Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

7 hours ago, ToNearest said:

iMTR had 30 matches below you and if he hadnt this restarts and this summoner dissapearance from olympiad he would be hero instead of you :D So do not say that there wasnt any competition for you.You didnt deserve that olympiad period and you would not be hero again too you pro gran kain player.

I dunno who deserves less, the guy who had his char driven the entire month or the guy who was competitive because of his lvl 79 achieved via botting.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I dunno who deserves less, the guy who had his char driven the entire month or the guy who was competitive because of his lvl 79 achieved via botting.

Hes banned now

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Like Reaction, seiva and crazybish. 

@San0 Can others players get info reasons these bans? :)

i think you must tell "seiva and crazyBISH", but not Reaction.

If you wanna to know, ask me ;)

P.S. Hi, Stiba

About my ban.There is a video
I asked about gm to hear my opinion and they didnt.There is a big missunderstanding on that and nobody want to hear it.I just say it without any drama and anyone can keep what he want in his mind.In this position igot stucked in ground(geodata bug propably,many times i went to use chain and the mobs even they were straight to me the chat wrote"Cannot see target",confirm it please) like you stuck on aden castle.You can see every second it pass that i click on different directions and my char change side every time i click.In the end i used chain strike on a mob to get unlocked like you get unlock every time you stuck on aden castle.Nobody wanted to hear my view and i got banned.No drama or anything guys this was my view.I know the truth.GMs inspected me almost every day for 70 days.I even have a conversation with Koll about that.I just wanted to express my view on that.Its very sad because i know the truth but this happens-life is not fair for everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIgrtpP7Suk
9tMtkXd.jpg

Edited by iMTR

really now? @Koll fix your geodata first bro in all the server and after give bans ... Cause now you give BANS without reason... 

Edited by DerMeister

I like how everyday CHN botting hard in SV, yet no one reporting them for some reason, or maybe there are different reasons? 9_9

36 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

really now? @Koll fix your geodata first bro in all the server and after give bans ... Cause now you give BANS without reason... 

1) Bot in this case was trying to attack 2 different mobs, after time pass bot realize that HP of mob doesn't decrease and then switch target that he can actually attack.

2) We checked geo in this place and we couldn't stuck at all, on video he is running back and forth, so he doesn't stuck.

3) It's 2nd ban of this person for using bot, this is first video ( he changed nick after this ban )  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbQnPmFlGGo&feature=youtu.be

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) Bot in this case was trying to attack 2 different mobs, after time pass bot realize that HP of mob doesn't decrease and then switch target that he can actually attack.

2) We checked geo in this place and we couldn't stuck at all, on video he is running back and forth, so he doesn't stuck.

3) It's 2nd ban of this person for using bot, this is first video ( he changed nick after this ban )  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbQnPmFlGGo&feature=youtu.be

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHUAUAHUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHUAHAUHUAHUAHAUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

kingbottaki = seal

l2classic.club = the ship

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I like how everyday CHN botting hard in SV, yet no one reporting them for some reason, or maybe there are different reasons? 9_9

We checking every report. We know that CHN using Macro and after check they are reacting. Also few people was banned for using radar ( we managed to make video proving it ) one of them banned permanently because of 2nd time ban.

22 minutes ago, Koll said:

1)And i say the opposite.Find me a proof to base this thinking.I got stucked for 15s and this means i was a bot?You investigate me for over 70 days and you couldnt find i was a bot and then a random guy came and investigated and found it in 15 seconds?
2)You cant know where or when a bug will pop up.This happens in aden castle too.Sometimes you fall normaly sometimes you dont.
3)r9kDtGm.png
Where you see the second ban.Also you wanted that road and we go together in hell.Continue it and the train will start.For both

Edited by iMTR

2 minutes ago, iMTR said:

1)And i say the opposite.Find me a proof to base this thinking.I got stucked for 15s and this means i was a bot?You investigate me for over 70 days and you couldnt find i was a bot and then a random guy came and investigated and found it in 15 seconds?
2)You cant know where or when a bug will pop up.This happens in aden castle too.Sometimes you fall normaly sometimes you dont.
3)r9kDtGm.png
Where you see the second ban.Also you wanted that road and we go together in hell.Continue it and the train will start.For both

NQuSyQtRQK_0OYWtBR_8lQ.png

I can also find ticket of char transfer if need.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

NQuSyQtRQK_0OYWtBR_8lQ.png

I can also find ticket of char transfer if need.

OK lets start boy. @BlackJack remind me please what san0 used to say about OPPA partys unbans.

Edited by iMTR

6 minutes ago, iMTR said:

OK lets start boy. @BlackJack remind me please what san0 used to say about OPPA partys unbans.

idk and idc what he said, if you get caught cheating you deserve the ban. There was a period of 6 months where i was farming everyday for 8+ hours solo. how come no one ever accused me of cheating ?

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

idk and idc what he said, if you get caught cheating you deserve the ban. There was a period of 6 months where i was farming everyday for 8+ hours solo. how come no one ever accused me of cheating ?

Another member of Gm Team detected.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Let me remind you what he said then.
The chars that got banned were different but with the same name.

Edited by iMTR
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, iMTR said:

Another member of Gm Team detected.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Let me remind you what he said then.
The chars that got banned were different but with the same name.

ye finally someone found out bizz=san0 

Oppa's cp was disbanded literally 2 weeks after i joined perks. From there it was Kiril and drivers from nearestvillage cp.