Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u did well, i am proud of you. same is ur mom she told me that she loves u and she miss you

thanks, didnt know she was so worried

btw, any prognosis or calculations about development in next month? i heard rumors that the time is slowly comming 9_9

Just now, MoDoy said:

thanks, didnt know she was so worried

btw, any prognosis or calculations about development in next month? i heard rumors that the time is slowly comming 

dunno tbh. i wish i had more to give , for now thats it. enjoy it while it lasts, u never know when its last month u can talk 😘

3 hours ago, Splashit said:

ela re file so much hate .. in coronavirus time is better peace and help each other ..

helping each other involves being close to them, so they just flame each other on the internet to be safe from corona

• Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 1:59 AM, SemenArsonist said:

how could you guys let fortuna have 12 hero counts in 12 months? he keeps bragging about it every time I talk to him. I am pretty sure he will quit game(for good) if he can't flex in aden with hero aura 

🤔

11 hours ago, iAxZp said:

dunno tbh. i wish i had more to give , for now thats it. enjoy it while it lasts, u never know when its last month u can talk 😘

wth, again this kind of talk we saw several months ago? if we had this mentality, no matter what would happen and how much rekt we would get, we could still talk big like you "uhu, just wait you!" :d

feels good to get again uncontested hero :d here i thought axzps words will come true :d

On 3/29/2020 at 12:44 AM, iAxZp said:

ps: i hope fear loses also spoiler hero somehow for that pathetic try they wanted to pull off, will be funny :p 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

feels good to get again uncontested hero :d here i thought axzps words will come true :d

ps: i hope fear loses also spoiler hero somehow for that pathetic try they wanted to pull off, will be funny :p 

funny will be when all these ppl start taking olympiad seriously) and i promise i let u and ur pathetic attitude heroless)

P.S when will stop being me and semen playing only farmers for all clan will see if u ll keep ur attitude. till then its just 2 vs 9 in oly if i count correct (known mad mathematisian)

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

funny will be when all these ppl start taking olympiad seriously) and i promise i let u and ur pathetic attitude heroless)

and how you want to achieve that? with your attitude of giving up? :d didnt you try to take WC/SE/god knows what else? how many you actually succeed? ah, you gave up after 2 weeks, coz you are weak ^_^ and for such people i have just 1 quote :d

Weakness Disgusts Me - Madara Uchiha - YouTube

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and how you want to achieve that? with your attitude of giving up? :d didnt you try to take WC/SE/god knows what else? how many you actually succeed? ah, you gave up after 2 weeks, coz you are weak ^_^ and for such people i have just 1 quote :d

Weakness Disgusts Me - Madara Uchiha - YouTube

i gave up cuz i had to feed over 800 pts from my chars. 

i play against 100% enemies u play against ur friends.and dont dare tell me fighting against fear farmers or stiba is challenging cuz i could make 5 heroes monthly against them not just 2 like u

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i play against 100% enemies u play against ur friends.

i play against my friends? ^_^ you play against 100% enemies? interesting interesting, coz i got feed mostly by your people, not ours :p maybe you could also find friends if you werent so toxic, try it and maybe olympiad will turn upside down! (spoiler alert: it wont) :d

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe you could also find friends if you werent so toxic

is not toxic if its true :)
olympiad wont turn upside down as long as i have to win every farmer open when u have to win lol undergeared uneducated(l2wise) olympiad players
nor i have the time to be catcher when i farm minimum 3 chars per week period 80/90 matches

Edited by iAxZp

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

is not toxic if its true :)
olympiad wont turn upside down as long as i have to win every farmer open when u have to win lol undergeared uneducated(l2wise) olympiad players

well, thats blessing isnt it? at least if you fight all the time vs farmer, you have chance to get everytime +10, unlike meeting undergeared uneducated olympiad players which give +3 points :d only problem is if you cannot win, but then you are just weak

also you shouldnt flame your clan mates :d better encourage them :D 

Edited by MoDoy

11 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i play against 100% enemies u play against ur friends.and dont dare tell me fighting against fear farmers or stiba is challenging cuz i could make 5 heroes monthly against them not just 2 like u

Not guci to flame ur clannies on forum or behind their backs, mby thats why ppl dont like you :(

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Not guci to flame ur clannies on forum or behind their backs, mby thats why ppl dont like you :(

i flame them everywhere for not doing what they should) if ppl dont like me means i am not anylonger as soft as i was in past. its fine for me ;)

well, thats blessing isnt it? at least if you fight all the time vs farmer, you have chance to get everytime +10, unlike meeting undergeared uneducated olympiad players which give +3 points :d only problem is if you cannot win, but then you are just weak

also you shouldnt flame your clan mates :d better encourage them :D 

yes or drive their chars ;) oh w8 I DONT HAVE time for that....

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

yes or drive their chars ;) oh w8 I DONT HAVE time for that....

maybe once you understand its not all "me,me,me,me", then maybe we can speak :d btw, what did you do with your olympiad time considering you dont have time to drive people for hero? :d maybe you also kill hekaton with nansey during oly? :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

maybe once you understand its not all "me,me,me,me", then maybe we can speak :d btw, what did you do with your olympiad time considering you dont have time to drive people for hero? :d maybe you also kill hekaton with nansey during oly? :D 

its not about me DOING, its about ME need help.which i dont get YET. but i will eventually) again i quit when there is nothing to improve and i stay stable. for me is challenging help this clan rape ur "fw better than any1" attitude. i enjoyed ur "provoke" woke me kinda up cuz i was bored today. ty :*

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

its not about me DOING, its about ME need help.which i dont get YET. but i will eventually) again i quit when there is nothing to improve and i stay stable. for me is challenging help this clan rape ur "fw better than any1" attitude. i enjoyed ur "provoke" woke me kinda up cuz i was bored today. ty :*

so far you rape show is more like dora the explorer episode. also i dont think you dont get any help, i see other people from dev8 going oly, so dont pretend this is one man show :d

so far you rape show is more like dora the explorer episode. also i dont think you dont get any help, i see other people from dev8 going oly, so dont pretend this is one man show :d

:*