Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

I dont even know what is more hilalrious in this topic...
KingBottaki rekting himeslf over and over again, I almost feel sorry for him :D  
Smal lcherry on top of the cake....

On 17. 1. 2018 at 7:05 PM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

only prostitutes express themselvs with hidden identiies

So, what do we know about all those bottaki alter-egos? so its realkingleonidas1 + 2, matsandspoil.... and on a top of that his botted DA unbanned first time with completely new "background fairytale" about 60 year old guy :D 
Hello prostitue, how is it to be banned (again)? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

@Koll this is the proof? wtf .. we told you we need proof with his char.. you tell us 12341251242 excuses about that ban and you dont have any video with that char to show us what happened there.. GIVE US ONE VIDEO LIKE THAT KOLL 

I'm telling that 1st video is enough to see that he is botting. And this 2 showing that he didn't stuck, because his char would act differently.

So in 3 video we showed that he was botting and showed that what he is saying - not true.

It's more then enough. 

Protocol didnt followed correct.There is no evidence of botting .Only suspicion.Your evidence was the 2 monstersI rejected it with evidence via geometry and logic facts.You didnt negotiate me on that fact and you just say me like a fascist "No you were bot" Follow the protocol,unban the character this ban was under suspicion and not under facts

Just now, Koll said:

I'm telling that 1st video is enough to see that he is botting. And this 2 showing that he didn't stuck, because he char would act differently.

So in 3 video we showed that he was botting and showed that what he is saying is not true.

It's more then enough. 

dont waste your time more seriously.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

I'm telling that 1st video is enough to see that he is botting. And this 2 showing that he didn't stuck, because his char would act differently.

So in 3 video we showed that he was botting and showed that what he is saying is not true.

It's more then enough. 

dont worry, server wont see any loss of population after this ban.

Why don't we go the other way around. How about @iMTR provide a video of that exact moment, in his PoV, showing his entire desktop?

Prove that you weren't botting then.

Edited by Kumichi

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

@Koll What about this guy?Strong proofs to ban right?

He just know that you have more then 2 sides to go...

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

maybe myrciu need banned to in this case ? or that who killed them ? ThisMylife party

he is lagging here, on the kingbottaki video, you can clearly see, it's program targetting malfunction. It's called common sense.

Just now, iMTR said:

HAHAHAH wtf bro.

Compare your 30 seconds video and his 2 seconds.

Just now, Koll said:

Compare your 30 seconds video and his 2 seconds.

HAHAAHHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 minutes ago, iMTR said:

HAHAAHHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Next time you will find me running 1 time back and forward and tell I'm botting? :)

Same as your 30 seconds not deciding what mob to attack. 

@Koll clearly in that video you see that guy to going back of this wall .. after that he going again in the wall and after that he going left and going away... 
Support the CHN now or what?

Just now, Koll said:

Next time you will find me running 1 time back and forward and tell I'm botting? :)

Next time you will find me stuck in geodata for 10 second NOT IN WALL LIKE DIANS back and foward and tell im botting? :)

Edited by iMTR