Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

Me and V4siukas are in break mode August-October so chill guys and wait 2.5 zaken in October 24 like i said half year before.

damn man, and I thought only my dad worked at ncsoft

On 8/21/2018 at 12:21 PM, Sensei said:

...when reality hits you right in the butthole, eh?

what miracle when they were a zerg ? with 4 pts free farm for months ... then BB pack came after like 4 months ... with a bunch on lvl 65s... while my CP alone was doing 15 baiums and farming quests alone ... no hard feelings but your memory is worst then my mathematical skills =D

19 hours ago, Yomana said:

Yes i saw your relationships with Brazil / DS when they didnt even care if we kicked you from ally or not :D. About china , im not even surprised if you already started licking their butts to join them.

PS: About your other questions , im not gonna write an essay to prove you are a retard. Posts are on forum , everyone can go read them (czech subforum is rly funny guys , i definitely recommend it) and form his own opinion.

Im not surprise about using words like "licking balls" or "licking their butts" inside NF, but tell me pls mr.Joke, what i am/was doing in game if you are saying it about me or again full mouth of bullsh.ts and nothing concrete?

About relationships, i know very well what that think about you and they dont help you, they wrote us, we are still in contact and they dont attack on us. ? 

About my questions, its not about essay. You just havent idea what about you are writing, its all. 

That you are playing with autistic boy Modoy and constantly lying Kure, it doesnt mean that you know something about czech forum. Funny that random czech players playing on server wrote me manytimes and they have fun from garbage like Kure/Apocalypsa and others liers or scammers. 

So if u want write about something, take informations from someone normal and not from lying zero. ? 

@Kure Hey lier, u wrote example that i bought Rosenberg for real money. Can you tell us more about it or bring some other funny lie ?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Im not surprise about using words like "licking balls" or "licking their butts" inside NF, but tell me pls mr.Joke, what i am/was doing in game if you are saying it about me or again full mouth of bullsh.ts and nothing concrete?

About relationships, i know very well what that think about you and they dont help you, they wrote us, we are still in contact and they dont attack on us. ? 

About my questions, its not about essay. You just havent idea what about you are writing, its all. 

That you are playing with autistic boy Modoy and constantly lying Kure, it doesnt mean that you know something about czech forum. Funny that random czech players playing on server wrote me manytimes and they have fun from garbage like Kure/Apocalypsa and others liers or scammers. 

So if u want write about something, take informations from someone normal and not from lying zero. ? 

@Kure Hey lier, u wrote example that i bought Rosenberg for real money. Can you tell us more about it or bring some other funny lie ?

Thank god there are translators and i can fully read czech forum by myself cause otherwise i might believe your lies. Normal people = Stiba cp members, all others are not normal somehow ?

Maybe you ask them for CC like you asked us on siege after getting kicked , thats why they dont attack you. ?

I understand you want to PVP on forum cause in game you only PVE but i think im already tired reading bullshit , so i wont continue it more.

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, LuizM said:

what miracle when they were a zerg ? with 4 pts free farm for months ... then BB pack came after like 4 months ... with a bunch on lvl 65s... while my CP alone was doing 15 baiums and farming quests alone ... no hard feelings but your memory is worst then my mathematical skills =D

- His cp achievement is farming BS straight for 12 mins
- Can't handle me alone ganging their pt
- Is literally the stiba of NA prime, untagging every now and then to xp and praising the lord for event b.resses
- Puts a cp that carried NA prime in his mouth like he is even relevant with pvp content
- Includes the word "zerg" in every post and in-game sentence for months, clear indicator of how smashed he's been getting
- Expects to be taken seriously kkkkkkk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Holy king of soulshots, this one is really strong

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Hmm maybe in yours opinion.

I tried my best ?

5 hours ago, Yomana said:

Thank god there are translators and i can fully read czech forum by myself cause otherwise i might believe your lies. Normal people = Stiba cp members, all others are not normal somehow ?

Maybe you ask them for CC like you asked us on siege after getting kicked , thats why they dont attack you. ?

I understand you want to PVP on forum cause in game you only PVE but i think im already tired reading bullshit , so i wont continue it more.

Boy, u used probably bad translators or u havent idea who was from my CP. Whatever from these opinions = you rly know nothing about it ? 

So asking for CC = licking balls and butts? Wow, nice. Good to know. I say again one important info, i dont lead CP for Wanali CP. I just log and listen what do, what we need log and what we can killing. Again you know nothing about next thing.

Wow, PvP on forum. Boy, you are so sh.tty writer here, that you must use  only false info from lier Kure and u havent idea about it. If i ask on some concrete things, u just didnt answer. 

Amazing, Joke understood first thing, that on forum you are weaker than Gremlin. Easy win for PvE master like me. 

16 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wow, PvP on forum. Boy, you are so sh.tty writer here, that you must use  only false info from lier Kure and u havent idea about it. If i ask on some concrete things, u just didnt answer. 

On 8/22/2018 at 11:29 AM, Stiba007 said:

Tell me more like everyone dumped with me. But if u speak about everyone, i hope that you know about all relationships which i have with america/china or DS people. Ahh, you still believe what you are saying, people will doing. Sure, you are still best joke here.

well, for example TT getting kicked from perks? right after that getting ditched by rosenberg pt (which was only reasonably active CP at that moment in TT) which rather stayed with perks than follow you after the kick? your cp getting kicked from drama ally? maybe thats how everyone is dumping you, funny that you dont see it  

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

first it was only me, then you added rizos, then my cp members, now clan members, that i somehow managed to get them all with my lies, soon it will be "just because you are modoys enemy, you are always wrong" or "if you look at modoy, your next sentence will be instant lie"  

4th week oly comming up, i hope BBtubies will save our asses and take sps/BP hero, go @Flloki and @JesusCristo, you can definitely do it! i believe in you, brazillian chinese number #1 kkkkkkk!

Edited by MoDoy

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

- His cp achievement is farming BS straight for 12 mins
- Can't handle me alone ganging their pt
- Is literally the stiba of NA prime, untagging every now and then to xp and praising the lord for event b.resses
- Puts a cp that carried NA prime in his mouth like he is even relevant with pvp content
- Includes the word "zerg" in every post and in-game sentence for months, clear indicator of how smashed he's been getting
- Expects to be taken seriously kkkkkkk

- My cp never goes to BS at prime ...
- We cant handle anyone ganking us alone
- Some players untagged to push lvl to 78 for a couple of days ..
- I dont record videos, and I dont give a shit about what people think of me and my cp pvp content ... I just state the truth 
- For 7 months I played in perks NA prime with only my CP ... so technically everyone is "Zerg" for us... Or am I wrong ?
- I dont expect anything ... I just love deconstructing biased and bad formulated posts

34 minutes ago, LuizM said:

bla bla bla bla bla

There's literally only 1 guy worth mentioning in your cp, and he is the reason why I won't bother to laugh more over your..."cp".
Also it's wiser to refrain from judging ppl who proved themselves already here, until you do the same.
Or keep spamming delusions and feel zerg'ed...suit yourself.

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Boy, u used probably bad translators or u havent idea who was from my CP. Whatever from these opinions = you rly know nothing about it ? 

So asking for CC = licking balls and butts? Wow, nice. Good to know. I say again one important info, i dont lead CP for Wanali CP. I just log and listen what do, what we need log and what we can killing. Again you know nothing about next thing.

Amazing, Joke understood first thing, that on forum you are weaker than Gremlin. Easy win for PvE master like me. 

No licking balls and butts is flaming soil and his party for 1+ year and then pming him to play together when you were kicked from perks.  At the end you left for DEX cause none wanted you in Club. (Did you also got kicked from Soil in DEX? I never asked to be honest.)

Licking balls and butts is flaming jerry that he buys people with epics and then going into same ally with him to free farm and do epics.

Licking balls and butts is flaming NF for olympiad and greedy people (as you say) but not having the guts to leave their EU prime protection (till we kicked you out of SM).

You always said "i follow rules" but you got kicked from Perks cause you didnt follow rules. Funny story.

And ofc joining a non WAR clan cause you are the biggest pussies i have seen. 

If i am a shitty writer then what are you , with your broken english Mr uneducated pve master?

Edited by Yomana

Well stiba u touched one of the passiviest forum warriors. U might get burnt. I can feel this smell and its not from greece side...

Stiba stronger arguments we need. About FW CP. I will start.

FW greedy bastards, who scammed all items. Go next.

@MoDoy My dear autistic boy, i must disappoint you again. TT had in clan 3CPs and only one with low activity were kicked. 

But if u knew something about TT rules, you know very well that only 2 players from Rosenberg CP were TT members and they had rights on TT items. Rest like 2 czech scammers were good source amazing stories about me or TT for lier Kure. But nice story about something what u havent idea again.?

PS: If you check to deep history, Kure is saying lies and hate TT from time when i declined his offer on ally. 

@Yomana Joke attack again without some good info. ? I was writing with Soil few times. Maybe ask your greek source who is called smartness +1. This guy and me were writing together a lot and playing together in AB. I disappoint you like i did with your autistic friend. Soil didnt kick us, we just stop playing there. So can you tell me finally like i was licking Soil balls without false things like now?

About story with good JerryZ. Boy, i lended TT epics chars my friends from Wanali CP before than i came back here. After return, i made a lots of point for them too and now coming surprise again. Wanali CP got Orfen, i decline my rate on it. I let all of it for Wanali core players, because i rly dont need it. About farm, everyone know very well, that i mainly farm before than DT prime start, u never protect or clean ToI for me.

So tell me again, mr.Joke, like i was licking JerryZ balls?

Tell me one time when you were protect me, if i was farming with my ponies army. Im so curious on story from you about it. ?

Did you have fear killing people w/o war tag or you have fear find me and fight 1vs1? ?

You are rly very sh.tty writer, because u use false info and you fudge things which never happened.

My pro London's english is suck and i havent reason change it. I dont need it, if someone want, understand me. If some tard dont know what say, start solve my suck english. But who care about it. ? 

@ProGressive Fewgreedy Warriors are Fewgreedy Warriors. Everyone know very well what they did/do. ?

Like feels u has from it, that your PL is so stupid that he musted cryed and GMs must changed rules and saved FW asses? 

For me example screaming: " give us back epics or we leave server" or "kick Stiba or we leave ally" are most funny things what i read, so if i imagine that i fell on this grade. I will think about quit for save last pride.

PS: Still 76?

Seeing @Wanali cp being hunted around ToI etc becuz of one dumb4ss feelz kinda bad, I'd like to re-discuss some things with them, rather than let them play alone the pve game.
I mean yeah ok they defend each other, which is ok (cp unity and all that stuff) but sooner or later they will grow bored and understand its not coincidence the whole server sh1ts on stiba... anyway the option is still there, guys.

Edited by Sensei

20 hours ago, Sensei said:

There's literally only 1 guy worth mentioning in your cp, and he is the reason why I won't bother to laugh more over your..."cp".
Also it's wiser to refrain from judging ppl who proved themselves already here, until you do the same.
Or keep spamming delusions and feel zerg'ed...suit yourself.

Not refraining nor judging anyone here ... just laughing from your elfy cp statement ... they were the strongest NA cp for a fact ... but they weren't doing miracles ... they were playing smart, thats all ... know how to separate things.

And, as I said... I Dont need to prove myself in here since i dont give a fuck about what people think ... I do my stuff, no one knows about it other than people from my ally ... and thats it. Now you can suit yourself with your delusional clothes and have it a go on Olympiads, have fun, play your game, just stop dreaming about "miracles"

29 minutes ago, LuizM said:

I do my stuff, no one knows about it other than people from my ally ... and thats it

0+0=0

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy My dear autistic boy, i must disappoint you again. TT had in clan 3CPs and only one with low activity were kicked. 

But if u knew something about TT rules, you know very well that only 2 players from Rosenberg CP were TT members and they had rights on TT items. Rest like 2 czech scammers were good source amazing stories about me or TT for lier Kure. But nice story about something what u havent idea again.?

PS: If you check to deep history, Kure is saying lies and hate TT from time when i declined his offer on ally. 

yeah, 3 CPs but what cps, as i said, rosenberg party was only cp which was active and somehow reasonable and they ditched you the second you got kicked from alliance with your pve uber pro party  go on and say that in whole time there was only 1 real TT member and you can say whoever didnt like you wasnt TT member, i honestly dont care, but you cannot go against that, perks know it, we know it, so only guy who you can disappoint is yourself

to olympiad status: @Rip letting @ProGressive win which results in morreti getting in front of him, is status for next month heroes same or it changed? (for us it changed and its such a fiesta oly this month  love it, wish i could play properly stacked char to have fun with other stacked guys )

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

Seeing @Wanali cp being hunted around ToI etc becuz of one dumb4ss feelz kinda bad

hunted around toi? by who?

last time i checked they shared 9th with a TFD pt

oh and 11th with an SM pt

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, etze said:

hunted around toi? by who?

last time i checked they shared 9th with a TFD pt

oh and 11th with an SM pt

DT Discord after your post: 

Sensei is screaming on rest ally: Monkeys, idiots and others trash, u must start killing Wanali CP or we leave ally. (or server??)?

Funny like NF still cant understand it.

@MoDoyBoy, TT members had access to a lot of things. You can use tons of free chars for CP(rosen CP used WC/EE/BD from clan),  lending epics jewels, first right on CH, etc. Only Apocalypsa/Rosenberg had these rights. But like i said, u absolutly havent idea like TT worked and u still try comment it. Last post from you my dear autistic boy was on grade Joke. Probably u wrote it with full of emotion from oly. You losted so much matches, if u had not free relogs from ally, your win rate is rly suck. Server see it.

Edited by Stiba007