Zellem

Bishop LF Clan

Greetings !

I am experienced healer looking for active english speaking community with EU time slot.

originally i used to play in retail server named Sieghart some 12-13 years ago as a Warcryer.but i have quit the game when around kameal came out and started playing World of Warcraft and this is where my experience in healing came into a place.i spend the next 6-7 years as a Holy paladin healer in semi-hardcore 25 Raid group. ( name the boss we killed it :D

however as years goes by after each content Blizzard throw at us i somehow become bored in wow and decided to go back to my roots and give this classic server a try. 

- Flexible online time ( I could be online all day or day goes by without being online !!!  depends on my RL situation )

-  Currently level 42 bishop with C grade gear. started playing my bishop 3 days ago i have managed to get there pretty quickly thanks to my organisation skills in low lvl bosses groups .

-I do have a BD alt ( I am able to box a BD ) 

-Maturity and professionalism with a lot of fun in the right time and right place ( No drama attitude ) 

-Character name : Zelllem

Please do not send random Clan invitation without introduction.I need to know about your clan or even prefer clan with forums and application system in place.

Thank you

Edited by Zellem
  • Like 1

Just now, Zellem said:

i have managed to get there pretty quickly thanks to my organisation skills in low lvl bosses groups .

-I do have a BD alt ( I am able to box a BD ) 

-Maturity and professionalism with a lot of fun in the right time and right place ( No drama attitude ) 

Big like, this is how ppl can lvl themselves with support classes and not cry they cant find pts. I wish you a good luck here!

Thank you Sensei !!

and Thanks to all the people who whispered me today including the buffer that was kind enough to lend a support to me.I am sorry i have closed off the window before answering you <3

Edited by Zellem