Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

@Stiba007 You think our cp has 500kk to spent on maje items?  We are poor.

The WHOLE SERVER laughs when they hear your name and im the joke? Should i remind you that you are top SV guy in RR/Bsoe? Or that your mighty TT clan disbanded and ex clan members flaming you in Czech sub forum? 

How you left server for dex cause everyone dumped you , went to dex and got dumped again after licking soils dick there? 

Ps: You would even sell your parents to be able to farm Stiba. Your 180 degree back-pedaling those 2 years shows that.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Yomana i havent idea which CP is your.

@FewgreedyWarriors has it easy.

This Caps Lock is amazing. ? But only whole server?

Tell me some real ex-members TT which flame me there? Rosenberg? BloodyDance?JT?DA Laco renamed on Stiba? I love amazing news about me. 

TT disbanded? Dude, i call it inactive, because only 2 real TT members are playing right now. *3(BloodyDance started play again)

Tell me more like everyone dumped with me. But if u speak about everyone, i hope that you know about all relationships which i have with america/china or DS people. Ahh, you still believe what you are saying, people will doing. Sure, you are still best joke here.

@SOiL Did you know about it? I think its time send me accs from club if we had so deep relationship. If i scam your chars, just pm Rizo, he fix it. 

48 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Ps: You would even sell your parents to be able to farm Stiba. Your 180 degree back-pedaling those 2 years shows that.

Wow, only parents? My sister no? Tell me what i did for these 2years, who all protect me and help me, im so excited read all these amazing true facts from you "Joke".

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I wonder who was that legendary zorgzor that I was compared to some days ago ?

Modoy's father in law

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Tell me more like everyone dumped with me. But if u speak about everyone, i hope that you know about all relationships which i have with america/china or DS people. Ahh, you still believe what you are saying, people will doing. Sure, you are still best joke here.

Yes i saw your relationships with Brazil / DS when they didnt even care if we kicked you from ally or not :D. About china , im not even surprised if you already started licking their butts to join them.

PS: About your other questions , im not gonna write an essay to prove you are a retard. Posts are on forum , everyone can go read them (czech subforum is rly funny guys , i definitely recommend it) and form his own opinion.

Edited by Yomana

15 minutes ago, Yomana said:

czech subforum is rly funny guys , i definitely recommend it

Recommending Czech subforum to somebody else is over the edge of mental sanity.

If international forum is shithole...then Czech section is literally cluster fuck. With sulfur acid. By steel brush. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Kure said:

Recommending Czech subforum to somebody else is over the edge of mental sanity.

If international forum is shithole...then Czech section is literally cluster fuck. With sulfur acid. By steel brush. 

Holy sh1t cure, u are cruel. But forgot to add that steel brush is also warmed in the oven.

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Holy sh1t cure, u are cruel. But forgot to add that steel brush is also warmed in the oven.

He's right tho. But there's difference if you actually speak that language and when you're just using translator. It's a bit like going diving into a sewer. Not sure why would you want that, but since you decided that way, you're probably going to invest in some very tight diving suit, and you're going to make absolutely sure it's 100% sealed. You're also going to take some anti-stomach irritation pills so you don't puke in the diving suit. You're also going to have a backup rope so if you faint or anything, people can pull you out since obviously nobody's going to go save you in that pile of s**t. Well that's basically what going in Czech section with a translator.

However, now imagine that instead of all that, you just jump in it completely naked and unprotected, just with a snorkel and a pair of leaky diving goggles. That's what it's like going there actually speaking Czech.

20 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

He's right tho. But there's difference if you actually speak that language and when you're just using translator. It's a bit like going diving into a sewer. Not sure why would you want that, but since you decided that way, you're probably going to invest in some very tight diving suit, and you're going to make absolutely sure it's 100% sealed. You're also going to take some anti-stomach irritation pills so you don't puke in the diving suit. You're also going to have a backup rope so if you faint or anything, people can pull you out since obviously nobody's going to go save you in that pile of s**t. Well that's basically what going in Czech section with a translator.

However, now imagine that instead of all that, you just jump in it completely naked and unprotected, just with a snorkel and a pair of leaky diving goggles. That's what it's like going there actually speaking Czech.

ahhahahahahahahaahahaha

i wish we would be able to buy MJ plate for 500kk, olympiad would be izi pizzy then, but sadly it got more spicy CP which knows how to get MJ items

unknown.png

@Rip how are your CP heroes looking this month? will you get at least 3? (out of curiosity so my reply doesnt go offtopic in heroes topic )

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@Rip how are your CP heroes looking this month? will you get at least 3? (out of curiosity so my reply doesnt go offtopic in heroes topic )

2 heroes for sure

next 2 very likely

and 1 maybe

1 minute ago, Rip said:

2 heroes for sure

next 2 very likely

and 1 maybe

u.u so finally our positions will change and you will have to fight 1vs2? axzp fully joined your cp after biz quitted?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u.u so finally our positions will change and you will have to fight 1vs2? axzp fully joined your cp after biz quitted?

We will see

We borrowed him till biz comes back 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i wish we would be able to buy MJ plate for 500kk, olympiad would be izi pizzy then, but sadly it got more spicy CP which knows how to get MJ items

unknown.png

dat cheeky baium tali showing tho

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2018 at 2:11 PM, BlackJack said:

so u want to take the best item, while contributing the least from the 4 parties that worked on baium. How do you even say this with a straight face.. 

Lets see:

1) Elfy cp:were doing miracles as one party vs whole prime to manage to farm quests on time, thats why we gave them the first talisman.

2) Rizo cp, he was organizing everything and had good activity with full supports at 2-5 am eu time.

3 ) Sayo cp, we always had 2-3 full stacked destros with aq3/tali6 etc/ abyss / stigma / valeera ( tank to interrupt ) and sometimes, i admit rarely supports cuze we couldnt make the quests on full supports.

4) You didn't even have CP, You brought Ribos/Yourself and sometimes +1 random character that was useful for pve/pvp.

So out of all those 4, you really honestly believe you deserve the baium talisman? Get a grip of reality.

man really i wanted to stay out of this but you clearly had no idea what was going inside baium(maybe cause you were never there?!?!) and as i keep reading all this stuff i keep getting more and more irritated of what you all say so far...so thx for that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@V4siukas Are u retired ? I dont see ABG topics anymore  

Me and V4siukas are in break mode August-October so chill guys and wait 2.5 zaken in October 24 like i said half year before.

18 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Me and V4siukas are in break mode August-October so chill guys and wait 2.5 zaken in October 24 like i said half year before.

U mean 2019 october?