Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

never imagined pistolas bending the knee to perks  interesting indeed

Id like to see him after 3 games in row ith Chege xd 

5 minutes ago, pistolas said:

First of all after this "friendly" share whit rizo and sayomi I desaid to let the hero DA to perks for free ..

so u rly think ur 2 active ppl deserved same loot share as all 3 other cp's who had 6-9 ppl everytime on baium? C'mon bro get real.

I know that I spent every time 3-4 q and I was in a radom pt wen elfy get this baium soul and you never had 6-9 active . And who say to you that ask for same loot share ? Now get real and just make beter feed waves 

Edited by pistolas

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

I know that I spent every time 3-4 q and I was in a radom pt wen elfy get this baium soul and you never had 6-9 active . And who say to you that ask for same loot share ? Now get real and hust make beter feed waves 

cba to argue, u have different view then everyone else, so its pointless to discuss further, even if that was agreed upon, you would still sit on afk epics and just log for oly. They asked you to make active cp and you said u didnt want to, so we made active cp clan. Not sure why you are butthurt.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

cba to argue, u have different view then everyone else, so its pointless to discuss further, even if that was agreed upon, you would still sit on afk epics and just log for oly. They asked you to make active cp and you said u didnt want to, so we made active cp clan. Not sure why you are butthurt.

I can see only you butthurd I will enjoy oly gl to you 

2 minutes ago, pistolas said:

I can see only you butthurd I will enjoy oly gl to you 

i couldnt give less of a fuck actually I just find the situation funny as hell.

29 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i couldnt give less of a fuck actually I just find the situation funny as hell.

Roses are red, violets are blue, dajtovillage "not giving a fuck", that's something new ? 

... if it was true 

I dont know what is worse ..Backstabbing friends or being a hypocrite and  liar ..I see plenty of those guys here

@pistolas You and your CP were useless ..Listen this guy who was playing 1 /15 per month 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

Another usless and greedy member was spotted in Drama team?? How much more You have them?? Or do You have any other sort of peoples there??? In near 1/3 of core Drama squad will be throw out/ get emoQQ couse of stupidity/greedyness... And asking Jerryz or other peoples who are in charge will telll You its rumors or peoples talking sh1t xd Seems like Drama biggest enemies arent Perks or Chinas... But they are the biggest enemies themselves.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Seems like Drama biggest enemies arent Perks or Chinas... But they are the biggest enemies themselves.

Nice poem  

First time in this forum your post had some thinking. 

(I agree with you) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Another usless and greedy member was spotted in Drama team?? How much more You have them?? Or do You have any other sort of peoples there??? In near 1/3 of core Drama squad will be throw out/ get emoQQ couse of stupidity/greedyness... And asking Jerryz or other peoples who are in charge will telll You its rumors or peoples talking sh1t xd Seems like Drama biggest enemies arent Perks or Chinas... But they are the biggest enemies themselves.

The greatest spike of this side is that we don't have a clear ally leader who will show some balls and say "this items goes there, this there etc".
As a result cps will try to benefit themselves, pushing things to the limits if necessairy.
And no Jerry is not in charge.
For all the above (plus useless pve people), this side will be shit for a long long time.  

Edited by Sensei
  • Haha 1

You let your permanent da hero out of baium share instead of giving him ring and soul and make sure he will help you even more with heros. Hahahahahahaha you are even more stupid than we thought. Good job people. 

18 hours ago, driver said:

new drama?

Nope, just comedy from greedy cps. They couldnt leech ally so they started fck with people from clan. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

The greatest spike of this side is that we don't have a clear ally leader who will show some balls and say "this items goes there, this there etc".
As a result cps will try to benefit themselves, pushing things to the limits if necessairy.
And no Jerry is not in charge.
For all the above (plus useless pve people), this side will be shit for a long long time.  

What is then problem with choosing one person? Ask who will take the duty, and choose perfect candidate. People laughing at Soil but as far as I remember, he could hold ally until he left. Maybe I am wrong, but I'm speaking only about what I have seen.

Edited by Myrtan

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

What is then problem with choosing one person? Ask who wilk take the duty, and choose perfect candidate. People laughing at Soil but as far as I remember, he could hold ally until he left. Maybe I am wrong, but I'm speaking only about what I have seen.

To choose that person means that he is willing to take the responsibility as well and his plans must meet the ally's ideals.
Back when i was offered the task, I warned everyone that I would kick half of the ally because I considered them incapable of any pvp activity, and ppl were not ok with it.
Soil? yeah, he was great ally leader, too bad he turned out to be another sell-out and spitted on everyone who trusted him for all those years.

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

You let your permanent da hero out of baium share instead of giving him ring and soul and make sure he will help you even more with heros. Hahahahahahaha you are even more stupid than we thought. Good job people. 

You should give them to him, so he can help you out from giran in toi lul.

12 minutes ago, Sensei said:

To choose that person means that he is willing to take the responsibility as well and his plans must meet the ally's ideals.
Back when i was offered the task, I warned everyone that I would kick half of the ally because I considered them incapable of any pvp activity, and ppl were not ok with it.
Soil? yeah, he was great ally leader, too bad he turned out to be another sell-out and spitted on everyone who trusted him for all those years.

Well, great plans are always connected with high risk and hard decisions. But all must follow the plan, and accept leader's decisions because as we can see, now chaos dominates. 

Edited by Myrtan

19 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Seems like the oryginal plan is almost complete ;)

13 hours ago, pistolas said:

First of all after this "friendly" share whit rizo and sayomi I desaid to let the hero DA to perks for free ..

You received what you asked for (except that u got A grade items instead of AQ) Didnt you? If u did then stop spreading bullsh1t. You shouldnt receive anything at 1st place because solo players dont participate in share and you had no cp, you shoul dbe happy with that, but instead ur an ungrateful b1tch.

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Finally we got rid of ppl who drag us down like scammers, greedy ppl, handless ppl, ppl that cant complete a simple order . Now it should be only better. This month is kind of holidya month, most of us didnt play, many ppl didnt attend to olympiad (i did only 30 matches in total?). Now im back, lets see where the new road leads us to.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You received what you asked for (except that u got A grade items instead of AQ) Didnt you? If u did then stop spreading bullsh1t. You shouldnt receive anything at 1st place because solo players dont participate in share and you had no cp, you shoul dbe happy with that, but instead ur an ungrateful b1tch.

Really now what the hell are you saying ? Who is ungrateful ? Sayomi's CP and Pistolas had the same numbers daily . Also inside Baium their contribution was the same and Pistolas impact was crucial many times against enemies during Baium farming.How the hell are you coming here and say these things . You are a  lucky shit because Sayomi's Cp members took also advantage of this situation and you screwed Pistolas.But what else to expect from you .Every month a new guy express an opinion/statement about you and your CP and sadly all were ex clan / ally members its not a coincedence for sure..P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Edited by MyrmidonAch

Sayomi CP and PISTOLAS (missing word "CP"). U sure? Dont u know i have excel with activity on epics and pistolas "players" since he has no cp had half of sayo CP activity. Good to know right? Not good to open smelly mouth when being clueless tho :X. Ye ur patheric. obeying oly rules was too hard for you. What more can i expect from such  guy :). After you joined perks i didnt notice any difference in difficulty of killing em. Coincidence?

How it was? TOP TIER Myrmidon CP? ?

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Sayomi CP and PISTOLAS (missing word "CP"). U sure? Dont u know i have excel with activity on epics and pistolas "players" since he has no cp had half of sayo CP activity. Good to know right? Not good to open smelly mouth when being clueless tho :X. Ye ur patheric. obeying oly rules was too hard for you. What more can i expect from such  guy :). After you joined perks i didnt notice any difference in difficulty of killing em. Coincidence?

How it was? TOP TIER Myrmidon CP? ?

Obeying Olympiad rules pathetic trash ? Thats why you were saying sorry to JerryZ for your retarded act the next day at discord ?Not even the balls to apologize where you have to coward !Your excel is like your Screenshots during epics with all the false/fake infos. You are used to do it to take advantage of weak ally leaders like my previous one.Sayomi CP was inactive or you dont remember when they were crying for not having spot at weekly schedule of Toi Floors farm and what you were saying to them TRASH.About joining perks i dont give a fak if you kill them or not . You remind me Top Melee CP of Jungle Forces the previous summer  with a full active server :P :P :P 

About Top Tier Cp trash it was once again your incapability to understand simple things or your EE puppy didnt mention what exactly i said ? "Fast Review" : This day we had to make quest on destroyers/Wc (COV) at 7 and i said to your puppy that these chars are 1st tier priority for Baium farming and yours chars were 2nd tier(no destroyers/Wc only cipka's stigma was 1st tier priority) but your complex is huge trash and spread false rumours and lies is your favourite sport.