Sign in to follow this  
Dotori

Korean Language Patch?

Hey guys,

I am trying to convince some of my old Korean friends to play on the server with me as I feel that it's the most promising server. Do you guys know of any Korean language system files available? As they don't speak a word of English :(. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Copy text files from korean client would not be enough? And it's a good time to learn english by playing game. How do you want to communicate with allies on war against north?!

Edited by Isoroku

I think that's their choice tbh, and not everyone wants to communicate with everyone not to mention that we played L2 from C1 in Korea before the Western release. So for us it's an additional layer of nostalgia. Besides this opinion that I didn't ask for, where could I find those text files?

9 hours ago, Dotori said:

I think that's their choice tbh, and not everyone wants to communicate with everyone not to mention that we played L2 from C1 in Korea before the Western release. So for us it's an additional layer of nostalgia. Besides this opinion that I didn't ask for, where could I find those text files?

Join this naver cafe :D

there are some kind of language patch files as i know.

http://naver.me/G9CNIhPl

Why to be so serious? Anyway, with korean timezone, chinese would be more useful for ya :D

As name says, text files you can find NOT in l2text folder. But in system. A lot of different files. Probably all with "_Classic-eu" in name. So probably will be easier to just put server patch files without this text in name into korean client. But I'am not sure if it will work. Probably will not, so check on separate copy of client. Still is a chance. Oh, and when you see a file "xyz_Classic-eu.dat" (xyz is just example)) and you don't want to copy this into korean, also do not copy files like "xyz.dat", "xyz_Arena-eu". Probably this doesn't matter. I'm not sure if for classic client uses those files, but still... 

14 hours ago, Isoroku said:

Why to be so serious? Anyway, with korean timezone, chinese would be more useful for ya :D

As name says, text files you can find NOT in l2text folder. But in system. A lot of different files. Probably all with "_Classic-eu" in name. So probably will be easier to just put server patch files without this text in name into korean client. But I'am not sure if it will work. Probably will not, so check on separate copy of client. Still is a chance. Oh, and when you see a file "xyz_Classic-eu.dat" (xyz is just example)) and you don't want to copy this into korean, also do not copy files like "xyz.dat", "xyz_Arena-eu". Probably this doesn't matter. I'm not sure if for classic client uses those files, but still... 

Thanks for your help! :))). I managed to figure it out somehow.