Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

3 minutes ago, darkania said:

tell me your stats and make me laugh plz...cause u keep talking about ports and dont bother talking that u get raped 2 times

110/10

last week i hade 20 more wins same loss and i had 60 less points 

Edited by Aduha

1 minute ago, Aduha said:

110/10

no you was 105 /10 befor start feed     but   i kill you 2/2   in this month and wen we had 10 mats left we had 50 poinds deferend!  make the maaths now to see what will hupent if you kill me 2 times (i lost 2 mats coz of my pc to some radom box whit 2-4 poinds)

2 minutes ago, pistolas said:

no you was 105 /10 befor start feed     but   i kill you 2/2   in this month and wen we had 10 mats left we had 50 poinds deferend!  make the maaths now to see what will hupent if you kill me 2 times (i lost 2 mats coz of my pc to some radom box whit 2-4 poinds)

you made 20 less wins and was ahead 50 points @ week 3

stats were 90/10 to 70/10

i dont know the reason that you play here only on oly...  mabe you faild at GK and looking for some glory here! mabe somethink else axaxa

but 1/3 its not so good score (report empty box )

i would like to congratulate pistolas for his hero DA. No matter that rest of the greek handless squad cant take a hero already 4 months since update and 2+ years wasted here.

You did it good.. no matter that it takes you 4 months when ppl were taking heroes on 73-74 chars before you. 

Gz

P.S. where were you been previous month? Why crawling out just now?

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

i would like to congratulate pistolas for his hero DA. No matter that rest of the greek handless squad cant take a hero already 4 months since update and 2+ years wasted here.

You did it good.. no matter that it takes you 4 months when ppl were taking heroes on 73-74 chars before you. 

Gz

ty  but its not 4 months i dont try it first 2 months coz i dont know nothink about talismans and oly and i want to make some practice first and ofc we had a realy good player in ally (erky)  i first time try in 3 month and i take it .about handless greek you talk about who ? coz we take second time es hero  secont time bd hero and mabe overlord hero all of them is greek handless in my broken team (ganjarockzz have stop play befor oly start in this server )

Edited by pistolas

+warpole PS hero for third time alrdy for the record... + dnb bish hero first month, afronus bish hero this month, sayomi sk hero first month.   

Those handless greekz damn :(

36 minutes ago, Kure said:

+warpole PS hero for third time alrdy for the record... + dnb bish hero first month, afronus bish hero this month, sayomi sk hero first month.   

Those handless greekz damn :(

he is just jelaous, because he is more handless. 

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

Gz

as the others said above...we the handless greek squad have been taking heroes from 1st month so ill just w8 your answer on that since u probably dont know anything....barry hurts a lot i guess and mess with clear thinking.

p.s a clan of 30 ppl made 10 of them heroes..u and your handfull friends should be ashamed

Well look everyone is bad in something , we cant take heroes. At the other hand you awaken couldnt take orfen with one ally of 3 clans vs 1 clan

Edited by Yomana

10 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Well look everyone is bad in something , we cant take heroes. At the other hand you awaken couldnt take orfen with one ally of 3 clans vs 1 clan

ye everyone is bad at something, AD is bad at l2.

• Haha 2