Sign in to follow this  
Destroi

When Anyone dont know where we

23 minutes ago, Sensei said:

why 9/10 WL's in this server are complete trashes?

:( 

Edited by Kure

29 minutes ago, Sensei said:

why 9/10 WL's in this server are complete trashes?

This is my favourite one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Poseidonu can laugh as much as u want,but it was the most effective setup against the top cps of these days. Definitely wouldn't work now. 

Edited by Warpole

13 minutes ago, Warpole said:

@Poseidonu can laugh as much as u want,but it was the most effective setup against the top cps of these days. Definitely wouldn't work now. 

i might agree with str and con, but tell me what for you put wit? I hope not to crit more with potions. 

I used it to reduce m.crit chance from enemy mages (Oppa and Dee mostly).

In old chronicles with +5 cap on dyes it was useless,but here that mages use +12 and bw robes it actually worked.

And since warriors struggled against mages because of low m.def i had to expirement even on sth like this.

Edited by Warpole

7 minutes ago, Warpole said:

I used it to reduce m.crit chance from enemy mages (Oppa and Dee mostly).

In old chronicles with +5 cap on dyes it was useless,but here that mages use +12 and bw robes it actually worked.

And since warriors struggled against mages because of low m.def i had to expirement even on sth like this.

for sure it is not redusing their crit chance. onliest reason is to increase magic resistance (which is total crap)

and mb to increase your magic evasion, but since wit increases and magic accuracy it means it's total crap too.

so the whole point that to put +wit on warrior class is ... 

just shared, gl.

Then it was bugged, i saw difference on how often they mc me. This gave me the chance to rush and stun them before they burst me more than i did with full con.

If some1 told me to use +wit dyes when i haven't test them, i would also probably troll him hard.

Edited by Warpole

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

Then it was bugged, i saw difference on how often they mc me. This gave me the chance to rush and stun them before they burst me more than i did with full con.

Maybe it was like placebo effect :D

3 hours ago, Rip said:

This is my favourite one

I think you miss the best ally there was in the server.. #EternalShinePassion :ph34r:B|xDxD