Darthtofu

New player need tips and tricks for scavenger

So I've been looking up guides on where to farm for scavengers and I'm guessing alot of them were made for the original game+expansions. One suggested I go to Dion Hills and farm the monster eye searchers. Saw the mobs were white, tried it, and regretted attacking one. I was literally tickling the monster eye searcher while it out dpsed me. What I'm guessing is that I am way under geared to do much. Wondering if anyone has a suggestion where I could farm? Currently level 22 at Ruins of Despair farming zombies and trying really cautiously to avoid imps so they don't nuke me. Currently using gloves(p def. 13), leather shoes, silversmith hammer(novice), round shield, necklace(novice), 7-day trial Wood helmet, breastplate, and gaiters. 

Edited by Darthtofu

They nuke you because of that Aliexpress jewelry. For spoiling under Dion best are hobgoblins for coal and grizzly gives leather as i remember. Later go to Partisan Hideaway for a. bone from Raiders (lv 27(?) and x2 hp). Also do RB (need bow)  and find some friends. At least it was working before 2.0 :D

Edited by Isoroku

1 minute ago, Isoroku said:

They nuke you because of that Aliexpress jewelry. For spoiling under Dion best are hobgoblins for coal and grizzly gives leather as i remember. Later go to Partisan Hideaway for a. bone from Raiders (lv 27(?) and x2 hp). Also do RB and find some friends. At least it was working before 2.0 :D

This later on when u can go EWD for a while , bee hive near moster derby u will find silenos for ewd and other guys for leather and coal u're welcome

When playing spoiler you should always have a plan how are you going to make adena in near future. The easiest way is to simply spend some time in giran harbor and check prices for mats/enchants, decide what is worth to spoil and sell. You check where u can spoil things here https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page and go go go, if it is too hard then search ofr something else. Ppl here gave you some advices, which are good ofc, but you should try to find way to farm on your own or u will ask same question every 10 lvls. Btw you should focus on spoiling not exping (in my opinion).

Also I advise to make a buffer box for yourself, as a spoiler you will afford it with adena easily when u hit higher lvls, and farm will be much easier and faster.

Edited by pako

9 hours ago, pako said:

Also I advise to make a buffer box for yourself, as a spoiler you will afford it with adena easily when u hit higher lvls, and farm will be much easier and faster.

I had a dream. Beautiful dream, where people was playing Lineage 2, not Boxage 2.But that was just a dream...

• Like 1