realKingLeonidas

Hunter mode

I liked 1 action - killing pussy whos trying to run away on mount. 

P.S. Vicious stance doesnt give sh1t for destro auto attacks (max lvl around additional 50 dmg on crit) hope u didnt waste sp to max that skill D:

P.S. 2 Shouldnt zealot resist chain pull from tank? o_O

P.S. 3 Following useless SR for 2 min away from the pvp. The hate is real :DDDDDD

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Here it lands always :)

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I liked 1 action - killing pussy whos trying to run away on mount. 

P.S. Vicious stance doesnt give sh1t for destro auto attacks (max lvl around additional 50 dmg on crit) hope u didnt waste sp to max that skill D:

P.S. 3 Following useless SR for 2 min away from the pvp. The hate is real :DDDDDD

True.I maxed it on 1.5 in case it would work on 2.0 but as far it seems i waste 25kk sp.It might give up to 200-300 dmg but most of the times the boost is nonsense.

About 3.Yes i followed him to kill him its ma boy cant let him without a gift.As far i remember you didnt had the chance to because of Doubleshot. :D

Edited by realKingLeonidas2

2 minutes ago, MrCharLi said:

Yea... its funny to see that...  :))  why King is not hero ? o-O

Feeding, my brother, feeding. Unfortunately most heroes don't deserve titles but this is how it works. ;)

• Sad 1

On 09/01/2018 at 4:35 PM, Myrtan said:

Feeding, my brother, feeding. Unfortunately most heroes don't deserve titles but this is how it works. ;)

King didnt deserve it aswell Last month we will see how he does this time. ?

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

Brah i checked all destros on second week.He had the most points.After that he started feeding you .At least thank him and bizqquit.Dont be so rude.Its my enemy but i must admit he deserved it.

Edited by ToNearest

2 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Brah i checked all destros on second week.He had the most points.After that he started feeding you .At least thank him and bizqquit.Dont be so rude.Its my enemy but i must admit he deserved it.

He had the most points cause balu/rosenberg/tzunai/me and many other destros didnt play first week. I dont say all those people are better than kingleo , but to say he "deserved" it on second week (when on first week he did some crazy mistakes like no armor and no talisman gaming) is on my eyes non existent.

You cant say who deserves something from 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

He had the most points cause balu/rosenberg/tzunai/me and many other destros didnt play first week. I dont say all those people are better than kingleo , but to say he "deserved" it on second week (when on first week he did some crazy mistakes like no armor and no talisman gaming) is on my eyes non existent.

Sure i agree with you i just said to this Balu that he must respect in order to get respected .In my honest opinion i think that this guy must find a da.He excels in Dark Avenger by far than destro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baluu said:

As far as I know, King will not have feeding so he will still have less points than you.

15 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Sure i agree with you i just said to this Balu that he must respect in order to get respected .In my honest opinion i think that this guy must find a da.He excels in Dark Avenger by far than destro.

True, he was top 1 DA in the server, unfortunately he don't play with that class anymore.

Edited by Myrtan

38 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

As far as I know, King will not have feeding so he will still have less points than you.

True, he was top 1 DA in the server, unfortunately he don't play with that class anymore.

His DA was way better then destro. And videos was way better. DA he was mega good, that video where he with SK rape all party... Destro just rushing with limits is full internet.

And to add on top of this for all when u say someone deserve some hero or someone dont, u need to know first maybe drivers are on chars or something ;) + deciding if people deserve to be hero from non oly videos is just lul.

12 hours ago, Baluu said:

At least you have self knowledge for yourself :D

10 hours ago, Yomana said:

No armor is a strategy and not a mistake.If immortal life worked properly.
No talisman gaming?The only period i didnt had talismans was a day that all my money was 300k and i loged for fun because i play destro for fun.
Anyone needs time to learn a new chronicle btw (being 5 years a h5 player mostly,different game and main DA for over 7 years).

25 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

No armor is a strategy and not a mistake.If immortal life worked properly.
No talisman gaming?The only period i didnt had talismans was a day that all my money was 300k and i loged for fun because i play destro for fun.
Anyone needs time to learn a new chronicle btw (being 5 years a h5 player mostly,different game and main DA for over 7 years).

I watched your first 2 days in oly , (aka first week) and i spotted those mistakes. Getting feared with no armor versus necro doesnt seem like a strategy to me :P 

Anyway as i said , i dont say you suck or whatever...you actually played good later ,  just "that guy deserves hero" after only 2 weeks in oly is bullshit for me (for every class , not just destro).

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I watched your first 2 days in oly , (aka first week) and i spotted those mistakes. Getting feared with no armor versus necro doesnt seem like a strategy to me :P 

Anyway as i said , i dont say you suck or whatever...you actually played good later ,  just "that guy deserves hero" after only 2 weeks in oly is bullshit for me (for every class , not just destro).

If you spot the whole tactic then you will understand how i managed to kill LacusClyne DA (77) with 75 lvl destro.

41 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Ofc i do. I also saw your first fights and ofc i learned from them. While you make tactitcs inside oly i do them outside. Destro can be explored in many ways to be ready for oly, and its not only about character itself, its about everything that need to be used to achieve hero, and by far you didnt explored your class good enough your class PM me for some info. ? about fights yeah i got feeded in 1st week i joined. After that i made all the remaining points, on my own, and not against some shit class, but most of my fights where hard, 6-10 fights where necros, summoners, da.