elfyyy

FearNoOne CP - Cardinal 01

Enjoyed. Especially liked those small moments (6:50, 11:10) where you use restore life the moment you see your guy has curse disease on, thats what makes me differ between decent and good player. Good mana managment, casting backfire from time to time (i always prefered more aggressive type of healers even in past with mana burns, but playing it slightly safer is fine). Tho i dont know why you put the sph pov there, it was rather boring and bad pov imo, next time keep it clean bishop pov ;) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Enjoyed. Especially liked those small moments (6:50, 11:10) where you use restore life the moment you see your guy has curse disease on, thats what makes me differ between decent and good player. Good mana managment, casting backfire from time to time (i always prefered more aggressive type of healers even in past with mana burns, but playing it slightly safer is fine). Tho i dont know why you put the sph pov there, it was rather boring and bad pov imo, next time keep it clean bishop pov ;) 

I guess sph pov is a bit out place without context
We knew fatality was on 7, but since we were going up with boxes I culdn't log spy so I didn't know they were coming our way and we bumped into each other(I don't think they knew we were there either)

ty for feedback

3 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

We knew fatality was on 7, but since we were going up with boxes I culdn't log spy so I didn't know they were coming our way and we bumped into each other(I don't think they knew we were there either)

ty for feedback

I mean, even with context, i think skipping that one would be better, its just right click spam for assist on thisismylife, not really interesting as that could be done by loop macro. But the rest was nice.

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

ty for feedback

from our cp was 8ppl(2 boxes) so 6ppl,without hero vs hero pt(+ud :D) ok fair fight

I saw all the comments above and got motivated to check the video myself.

First, congrats for support POV lets see more !

But then...Is it only me who noticed that beside this CP there are always extra 1-3 players out there.

And not just 2 newbs but classes that turn the outcome of PvP like extra WL ( InfinityWL ), extra Pony ( Jam6o ) or 4-8 Pytan Knights xD just wondering how it would go w/o them.

Last month I told NightWolves that they suck at picking fighting zone and from this video i see that nothing has changed.

All pvps are thisismylife's cp against some other cp plus 50 mobs and 2-3 helpers xD.

In the end, good job at picking when to fight, that's crucial and thx for giving our guys some fun in their prime)

Nice movie. Holy sh1t some ppl which i remembered as noobs actually learned a bit how to play this game (lTommy pt making nice work with debufs, i mean bd + necro :O)

Very good skills usage on bishop. Looks a bit sad without cleanse :(

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

But then...Is it only me who noticed that beside this CP there are always extra 1-3 players out there.

And not just 2 newbs but classes that turn the outcome of PvP like extra WL ( InfinityWL ), extra Pony ( Jam6o ) or 4-8 Pytan Knights xD just wondering how it would go w/o them.

In one pvp we had my cp + 4 people from ally, in the others we had my cp + 1 or 2, and in all those pvps(the ToI ones) they had 2 pts but failed to sandwich us, which is why we banded together in the first place

As for the 9vs9, we are in but it can't be this weekend.
Carnival in Brazil goes until wednesday, lots of people will travel and not play for several days etc

It has to be during week, or next weekend.

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Very good skills usage on bishop. Looks a bit sad without cleanse :(

hz9tMJZ.gif

Edited by elfyyy

Soon Zaken update :D. Wait what? Zaken? Dont we miss these 4 high lvl RBs, pvp zones and stuff still? Didnt even hear that its being worked on :D

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Soon Zaken update :D. Wait what? Zaken? Dont we miss these 4 high lvl RBs, pvp zones and stuff still? Didnt even hear that its being worked on :D

Soon. WTF is wrong with u?

They dont do actually any damage, while pvp in toi 11 they hit robe user for like 400-500 hits. Angels and Group leader. 

On russian mobs hit there hard. they hit there for 1,5, crit 4-6k, archers crit more, they almost 1 shoting pr in bw heavy +3 with boa and vitality. 

For instance i can bearly survive 2 crits from angel with doomcryer in +6 bw light, full buffed. 

Edited by Demosek