effect? @San0

i saw russians do so.

Edited by Poseidon

San0 onse answered to this question. Ruski either just calculate average result and post it like static or have some special script. For some purposes u can use tyrant/glad for test since they have some skills with static dmg ;)

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

To sum up

Yeah its hard to say, the only thing that makes me think its not RNG difference is the fact that in each test of 200 the result always benefited the +wit.

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yeah its hard to say, the only thing that makes me think its not RNG difference is the fact that in each test of 200 the result always benefited the +wit.

well then look at each set of anchor chance, I dont think wit decrease anchor resist :D 

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

well then look at each set of anchor chance, I dont think wit decrease anchor resist :D 

cuze maybe its not one of the skills that is affected by wit? its one of those skill that always ladns 90% of the time.

Edited by BlackJack

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

San0 onse answered to this question. 

???

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

For some purposes u can use tyrant/glad for test since they have some skills with static dmg ;)

i do so and thats why i asked.