Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

59 minutes ago, Rip said:

You forgot about Russian Kid with glasses

No idea what that's supposed to mean but kids with a napoleon complex that can't achieve anything against the people who are on their level and feel the need to run around with their third class 78 characters griefing people who are in their mid 50ies to feel any sense of accomplishment will sooner or later lead to the server banding together to exterminate the vermin.

@Parameter this server is balanced . a bunch of mad newcommers wont make the difference.still u have the right to flame them and they have the right to drop u and dlvl u. i dont approve their acts but i dont like ur attitude also

16 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Parameter this server is balanced . a bunch of mad newcommers wont make the difference.still u have the right to flame them and they have the right to drop u and dlvl u. i dont approve their acts but i dont like ur attitude also

My attitude? Simply stating the obvious truth. Someone who's cap or near cap running around griefing people in their 50ies will sooner or later galvanize the server against them. I have played this game since beta and Ive seen this pattern repeat Itself so many times.

And I couldnt give a fuck about what you think about my attitude, As far as I'm concerned you can go fuck yourself too.

Edited by Parameter

On 7/29/2018 at 7:30 AM, BlackJack said:

Since i am not very active and i log 1-2 times per month, can anyone tell me why perks and chn are not attakcing each other? are they ally now or what? You listed them separetely, but when i went to gank today they were fighting together agaisnt TFD and than not attacking each other.

Come in the morining on China prime in BS and you will see CHN vs RF VS SM VS perks,its new 4 side pvp

28 minutes ago, Aduha said:

interesting month 

it will only become interesting on 31st, when people will realize they wont have enough time to feed everyone and people will go ape sh1ts with changing and giving up hero candidates for others (as they will see they have no more chance) every 20 mins

• Haha 1