Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

3 hours ago, Valeera said:

That sums up with 100% accuracy how i sound trying to say most of chinos names. it also goes sometimes as wiglywiglyyong and bilibilibilibili.

When Im trying to say some chinos names:

5 hours ago, Xafi said:

btw how could worst destro get the title? Chinos and DS destros are on holidays? Or i would say Perks focused 100% feed boxes and sacrifice Reavers virginity to feed Balu, but i see they got some more heros feed from boxes, so i guess Chinos/DS were on holidays :D 

I rarely offend publicly and i'm super tempted to do it now.

Balu farmed his hero on his own under my guidance, he never was in feed chains.

And if you think Balu is worst destro you are clearly blind.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

2/3 heroes still not bad i think ..Care maybe you ll reroll from PW to something else again in order to free farm ..Next time please if we ll fight again for heroes(as SR before) no need to send your ALter Ego whinning about it to SM people.You can pm us and let you free farm dude.Pathetic as always ..

werent you the one who promised kigoo and doomzday heroes if they join you? :D doesnt seem like 2/3 for me.
dont worry, i dont plan to class change from PW :) my class change to dagger was planned more than year ago, it wasnt reroll because of free hero on oly, i could take SR hero again, dont worry about it ;)

image.png.e1bdb441ae5f752a427f7a3679b179ae.png (march of 2017)

also i didnt get about the alter ego crying about SM :D honestly i dont care about soulmates or what they are doing :D 

18 hours ago, MoDoy said:

can we call 4/4 party here?

2/2 atm and in June i try to get 3/3 so i still can catch you :P

Edited by MusulmoN

Just now, MusulmoN said:

2/2 atm and in June i can get 3/3 so i still can catch you :P

i wasnt talking about myself, our cp went literally for zillions of heroes and failed on several of them, nothing to brag about to be fair :D i was speaking about archer 4/4 pack :P 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

werent you the one who promised kigoo and doomzday heroes if they join you? :D doesnt seem like 2/3 for me.
dont worry, i dont plan to class change from PW :) my class change to dagger was planned more than year ago, it wasnt reroll because of free hero on oly, i could take SR hero again, dont worry about it ;)

image.png.e1bdb441ae5f752a427f7a3679b179ae.png (march of 2017)

also i didnt get about the alter ego crying about SM :D honestly i dont care about soulmates or what they are doing :D 

Yeah thats what i do..I approach people and give them false promises about getting heroes ..Cya Kebab Master <3

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Yeah thats what i do..I approach people and give them false promises about getting heroes ..Cya Kebab Master <3

well, this info is not out of my own head :D 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, this info is not out of my own head :D 

I cant get it why you are extremely cocky without reason .If we didnt get any hero it would be ok to be salty.Now with 2 heroes and still posting like we failed non-sense..

Your info are 100 % accurate ..Myrmidon exposed :P:P:P 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I cant get it why you are extremely cocky without reason .If we didnt get any hero it would be ok to be salty.Now with 2 heroes and still posting like we failed non-sense..

Your info are 100 % accurate ..Myrmidon exposed :P:P:P 

did i say you failed somewhere? :D i am just trying to bring in this topic ppl who made heroes ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

did i say you failed somewhere? :D i am just trying to bring in this topic ppl who made heroes ^_^ 

Your post intend to express something like that :o:o..But if i am wrong i apologize to you

SO you get 2/3 not 2/2..Mvps are Forum warriors this month with 4/4 Heroes

FW got 5/6, not 4/4, just to give correct info

SO you get 2/3 not 2/2..Mvps are Forum warriors this month with 4/4 Heroes

im talking about myself,but we have 3/4 cuz zigys get hero too and Wonderorc and Zigys is catchers so...

5 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

im talking about myself,but we have 3/4 cuz zigys get hero too and Wonderorc and Zigys is catchers so...

oh Cool then ..Gz you did really good job with feeds this month

Edited by MyrmidonAch