Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

Just now, Kure said:

Draught beer in Czechia ~1€, in Sweden ~10€

Bottle beer 0.40€ / 1.8€.

Take your pick, personally i wont change EVER. And I tried, i used to live in UK.

Alcohol is an incredably bad example to use for a comparison considering the fact that Sweden has a state monopoly on alcohol sales due to our historical issues with alcoholism and death related to alcohol consumption ~50 years ago and back similar to how England charges you 12£ for a pack of smokes to decrease the amount of cancer patients.

Regardless if you are right or not in that living in Sweden or Scandinavia as a whole is more expensive your way of looking at it is flawed. Higher wage even when you account for higher living costs almost always results in a greater purchasing power since most businesses are global and most taxrates for importing goods are fixed at an EU level. When you build a new computer, buy a new car or do just about anything that doesnt doesnt have a short shelflife you pay the same as I do with your less than half average wage.

Not to mention, When I visit your country I can spend my vacation living like a king with servants while you'll be crawled up in some shitty hostel eating ramen when you come here.

1 hour ago, Parameter said:

Alcohol is an incredably bad example to use for a comparison considering the fact that Sweden has a state monopoly on alcohol sales due to our historical issues with alcoholism and death related to alcohol consumption ~50 years ago and back similar to how England charges you 12£ for a pack of smokes to decrease the amount of cancer patients.

Regardless if you are right or not in that living in Sweden or Scandinavia as a whole is more expensive your way of looking at it is flawed. Higher wage even when you account for higher living costs almost always results in a greater purchasing power since most businesses are global and most taxrates for importing goods are fixed at an EU level. When you build a new computer, buy a new car or do just about anything that doesnt doesnt have a short shelflife you pay the same as I do with your less than half average wage.

Not to mention, When I visit your country I can spend my vacation living like a king with servants while you'll be crawled up in some shitty hostel eating ramen when you come here.

Yeah well, obviously you can mention all the stupid things like higher wages, better infrastructure, better healthcare, better education, higher happiness levels, higher quality of life and all that useless stuff... But you forget one thing:

screen.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah well, obviously you can mention all the stupid things like higher wages, better infrastructure, better healthcare, better education, higher happiness levels, higher quality of life and all that useless stuff... But you forget one thing:

screen.jpg

Clever girl..Even the image of their flag is low budget! Perfect flag my ass. Poland with a twist more like it.

Edited by Parameter
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Parameter said:

Migration is definately an issue that's had an impact on the quality of life but the average wage here is still 2560 euro compared to the 1096 they have in the Czech Republic.

Degenaration nation like your or norway must speak perfect english, u will need it. Enjoy migrants in your women and dont forget buy them newest games on PS4 to jails.

Btw.We travel to Sweden only for nature. If we want enjoy and relax, we will travel to Bulgaria/Greek. But in Czechia we dont like degenaration people from West/North, just good cash from them.?

We prefert visitors from V4 or asiats/americans. ( Our North-west border like germans top, they paying for sex, ouch cold germans mommies, @Anytime peace with you Angee)

Which country is number one in suicedes? I guess that degenaration nation calling Sweden. ?

@RipBoy, first your topic about me was one big fail, maybe time create new?

I dont want mess this topic which create master of l2 Eugene @Aduha. I have respect to his abilities in game.

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Degenaration nation like your or norway must speak perfect english, u will need it. Enjoy migrants in your women and dont forget buy them newest games on PS4 to jails.

Btw.We travel to Sweden only for nature. If we want enjoy and relax, we will travel to Bulgaria/Greek. But in Czechia we dont like degenaration people from West/North, just good cash from them.?

We prefert visitors from V4 or asiats/americans. ( Our North-west border like germans top, they paying for sex, ouch cold germans mommies, @Anytime peace with you Angee)

Which country is number one in suicedes? I guess that degenaration nation calling Sweden. ?

@RipBoy, first your topic about me was one big fail, maybe time create new?

I dont want mess this topic which create master of l2 Eugene @Aduha. I have respect to his abilities in game.

Why would you make some retarded assumption when it litterally takes 3 seconds to look it up? Is your internet connection too slow to load webpages or what's the reasoning behind you not being able to google?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/

5 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Hah, Jamaica 5th lowest suicide rates... One can only guess why  ??

They escape from depression because they run too fast?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

They escape from depression because they run too fast?

Indeed that's exactly what I was thinking about... Running releases the dopamine which is a hormone of happiness... Especially when you run from cops with your pockets full of stash ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Hah, Jamaica 5th lowest suicide rates... One can only guess why  ??

More likely It's just really due to the inability of the goverment to compile reliable statistics. Note also that The Czech Republic isnt on that list and the only source I can find on them is this; https://www.radio.cz/en/section/news/czech-suicide-rate-higher-than-eu-average and I have no idea how reliable they are but if correct would put their suicide rates above ours (1129)

In all seriousness though, Weed does wonders in treating depression. There was a story a few years back here of a guy who suffered from chronic depression and switched over to weed from those horrible pills that psychiatrists hand out like candy. Since he didnt want to feed the criminal underworld with his money he decided to grow on his own. Guy got busted by the popo and thrown in jail.

Edited by Parameter

More likely It's just really due to the inability of the goverment to compile reliable statistics. Note also that The Czech Republic isnt on that list and the only source I can find on them is this; https://www.radio.cz/en/section/news/czech-suicide-rate-higher-than-eu-average and I have no idea how reliable they are but if correct would put their suicide rates above ours (1129)

I mean you can say it about any statistics in poor contries - just the other day I was looking up crime rates in countries and was surprised that countries like India - where around 15% of the population (well over 100 million people) are members of the lowet caste "Dalit" and are basically treated worse than a trash on the street - report surprisingly low crime rates. But the problem is, when your country is getting insanely overpopulated and you're completely dependent on the inflow of capital from foreign countries, you don't want to scare the potential investors away by these numbers. superpower by 2020 But on the other hand, when we look at the suicide statistics, the leading country is Sri Lanka, which personally I would put on the same or rather lower level when it comes to the competence of their statistical office.

In all seriousness though, Weed does wonders in treating depression. There was a story a few years back here of a guy who suffered from chronic depression and switched over to weed from those horrible pills that psychiatrists hand out like candy. Since he didnt want to feed the criminal underworld with his money he decided to grow on his own. Guy got busted by the popo and thrown in jail.

Yeah I feel like we're last generation of people who will remember stash being illegal... By principle, having alcohol (as a heavy drug) legal and stash (soft drug) not is completely retarded, and the war on drugs can't last forever.

12 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I mean you can say it about any statistics in poor contries - just the other day I was looking up crime rates in countries and was surprised that countries like India - where around 15% of the population (well over 100 million people) are members of the lowet caste "Dalit" and are basically treated worse than a trash on the street - report surprisingly low crime rates. But the problem is, when your country is getting insanely overpopulated and you're completely dependent on the inflow of capital from foreign countries, you don't want to scare the potential investors away by these numbers. superpower by 2020 But on the other hand, when we look at the suicide statistics, the leading country is Sri Lanka, which personally I would put on the same or rather lower level when it comes to the competence of their statistical office.

Yeah I feel like we're last generation of people who will remember stash being illegal... By principle, having alcohol (as a heavy drug) legal and stash (soft drug) not is completely retarded, and the war on drugs can't last forever.

Well I am going to do something I don't usually do and make an assumption that the suicide statistics in Sri Lanka is compiled by an NGO rather than the Sri Lankan government. But yes, I'm suprised aswell.

Edited by Parameter

56 minutes ago, Parameter said:

Clever girl..Even the image of their flag is low budget! Perfect flag my ass. Poland with a twist more like it.

If you were not blinded by your northern superiority you would realize that most of Slavic countfies has some combination of blue/red/white colours.

And by the way, copy-paste dannebrog with different colours is original my ass.

Now you can go fuck yourself for all i care.

59 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@RipBoy, first your topic about me was one big fail, maybe time create new

It was a troll topic. Everyone knows you are a monkey ?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Kure said:

If you were not blinded by your northern superiority you would realize that most of Slavic countfies has some combination of blue/red/white colours.

If you don't care then why are you behaving like I raped your grandmother, ran over your dog and put your house on fire? Swedes are practical. Just like we decided to switch religions from Norse -> Catholic -> Lutheran -> Atheist/Agnostic because It was convinient for us at the time do you seriously think we're going to waste our time designing a flag when the danes have already done it for us? Slap some new colors on that bitch and good as new. Not to mention that It pissed the danes off properly which is always a bonus..

It's quite funny how a mild remark about your wannabe-polish-flag got your panties so twisted up that you completely ignored the original discussion. Interesting.

P.S. If you're going to insult me you're going to have to do better than "Copy-paste danneborg with different colors" That's right motherfucker, We did. We jacked their shit just like we jacked Skåne.

Edited by Parameter
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kure said:

Kure and Stibba, sitting in a tree, holding hands

30 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Portugal ended the war on drugs and it did wonders for them, just look how well Balu turned out to be. Can we actually go back to trolling, cuze serious geopolitical discussions are kinda boring, although i guess they still bring plenty of drama.

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Portugal ended the war on drugs and it did wonders for them, just look how well Balu turned out to be. Can we actually go back to trolling, cuze serious geopolitical discussions are kinda boring, although i guess they still bring plenty of drama.

I love how poples from sweeden look at statistics while outside their windows cars are burning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Can't  be bothered to read these eleborates, but I would choose living in Czechia than multi-culti bullshit society with corrupted goverment that Sweden has become anytime.
sweden.jpg.52b060010ebfb88403881aeddbb8902d.jpg ?

Edited by Myrtan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Parameter said:

There was a story a few years back here of a guy who suffered from chronic depression and switched over to weed from those horrible pills that psychiatrists hand out like candy. Since he didnt want to feed the criminal underworld with his money he decided to grow on his own. Guy got busted by the popo and thrown in jail.

The beggining prepared me for a heart-warming family movie.
Now I'm sad.

8 hours ago, YipMan said:

I love how poples from sweeden look at statistics while outside their windows cars are burning.

Everything is relative. Sweden is still infinitely safer than most countries in the world. The issue is that things are getting worse and worse here - where as countries like Poland or The Czech Republic have been getting better. Even with that said though, the murder rate difference between a country like The Czech Republic and Sweden amounts to a .2 (1.1 vs 0.9) murders per 100k citizens. If you want to make a more extreme comparison you can take that 1.1 per 100k and compare it to some states in the US, Brazil or Mexico where the same rate is somewhere around 40-60. I think I did the math on Chicago a few months back and came to the conclusion that they had something like a quarter of our population with 7 times the murders and Chicago is by no means the worst in the US. 

Take a walk in a bad neighborhood in Warsaw, which I have, and compare it to one of the places in Stockholm where the camera crews were attacked and you'll quickly understand the difference and how fucking silly this concept of Sweden being a fucked up place to live really is. @Stiba007 talked about how they go to the Bulgarian sea side when they go on vacation. If you ever want to see Russian/Bulgarian/Albanian/Whatever organized crime they're really not hard to find over there and more or less the whole of Sunny Beach was controlled by them when I went there ~5-6 years ago.

Also, The picture of "Multiculturalists vs Nationalists" is incredably outdated. I think something like 5-6 parties out of the 8 with government mandates are for a restrictive migration policy moving forward and the Sweden democrats (The party to which the people in Myrtan's image belong to) is currently polling somewhere between 1-3 with above 20% of the votes for the current election which will take place in 13 days. There's a more "radical" party called AfS or Alternative for Sweden that want to not only restrict the intake of new migrants but also start sending home the non-criminal ones who are already here. The reason why I pointed out the non-criminal part is that almost all parties support the deportation of criminal migrants.

Edited by Parameter

Just now, Parameter said:

Takes like 5 seconds to go through my posts to find the screenshot I submitted on the bots outside Aden.

Sorry bro i have more important staffs to do. Like lying on the ground in toi

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1