Sign in to follow this  
Kure

The Ant Queen story

18 hours ago, Ludovikos said:

Thanks all for your appreciation. To complete the story, i want to say some things about Sayomi :) 

After i returned him the item, he offered me position in cp whenever i want, asked me if i want to play sws lvl 76 and said he will help with b grade equipment since i got lvl 52 yesterday.

Without Sayo's "mistake" nothing of these could exist :)

Also, a friend told me that my action was right cause Sayo is a good guy!

all right:))) thats corect

how many times have I imagined that I accidentally delete or drop a important item. I bet sayomi was getting pretty warm when he realized that he threw the ring on the floor.

Edited by Anytime

This guy ludovikos shows clearly that some people want to feel good as a person and not care just for themselfs. 

You will never be forgotten lil dwarf.

/respect

• Like 1

I guess like most other dwarves, he's just sunk miserably into a drink hall in hunters village and never showed up again.

He just couldn't handle the glory...

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Nah man, that was completely without admins' presense, the guy just had a good heart.?

Not exactly, the admins were involved in that case too. When i picked up the aq3 sayomi was not around to see who got it neither i knew the owner. The admins found who picked it up in their logs and gave my name to sayomi. In the beggining i thought of it like the "aq 15-days" (which i already had) which you get from the lvling up to 50 reward system and i dismissed it quickly in my WH.

When pms arrived and i realized the actual tremendous value of aq3 i opened up the top lvl characters list and asked many of them using mail to buy it while i had it in private store in GH for 1.7kkk :D

Then after a lil bit of chating with sayomi and after realizing their pain to create this item i decided to give it back. I attached it in a mail with sayomi receiver.

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

is sayomi still playing? let me know so I can find him and start cycling pickup macro next to him. 

He is serving his military obligation afaik.

10 hours ago, driver said:

so admins put presure on the dwarf till he returned ring?  

There was no direct contact between me and any admin.

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Would be shame if he quitted. Could've just shot the QA3 on RMT for 500 bucks lol 

500 bucks or perma ban like tys0n? :D

10 hours ago, Anytime said:

I guess like most other dwarves, he's just sunk miserably into a drink hall in hunters village and never showed up again.

He just couldn't handle the glory...

❤️?

10 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Question, is he still alive?

Of course he is alive! He is feeling younger than ever, look at him! :) 
153383884253010346.thumb.jpg.a8d0d15129f1f5a49ada3d7badbe2b3e.jpg

Edited by Ludovikos
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

how the f$#@ did you level up so fast?! Surely you are also driven by an invisible hand?

/damn, wrong topic, I meant to spam in the 500 one. Some mod should probably clean and lock this one because it deserves to be archived somewhere.

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

how the f$#@ did you level up so fast?! Surely you are also driven by an invisible hand?

/damn, wrong topic, I meant to spam in the 500 one. Some mod should probably clean and lock this one because it deserves to be archived somewhere.

Progressive 59 2 years already

On 8/9/2018 at 10:05 PM, Ludovikos said:

Not exactly, the admins were involved in that case too. When i picked up the aq3 sayomi was not around to see who got it neither i knew the owner. The admins found who picked it up in their logs and gave my name to sayomi. In the beggining i thought of it like the "aq 15-days" (which i already had) which you get from the lvling up to 50 reward system and i dismissed it quickly in my WH.

When pms arrived and i realized the actual tremendous value of aq3 i opened up the top lvl characters list and asked many of them using mail to buy it while i had it in private store in GH for 1.7kkk :D

Then after a lil bit of chating with sayomi and after realizing their pain to create this item i decided to give it back. I attached it in a mail with sayomi receiver.

He is serving his military obligation afaik.

There was no direct contact between me and any admin.

500 bucks or perma ban like tys0n? :D

❤️?

Of course he is alive! He is feeling younger than ever, look at him! :) 
153383884253010346.thumb.jpg.a8d0d15129f1f5a49ada3d7badbe2b3e.jpg

now i remember this nick, its NF spy in toi. i remember him running after our CC in toi and screaming that he hates NF.

• Like 1