Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

oulalalalala   first of all i never say that i am pro player .... but i realy enjoy my new weapon and second month hero  .. and enjoy to see you so MAD

yes perkunas is so good that try feed pony and necro  its not my problem that they faild   .... i want to say a tnx to perkunas they feed me to 864    

P.S give more to try harder you know were

U get money for posting bullshit or what? Why u tag me here? :D Maybe cause u already know who barks bulshit about reaver? Nedd grow up a little to pass that? Im mad? :D Man u must be a psychologist cause u can see ppl minds and what they think and feel :o Perkunas feed u 864? :D Are u rly so retarded or what is wrong with u? U know there is "watch fight" and ppl saw how u got last 150 pts? :D Hide in darkest corner and bark your sh there, maybe wont look so shitty before rest of server ppl cause of talking so stupid things... Oh i know, all players from server who are not SM ar Perkunas thats how u count theese points, and NONE was feeded all 864 from Perks :D fuck, u r hilarious... Try shoot to your head - should help a bit.

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

Find me a reason that i would b.soe from something like this...

1shot.jpg

Oh myyyy even lames like u get lucky once/life time :o BRAAAAVOOOOOO!!!! Can i buy u candy? How the f ppl u can be so retarded to screenshot every sh u do in this game ffs :D Dont have any better things to do here? WOW I DID M CRIT - BOOOOW TO ME :D How many time u fckn lame bsoed from BS when i came up from top spot up? Hiding begind trees or bsoe thats all what u can, and now fckn pvp masters start talk shit :D i still have trust there are at least 50 % players in your clan not so brain dead.. But wait... nope i dont :(

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Damn even clan ProofOrPizdabol better war score than perks :x

Wont even need mention how many clans better that NF(3x to scroll), if u are there so PRO and smart why the f talk sh AGAIN when know that this sh is broken? :D 

Screenshot_31.png

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

U talk about Reaver right? cos Pistolas never went to NF/SM feed wave

Check his (or natsuyama) last .... 13 matches. (its called feed in open) 

Edited by Aduha

CzfYf5M.jpg

Edited by V4siukas

1 hour ago, Aduha said:

check how, no such option on this client. Hes just lucky with oponents +10 pts izi.

15 hours ago, Pince said:

Oh myyyy even lames like u get lucky once/life time :o BRAAAAVOOOOOO!!!! Can i buy u candy? How the f ppl u can be so retarded to screenshot every sh u do in this game ffs :D Dont have any better things to do here? WOW I DID M CRIT - BOOOOW TO ME :D How many time u fckn lame bsoed from BS when i came up from top spot up? Hiding begind trees or bsoe thats all what u can, and now fckn pvp masters start talk shit :D i still have trust there are at least 50 % players in your clan not so brain dead.. But wait... nope i dont :(

Are you using elven jewels too? :D

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

You know the reason that you faild you was +120 after secont weak coz I have some prombles and I cant play but you feal so safe and you feed 3 times the diosmio .  You let me the space to try it and I try ..if you dont want copetition dont play here 1/4 its ok 

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

you guys giev NF too much credit. We are full random with zero organisation.

That you are, but also very good in oly. And thats pretty much the only thing you're good at.

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

That you are, but also very good in oly. And thats pretty much the only thing you're good at.

Don't forget about forum warriors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

that was the most passive aggressive comment ever lmaoooooooo

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Don't forget about forum warriors

so what is pendragon good at besides RMT? :D cuze judging from server situation it sure isnt politics

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

that and cucking ppl on aden siege ;>

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

so what is pendragon good at besides RMT? :D cuze judging from server situation it sure isnt politics

Great leader in game and amazing person for his attitudes out of game. hope one day I can meet him personally.

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

Great leader in game and amazing person for his attitudes out of game. hope one day I can meet him personally.

doesn't show it by insulting everything that moves on forum ~~~for no reason at all.

edit: oh and not to mention that random bragging that he/his cp is the best while constantly shit talking everyone else even randoms being inferior to them. While the only reason he is strong in-game is because they spend thousands on buying epix. So because he spent IRL money on a game, he feels superior to everyone else and decides to down talk people and straight up insult them. "amazing person". If he doesn't act like that otherwise, only means he is duplicitous as well.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 3

I never denied i wasnt a cunt ? @BlackJack shove that rmt card up your ass, we can compare accounts, i can guarantee you have better items than i do, and im trice the factor you are. Your side is in disorder not mine, you are insulting your ally members and making shit worse for everyone not me. you are just as big peace of shit as i am, except i know a time and place for it. You are not the good guy here.

Sjeks guci guy. So frustrated that he pk my lowbie tyrant. I dream to meet him irl :O.

P.S. made exp back on 1 dance duration

P.S.2 prepare ur ashole when u meet this orc in oly soon.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Sjeks guci guy. So frustrated that he pk my lowbie tyrant. I dream to meet him irl :O.

P.S. made exp back on 1 dance duration

P.S.2 prepare ur ashole when u meet this orc in oly soon.

IMG_3174.JPG

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lina said:

nice pvp at the end on EU prime at ToI 9 yesterday btw. cheers

i logged out to go smoke, when i logged back - i saw top archer party dead ...

i mean - what happend?

i was so suprised that i pressed bsoe by accident. Fortunately! - cauz there was some XP-Scrolls in Castle!!! guci ...

pure emotional chaos - so I decided that its better to do event!