Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

Gms help NF , rizo scammer , modoy greedy , china numba 1 , uin greatness, Ichigo is shakasruka father and okokokok's uncle.  stiba the best oly player topkek , yomana scammed , september i go vacation.

Now give me likes pls.

• Like 5

Gms help NF , rizo qwerty123 to qwerty1234 pass , modoy  right ?, china still numba 1,. uin shining , DA players rofl  , yomana who ?  

like and subscribe

Edited by Bestiest player
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Gms help NF , rizo scammer , modoy greedy , china numba 1 , uin greatness, Ichigo is shakasruka father and okokokok's uncle.  stiba the best oly player topkek , yomana scammed , september i go vacation.

Now give me likes pls.

tl:dr August on club? :D

ProGressive going for chill mode:

1)Rizo becomming leader

2)New ally

3)Elfy disband

4)Scam

5)MoDoy and Rizo starts working irl

6)scam

7)Half of SM core in perkunas

8)Stiba comes back in forum

9)scam

10)Pistolas in perks

11)Anytime becomes 30 years old

Whats next ? ? Waiting for future expectations.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Elfy cp:were doing miracles as one party vs whole prime to manage to farm quests on time

what a  joke ....

2 minutes ago, LuizM said:

what a  joke ....

...when reality hits you right in the butthole, eh?

Edited by Sensei

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

Now give me likes pls.

Cmon, again you bend true? 

1. Rizo is so "Clever" that he changed password on old password

2. He shared acc, so some "old" friend deleted his items

3. Rizo started call GM no brain and NF show rest ally amazing emo show on discord

4. 10days Rizo cry to Gms that they leave server

5. GMs changed rules and GMs didnt let Rizo payed for own stupidity.

And we can continue....

@MoDoy Do u want say us like you and Rizo saw it from your World? Dont shy my dear autistic boy, here noone will beat you like on oly.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

3. Rizo started call GM no brain and NF show rest ally amazing emo show on discord

And we can continue....

@MoDoy Do u want say us like you and Rizo saw it from your World? Dont shy my dear autistic boy, here noone will beat you like on oly.

Don't care about your problem with them, but damn... stop repeating word "autistic" this is serious illness.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

And we can continue....

Its funny how you answer seriously to my troll post. Are you that butthurt you see us in your sleep as well my boy?

@Myrtan He is so uneducated that he propably doesnt know what autism is , he just found it as a cool flame world in online games he play.

Edited by Yomana

9 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

You let your permanent da hero out of baium share instead of giving him ring and soul and make sure he will help you even more with heros. Hahahahahahaha you are even more stupid than we thought. Good job people. 

just so you know, rizos was asking every single time before olympiad if any of the strong enforcers needs those items (baium rings/souls) and many (including pistolas i believe) had the chance to have them during oly, why would we consider giving him those items when he is out of our business? makes no sense

6 hours ago, pistolas said:

After baium all the time I say the active ppl and quest spent at discord .I never update exel .. and I ask to keep baium tally .i offer to give you aq3 dragon slayer (you say that dragon .slayer cost 2kkk)  but you left ts and you say NO ..after that I had take my decision to go against you just try to take somethink more 

cool, you said "i care only about talisman and nothing else", so i said fine, you are getting talisman but our CP takes all MJ items from CWH and sayo takes rest of CWH, guess what happened next day? MJ items disappeared from CWH and we found funny 400kk inside cwh and you said you arent going to share those MJ items, eventho you bought them for CLAN ADENA (and listen, now i dont care you had that much money on your personal account at that moment when you bought them, you said yourself you bought them for clan adena so you have 0 privileges to take them out of CWH during sharing without other parties actually agreeing, thats the moment you lost your chance to negotiate more and rizos gave you offer and left TS, nothing to discuss with scammer)

lets see how this month ends up for us with olympiad, maybe finally other parties will start to pvp vs us if we drop hero count by 1-2  

Edited by MoDoy

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe finally other parties will start to pvp vs us if we drop hero count by 1-2

I like this part

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't care about your problem with them, but damn... stop repeating word "autistic" this is serious illness.

Dude, if i stop saying it about him, autistic Modoy dont stop be autistic boy. Deal with it like that god dont exist. U cant care about our problem, because we havent. I just have fun from their stupidity and emo rage.?

@Yomana Seriously? ? Oh boy, u always will be for me best "joke" after  what all i read from you on discord.

@FewgreedyWarriors Someone of you buy from me MJ plate armor for 500kk? Thx boys ?

5 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Dude, if i stop saying it about him, autistic Modoy dont stop be autistic boy. Deal with it like that god dont exist. U cant care about our problem, because we havent. I just have fun from their stupidity and emo rage.?

@Yomana Seriously? ? Oh boy, u always will be for me best "joke" after  what all i read from you on discord.

@FewgreedyWarriors Someone of you buy from me MJ plate armor for 500kk? Thx boys ?

Maje plate 500kk only??? Best deal ever. 

53 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Maje plate 500kk only??? Best deal ever. 

Sure, with Zaken patch soon. ? 

*Not buy, but bought (my pro London's english ?, but who care about it)

57 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i thought we've met before

Cmon Jackie, you humans!!!

I know, i have a lot of fanatics worshippers like Yomana/Kure, but i thought that you know that im same fake god like others "Lord" or "Alláh".

U little disappoint me right now.