Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

On 25.2.2018 at 1:52 PM, pistolas said:

oh realy only to you cancel gurd ? and i know only one guy talk like you (kingbotaki) next time be more humble and dont talk about eating pizza and play whit one hant  

p s.try whit 4 DA next month

I wonder why are you so proud and talking about king while he raped you so many times on his videos and also in Oly without a single epic. Stop talking about being humble, because you are not apparently. Gz for hero but stop this bullshit. 

40 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I wonder why are you so proud and talking about king while he raped you so many times on his videos and also in Oly without a single epic. Stop talking about being humble, because you are not apparently. Gz for hero but stop this bullshit. 

saying king beats someone is like saying russian olympics were beating people while they doped sh1t out of the event. i mean, should any of those victories even count since he was cheating from beggining to end? should it even be bragged about that he has beaten someone except elpy, which was probably last time he played before starting soft on this server?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

saying king beats someone is like saying russian olympics were beating people while they doped sh1t out of the event. i mean, should any of those victories even count since he was cheating from beggining to end? should it even be bragged about that he has beaten someone except elpy, which was probably last time he played before starting soft on this server?

But but he wasnt using soft, its all conspiracy to kick the best playah in server history :(

KOLL GIVE US PROOF!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

yes 2 or 3 video  in 1 + year(so many times ). about oly it was 1-1 vs his +2 lvl bot char  whit (epic lvl 1 )   

Edited by pistolas

3 minutes ago, Baluu said:

You also miss castle lord crown. ;-)

i dont gather crowns from useless positions :x i mean, even if i was CL, i would wear normal circlet and not that sh1t

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i dont gather crowns from useless positions :x

Just saying there is another circlet besides gludio missing that's all.

Useless or not is your point of view.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i dont gather crowns from useless positions :x i mean, even if i was CL, i would wear normal circlet and not that sh1t

as if hero crowns are useful -_-

4 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

as if hero crowns are useful -_-

no, but the position of hero is pretty useful, unlike CL :D i mean, CL is just tankiest sh1t in clan, coz of cresting, nothing special.

Edited by MoDoy

On 2/26/2018 at 3:54 AM, Kure said:

+warpole PS hero for third time alrdy for the record... + dnb bish hero first month, afronus bish hero this month, sayomi sk hero first month.   

Those handless greekz damn :(

Plus never seen ToI in their greek prime, plus worthless heroes achieving nothing.

But HEY ! Hero weapons soon - farm so gutt wit em !

Now you understand why he called you handless.

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

Plus never seen ToI in their greek prime, plus worthless heroes achieving nothing.

doesnt greek prime start after 23 gmt+1? we need someone from JF to confirm this info, my memory is a bit foggy :/

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

ofc u dont see anyone, you changed their supports passwords 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

doesnt greek prime start after 23 gmt+1? we need someone from JF to confirm this info, my memory is a bit foggy :/

Ah right , right ... when they come to start their prime on Monday it's already Tuesday till they get to up in ToI -_-

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

Ah right , right ... when they come to start their prime on Monday it's already Tuesday till they get to up in ToI -_-

with this thinking chinese are always 1 step (or day?) ahead of you, that doesnt seem right huh? :D

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

with this thinking chinese are always 1 step (or day?) ahead of you, that doesnt seem right huh? :D

word ! but no problemo , I've got SM doing the job for me there)

9 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Maybe they use ur old tactics - dont pvp with them just pr, dont go loa, make them quit out of boredoom.

Who knows :(

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

pls... our greek bishops start celebrating when they get a h2h matchup with you on oly.

11 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Damn this game. Make these "yesterday brothers" stabbing each other 

Its pretty funny i play long in server and never played with you and we are same ally LOL. Come back to lead?

33 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Damn this game. Make these "yesterday brothers" stabbing each other 

I dont flame biz, especially not for what he did in past and what tactics he used. Even if perkunas zerged back in the time, if i wanted to pvp, with uchiha cp we could find pvp that we moved prime to BS and we were helping our lower parties to protect them while we had fun pvping, if we wanted to go farm LoA we went to LoA and farmed/pvped ;) Even now its stupid excuse for WS enemies that they cannot do anything because biz is zerging, because obviously its bullsh1t, there is always something to do :P 

• Like 1