Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

10 hours ago, etze said:

ta piasame ta lefta mas evgale gladi hero o kathysteras 

go go zp

psaxnoume kako paixth me psuxologika kai komplex gia out of party OL endiaferesai? 

Hero list July 2020.  Yomama hero counts don't count until he gets SWS hero edition

1. Abyss Walker (Ghost Hunter) - Draca [RS] 
  2. Bishop (Cardinal) - Pipenov [RS]
  3. Bladedancer (Spectral Dancer) - IBruhar [WK] 
  4. Bounty Hunter (Fortune Seeker) - Bazic [OK]
  5. Dark Avenger (Hell Knight) - Lestat [RS] [Driver] [Doesn't count]
  6. Destroyer (Titan) - SemenArsonist [PERKS]
  7. Elemental Summoner (Elemental Master) - Lafi [PERKS]
  8. Elven Elder (Eva's Saint) - Masha [RS]
  9. Gladiator (Duelist) -  zhttty[WK]
  10. Hawkeye (Sagittarius) - Jlamepka [WK]
  11. Necromancer (Soultaker) - TopBoy [PERKS]
  12. Overlord (Dominator) - SUECO [DF]
  13. Paladin (Phoenix Knight) - lPepit0 [RS]
  14. Phantom Ranger (Ghost Sentinel) -  Fackah [DF]
  15. Phantom Summoner (Spectral Master) - iEtheri [PERKS]
  16. Plains Walker (Wind Rider) - MoDoy [RS]
  17. Prophet (Hierophant) - Krystynka [RS]
  18. Shillien Elder (Shillien Saint) -  XzP [PERKS]
  19. Shillien Knight (Shillien Templar) - NicOnFire [DF]
  20. Silver Ranger (Moonlight Sentinel) - Yarill [RS]
  21. Sorceror (Archmage) - DevaK [RS]
  22. Spellhowler (Storm Screamer) - Cookiemonst3r [RS]
  23. Spellsinger (Mystic Muse) - tees [RS]
  24. Sword Singer (Sword Muse) - Fortuna [PERKS]
  25. Temple Knight (Eva's Templar) - IPerseu [WK]
  26. Treasure Hunter (Adventurer) - Judi [DF]
  27. Tyrant (Grand Khavatari) - Angerfist [RS]
  28. Warcryer (Doomcryer) - JzOo [RS]
  29. Warlock (Arcana Lord) - AntiFun  [PERKS] 
  30. Warlord (Dreadnought) - Emperior [SNG]
  31. Warsmith (Maestro) -  Indulgence [DF]

Hero tally:

Raven Soul - 13

Perkunas - 7

Dark Forces - 5

WuKong - 4

Singularity - 1

OkayBro- 1

Congratulations heroes

Edited by SemenArsonist

35 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Congratulations heroes, let me know if something is wrong. Still don't know who got spoiler.

nansey not getting hero dwarf again

can you fix it next month please?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

He is in full simp mode, he only showed up in 2 out of 8 olympiad days.

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you only said it about 4 times already, stop leeching attention from my name, solo player.
ps. I won every DA/necro/destro/tyrant i found in my path last day, cant ask for more vs opponent who pays relogs/has zerg behind him feeding
ps2. Another thing, if i see Darling hero and semen puts [Perks] next to the name, I will feel really disgusted.

Edited by Sensei

14 hours ago, Sensei said:

you only said it about 4 times already, stop leeching attention from my name, solo player.
ps. I won every DA/necro/destro/tyrant i found in my path last day, cant ask for more vs opponent who pays relogs/has zerg behind him feeding
ps2. Another thing, if i see Darling hero and semen puts [Perks] next to the name, I will feel really disgusted.

i didnt tag you, i didnt quote you, yet you are here quoting me :< chill there a bit and relax, nobody laughs from you for dodging pt vs pt with FW today, everything is fine :d

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i didnt tag you, i didnt quote you, yet you are here quoting me :< chill there a bit and relax, nobody laughs from you for dodging pt vs pt with FW today, everything is fine :d

What do you think I am? 1,5 year PR player? :P
Get educated on what happened last night in SV when my pt came and come again to prove me something on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

What do you think I am? 1,5 year PR player? :P
Get educated on what happened last night in SV when my pt came and come again to prove me something on the internet.

so you didnt log off before premade pt vs pt with FW yday? :d 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

so you didnt log off before premade pt vs pt with FW? yday :p 

premade what? I was asked to log for siege and stayed overtime for SV, even stood up my cp on B/srvr.
You should wash your mouth with bleach for actually saying the word "dodge" to me of all ppl.

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

premade what? I was asked to log for siege and stayed overtime for SV, even stood up my cp on B/srvr.
You should wash your mouth with bleach for actually saying the word "dodge" to me of all ppl.

@Rizos

Ok - Ok Vine | Meme Generator

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sensei said:

@iAxZp

Ok - Ok Vine | Meme Generator

better? :d

@MoDoy ok i've seen this post since yday didnt even bother to answer, i asked at xx.10 for 9v9 you answered me at xx.40 after nansey and all my cp was on for 4.40mins  hrs every1 had to go, and i said to rizos after we agreed on terms tell me day i will arrange to have again 9/9 to do it. nansey like u has another master on another server that couldnt stay with us yday ;)

No offence but I really don't get why people still write for anyone permanently on discord or forum since they are busy with another server. 

I mean if it's fun you can always stay there and if it's not u can always come back right

1 minute ago, Yufi said:

No offence but I really don't get why people still write for anyone permanently on discord or forum since they are busy with another server. 

I mean if it's fun you can always stay there and if it's not u can always come back right

ppl making their summer breaks which is absolutely respected, both modoy and nansey will be back soon and they have big enough "history" on club to have the right comment and participate on any kind of conv. 

1 minute ago, Yufi said:

thank you for not allowing ppl to play 2 servers at a time. The ethical value you brought to this topic is on par with our silly flame.

3 minutes ago, Yufi said:

pretty much what was said :D just because we play also somewhere else, doesnt mean we dont log here from time to time (i guess my time to time is more rare than nanseys, but its w/e)

so since i am logging every week on this server, why cannot i participate on discussions here? :P especially since this is heroes topic (eventho we went off-topic), i am pretty sure i have rights to write especially here :D